• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater XP

stiinkycookie

are inhalaterr xp still on sale i caant seem to find them says out of stock shame i live in Canada and a can not find canadian made product in canada

stiinkycookie,

HempKnight

I think their focusing on their new model, which is due is July i think ? But there is still a Canadian seller on ebay I think ;)

HempKnight,

hiphiphooray

My Q3 xp just broke. The charge light would always flash on and off rapidly if I tried charging it when the battery was already near full (charging after only a single session). Now when I attempt to charge it the light does not turn on at all and it does not charge. If I twist the way the charge cable is in the port, it flickers on for a brief second.

So yeah, everyone with a Q3 model of the XP, I would suggest getting a replacement before your warranty runs out, because the charge port issue is not solved. Hopefully with the INH05 they have fixed it.

As far as my warranty return process will go, what should I expect? Haven't been on FC in a while. Is Inhalater's customer service still as bad as before?

Also, is there any way I can get my hands on an INH05 through my warranty? If they aren't selling XPs anymore, will I get an INH05? Or Is there a discounted upgrade charge?

hiphiphooray,
Reactions: Sonics420

vaplen

hey guys, I've noticed some crackling inside my heating chamber whenever I turn the unit on. Earlier I caught a glimpse of the polyimide bubble and pop which results in the crackling. Whenever I look inside the polyimide is still covering the heating chamber. I'm concerned but wanted some of your input on this.

vaplen,

hiphiphooray

Posted this in the INH05 thread as well, but anyway...

Fred @ Inhalater just informed me it's a $60 fee to upgrade your XP to an INH05. So if your XP breaks before your warranty is out, this is an option to consider. I would highly suggest it for Q3 users (units received in October). My USB port just failed and I had 9 months of daily use on my XP.

Hi all (my first post) I've just brought a Nibbler XL for my inhalater XP and it work amazingly, with little modification. It really takes the heat out of the vapour, even at 9. Can't wait to try it with the glass capsule.

@HempKnight, what sort of modifications did you have to make? This piece looks perfect for the Inhalater. Does the water in the bubble have any chance of spilling into the inhalater?

I'm thinking about making a custom glycerin coil for my Inhalater.

hiphiphooray,
Reactions: Sonics420

coflycasr

Posted this in the INH05 thread as well, but anyway...

Fred @ Inhalater just informed me it's a $60 fee to upgrade your XP to an INH05. So if your XP breaks before your warranty is out, this is an option to consider. I would highly suggest it for Q3 users (units received in October). My USB port just failed and I had 9 months of daily use on my XP.

@HempKnight, what sort of modifications did you have to make? This piece looks perfect for the Inhalater. Does the water in the bubble have any chance of spilling into the inhalater?

I'm thinking about making a custom glycerin coil for my Inhalater.
Did they say if it was possible to upgrade an inh004 to a 005?

coflycasr,

HempKnight

@hiiphiphooray All I needed was to enlarge the hole in the teflon attachment, only way water would get in would be if you shook it really hard.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I got a T-vape 2.0 a week ago and I can say the Xp is far away a better choice, the Xp t° are very accurate and precise with the T-Vape performances are erratic, sometime it vape the load nice, often it combust your load and other times it can have difficulties to vape your buds...???!

With bigger battery long life time is 6 sessions max with the short tube than my xp can give me 8 sessions at level 5 (and with long battery the T-vape is bigger than my Xp but with small battery it's shorter).

And the taste! I was criticized the Xp taste but since I tried some conduction portables vape (T-vape&Pax) I can tell the Xp tastes good (not the better but far away conductions vapes)

But there is a big difference in term of price and here the T-Vape win, but the Xp is the better portable to get the better of the 2 worlds, the big clouds and easy to use of the conduction and taste and efficiency of the convection.

Until level 5 it works as a convection vaporizer, after that it starts to work more like a conduction imo

I expect the INH05 will be one step more in convection for a cleaner taste

hiphiphooray

Any suggestions for a water pipe or bubbler to cool off the XP at high temps? Anyone tried a glycerin coil with the XP?

hiphiphooray,

HempKnight

@hiphiphooray If you want a cheap solution, you can get 10mm O.D. (outer diameter)glass tubing on ebay, if you message the seller they will cut most lengths, I went for 100mm lengths so I can use it with my nibbler XL ;) and is significantly cooler than the standard capsule when used by it's self.

hiphiphooray

@hiphiphooray If you want a cheap solution, you can get 10mm O.D. (outer diameter)glass tubing on ebay, if you message the seller they will cut most lengths, I went for 100mm lengths so I can use it with my nibbler XL ;) and is significantly cooler than the standard capsule when used by it's self.

