Discontinued Inhalater XP

vape4life

Banned for life
Don't forget, what you "see" in the pic may not be representative of what it really looks like. I simply gave up ABV photography because the pics never looked like the real thing and was totally misrepresentative.

vape4life,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Thanks Sonics, so with the same amount the XP beats solo in Cloud production but the vapor is harsher.

I think this means that the XP keeps a higher temperature to compensate for the higher airflow compared to the Solo, hence the harshness and the higher cloud output.

After using this thing for a while you can see the increase temp hits seems to come from the additional convection you get with this unit. While both the solo and INH use some convection the INH relies on convection that much more than the Solo. Its very comparable to using my TV T1 in temp of the hits say versus the Solo. I think part of it is also the increased air flow. You can pull bigger volumes with the XP > INH > Solo. I noticed this when the XP arrived where before I good get smooth tasty vapor at 6 or below with the XP it seemed like 4 or below. Factory says they are calibrated the same but the increased air flow on the XP lets you get a bigger hit with less effort. Again reminds my of my TV T1 especially if I have the PIPE power supply driving it versus batteries.

The great thing about both the Solo and INH is you can dial in the Temp setting to your liking. Both units can low temp vape and both have sufficient heat for full extraction.

and to whomever asked about concentrates. Yes both these units work well with herb sandwiches. doesn't matter if its kief, bubble, wax, oil, etc.... make a sandwich with some concentrates in the middle and it rocks. Wish we could do the cool PAX trick with pure bubble as Joe has demonstrated but thats not possible.

mzzxd

After using this thing for a while you can see the increase temp hits seems to come from the additional convection you get with this unit. While both the solo and INH use some convection the INH relies on convection that much more than the Solo. Its very comparable to using my TV T1 in temp of the hits say versus the Solo. I think part of it is also the increased air flow. You can pull bigger volumes with the XP > INH > Solo. I noticed this when the XP arrived where before I good get smooth tasty vapor at 6 or below with the XP it seemed like 4 or below. Factory says they are calibrated the same but the increased air flow on the XP lets you get a bigger hit with less effort. Again reminds my of my TV T1 especially if I have the PIPE power supply driving it versus batteries.

The great thing about both the Solo and INH is you can dial in the Temp setting to your liking. Both units can low temp vape and both have sufficient heat for full extraction.

and to whomever asked about concentrates. Yes both these units work well with herb sandwiches. doesn't matter if its kief, bubble, wax, oil, etc.... make a sandwich with some concentrates in the middle and it rocks. Wish we could do the cool PAX trick with pure bubble as Joe has demonstrated but thats not possible.

Thank you for this detailed explanation

mzzxd,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Good news guys. I just got an email from PV. They said weather permitting(there having a snow storm) they will be shipping out a batch of XP's Monday and should be getting more 10 business days after that.
Best news I heard all day. My Sevendust concert today was postponed because of this stupid storm.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
alright y'all, I know I said I wouldn't pre-order again, but I had to get in on the XP. I was close to buying a used 004, which really wouldn't make a lot of sense when I could pay just a bit more and have a new model with support, so I pulled the trigger at PV with the 10% FC discount. Looks like a couple weeks wait for mine, since there are so many orders ahead of me, no biggie, I've gotten quite used to waiting ;) . I went with black.

Curiousone

Heres a quick video I made just for FC
Holy sh*t! Quick dense hits!! Think I fell in love. I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this video...for at least another 3 months when I'll be in the market for vape #2.

Thx for the vid bro...

Curiousone,

ugobo

Ever growing excitation and anticipation here! This one should kill the T1 for me. Or maybe not...

Hope to hold mine next week!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Damn it now every knows about my favorite vape...I hope it doesn't go down hill now...just kidding. Glad you all like it. Took you all long enough to come around.:D

PAZ

Damn it now every knows about my favorite vape...I hope it doesn't go down hill now...just kidding. Glad you all like it. Took you all long enough to come around.:D

Well now maybe they'll finally change the capsules!

baltik

Sonics- great Vid, what's the vapor like on the "max flavor" setting? Is the vapor satisfactory? Also does it taste like burned popcorn at all on 9?

baltik,

Sonics420

Hey thanks for watchin, I dont get any burnt popcorn taste with the XP at 9.. its odd. I dont know what the max flavor or auto heat setting is. What is it? Ill try it out.

I used the xp all day off the charger as my main portable outside my home. I used it for 6 hrs til it gave me faint light... i probably vaped about 5 capsules maybe more.. ill keep a count tomorrow lol.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I get that on the old one plus some. I hope you get more then 6.

I don't personally like the taste of any vape on high settings but INH taste especially gross to me. I have been using it on 4 as of late but I think I will drop it down again to 3.5 as it tastes better. It has been cold and not getting at least some visible vapor is not enough feedback for me and makes me think my dial turned. It would help if I remember to put my dial sleeve back on so no more wondering.

Edit: I wrote to the straw people to see what the ID was so to see if we can use it for the solo or the INH. I think it just misses unless we add something. The INH I think will work with the smaller one the solo I bet now. Here is the info.
Skinny Straws (4 mm / 7 mm) are ideal for sipping cocktails and tea
Regular Straws (5.5 mm / 9.5 mm) are perfect for watery-type liquids such as juice and soda
Smoothie Straws (7.6 mm / 12 mm) work best for thicker drinks such as milkshakes and smoothies
Bubble Tea Straws (10 mm / 15 mm) are made to allow you to suck up those yummy tapioca balls in Bubble Tea

Sanitary is 6mm ID from what I was told. Joe gave a diff dimension but I know the NO2 is 1/4 inch and so the 6mm seems right cause 1/4 is 6.35mm. So I think if you get the 505 ID one it will fit but not all the way down.

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

Heres a quick video I made just for FC
Awesome man, if you hit it slow like just savoring a joint puff can you hit it without causing the light to start blinking?

Or is the hit not as good as a single massive rip every few sec's

JoeKickass,

Sonics420

Awesome man, if you hit it slow like just savoring a joint puff can you hit it without causing the light to start blinking?

Yes you can especially at the lower temps. I take little puffs over and over so the light doesnt blink.

spanner

Is the improvement in performance mainly due to the increased size of the air intake arpeture .

spanner,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

The firmware for the heater light sensitivity has been increased on the XP. Any drag will cause it to flash. They made this choice consciously versus on the Non XP where you had to it more to make the light flash. regardless of the light flashing or not you can hit this thing slow or hard and it doesn't matter. it rips no matter what. You can try hard and it hit back to back and make the heater work overtime and not be able to keep up but from my experience in social use its never a problem. you pass it around like a joint and everyone including novices get big clouds. This is not like TV T1 where you have to work to get good vapor. Its pretty much like the solo in thats its idiot proof to get big clouds....

ugobo

This is not like TV T1 where you have to work to get good vapor. Its pretty much like the solo in thats its idiot proof to get big clouds....

This is one of the reasons i get the XP. None of my friends has ever been able to operate my T1 correctly... I have high hopes that the XP will kill the T1 in that field hands down. What i'm not so sure is if the XP can kill the T1 in terms of taste and flavor.

ugobo,
Reactions: Vapzilla

Sonics420

All my friends hit the xp and get vapors with ease.. this is probably the easiest vape for anyone to have..

Im at 8 capsules done after a full battery.. we'll see how many more capsules til the xp dies and needs to be recharged. Im impressed with the battery performance.

Also most my sessions end on 9 so I am taking it to max heat every time.

Top Bottom