Sounds perfect. Got any pictures to share?

hiphiphooray,

Old School

Vape13man
Sounds perfect. Got any pictures to share?
scroll up to the top of 147 because I have pics using that same size tube 3/8" OD by 4" length and the wall looks to be about 1/32"..... the o-ring size is 1/2" x 3/8" x 1/16"....used to hold it firmly inside the XP.. I also found that a course screen works best and that I also found at the hardware store 13/16" aerator screen used I think in sink drains works very nicely....obviously you will need to shape the screen to fit inside the tube......
I too feel it cools the vapor enough for me....although a little cooler would be nice..... the taste is the BIG benefit by far and I suspect additional cooling will likely result in robbing some of the taste gained....

Old School,

HempKnight

I also found a seller that did fused quartz glass tubing of the same diameter, if you wanted something a bit more exotic, has much better thermal properties and is harder, did cost a bit more though.

HempKnight,

hiphiphooray

I also found a seller that did fused quartz glass tubing of the same diameter, if you wanted something a bit more exotic, has much better thermal properties and is harder, did cost a bit more though.

How much? Can I get a link to the seller? Thanks.

Also, I'm still a little confused how you guys get the screen in the glass tubing to work. How exactly do you get the screen to stay in place? I had the same idea to make my own glass capsules but wasn't sure how to get the screen to stay in place without somehow crimping part of the glass.

hiphiphooray,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since some months I use my Xp on the go more and more, before i was a bit afraid to break it and i used it quasi exclusively through water cause I didn't like the taste, but since I load my capsule to 1/2 or 2/3 maxi the load is done when I start to feel the baked taste, and it seems very durable(13 months old of daily use!) so i risk it outside now (maybe cause I'm awaiting a 05).

For your screen, I used a screen larger and form it as a little bowl and put in your glass tube

Old School

Vape13man
Since some months I use my Xp on the go more and more, before i was a bit afraid to break it and i used it quasi exclusively through water cause I didn't like the taste, but since I load my capsule to 1/2 or 2/3 maxi the load is done when I start to feel the baked taste, and it seems very durable(13 months old of daily use!) so i risk it outside now (maybe cause I'm awaiting a 05).

For your screen, I used a screen larger and form it as a little bowl and put in your glass tube
That is it exactly....the screen is much larger....the course screen I found was 13/16" and I have to fold 4 corners {hospital bed corners} and a bit of shaping.....naturally the sides don't wish to be folded so it will keep a constant pressure along the wall of the tube.....after it has been used a few times it will begin to junk the folds you made and better hold it in place....keep the bowl side clean and your golden.....:peace:

HempKnight

@hiphiphooray Here's the price the seller quoted me, "I have two sizes of tubes with OD 10mm. One has ID 8mm and the other ID 6mm. For two pieces of 100mm long tubes, the costs are the same for two sizes of tubes as the following.1. Material cost $8.40 2. Cutting fee $10" although he doesn't have the 10mm tubing listed anymore...might be worth asking if he still has it, sellers name is 'skylinecomponents'

Old School

Vape13man
@hiphiphooray Here's the price the seller quoted me, "I have two sizes of tubes with OD 10mm. One has ID 8mm and the other ID 6mm. For two pieces of 100mm long tubes, the costs are the same for two sizes of tubes as the following.1. Material cost $8.40 2. Cutting fee $10" although he doesn't have the 10mm tubing listed anymore...might be worth asking if he still has it, sellers name is 'skylinecomponents'
Listen these tubes I'm buying are at most local head shops...I've even seen a few gas stations carry them also..... I'm told they are used for crack....don't care...they are a perfect fit 3/8" 10mm OD and that walls are thin which is also why they are so perfect for the job.... "Love Rose" is whats on the box when asking for them.........
Also I wouldn't bother with the thicker 10mm x 6mm x 100mm it will very likely work so poorly its not worth the investment of either time or money.... if you can't find these already to go tubes then I would go for the 10 x 8...... I tried a few bats and they were just too thick....

Old School,

hiphiphooray

Cool, I'll check out both. Currently without my XP (broke so I am warranty upgrading to INH05) so I have time to mess around and see what works best.

hiphiphooray,

HempKnight

Listen these tubes I'm buying are at most local head shops...I've even seen a few gas stations carry them also..... I'm told they are used for crack....don't care...they are a perfect fit 3/8" 10mm OD and that walls are thin which is also why they are so perfect for the job.... "Love Rose" is whats on the box when asking for them.........
Also I wouldn't bother with the thicker 10mm x 6mm x 100mm it will very likely work so poorly its not worth the investment of either time or money.... if you can't find these already to go tubes then I would go for the 10 x 8...... I tried a few bats and they were just too thick....

Sounds like your spoiled for choice in the states, bit of a different situation in rural england :(

HempKnight,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom