Discontinued Inhalater XP

Sonics420

This is the best vape i own right now
Its very portable. Very small and discreet almost e cig like. (I have big hands)
Ive always wanted a atmos raw that actually vapes. This is it.
Even though my new pax has good airflow the XP is probably 8x more air flow lol..the XP is on another level, hits like a blunt. I get crazy amount of vapors at 5 and above. Almost like im smoking when i just dial from 0 to 9. The dial is stiff. I passed it between myself and a friend a few dozen timse and no accidental turning at all.
No stirring is required. I just kept vaping til no vapor was producing and dumped out evenly roasted AbV. No green was seen.
I love the capsules also. I plan on ordering a few and just loading them all up and capping them off.. vaping has never been so easy.
I have 0 problems with the capsule they snap in perfectly. Vaping while connected via usb is sick! I dont know why most vapes dont make it this easy.. its 2013 ACT LIKE IT!!! I can charge this anywhere with a single wire that is super common.
Im medicated right now to so its job is done. Worth every penny so far.

Only cons are the stickers..on my cap it has already came up a little like its going to peel off..
Also the capsule doesnt seem perfect but ill be a bit careful. Charging isnt as quick as the pax. Thats really all i can think of atm.
And hopefully its durable and doesnt give me any problems. I might make a vid but ill take pics of anything you guys want me to.

E9AqcWa.jpg

And it milked the shit out of my bong and bubbler at 7 and above.
Had me coughin hard lol.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
This is the best vape i own right now
Its very portable. Very small and discreet almost e cig like. (I have big hands)
Ive always wanted a atmos raw that actually vapes. This is it.
Even though my new pax has good airflow the XP is probably 8x more air flow lol..the XP is on another level, hits like a blunt. I get crazy amount of vapors at 5 and above. Almost like im smoking when i just dial from 0 to 9. The dial is stiff. I passed it between myself and a friend a few dozen timse and no accidental turning at all.
No stirring is required. I just kept vaping til no vapor was producing and dumped out evenly roasted AbV. No green was seen.
I love the capsules also. I plan on ordering a few and just loading them all up and capping them off.. vaping has never been so easy.
I have 0 problems with the capsule they snap in perfectly. Vaping while connected via usb is sick! I dont know why most vapes dont make it this easy.. its 2013 ACT LIKE IT!!! I can charge this anywhere with a single wire that is super common.
Im medicated right now to so its job is done. Worth every penny so far.

Only cons are the stickers..on my cap it has already came up a little like its going to peel off..
Also the capsule doesnt seem perfect but ill be a bit careful. Charging isnt as quick as the pax. Thats really all i can think of atm.
And hopefully its durable and doesnt give me any problems. I might make a vid but ill take pics of anything you guys want me to.

E9AqcWa.jpg

And it milked the shit out of my bong and bubbler at 7 and above.
Had me coughin hard lol.

Coud you tell me your thoughts on the Solo vs INH XP in terms of flavour, hit density and cloud production?

Sonics420

The flavor is pretty even.. but Id have to give it to the solo because of glass. A clean stem is just tasty.
The XP is better with cloud density and vapor production. Easily. This is me comparing them at their highest temp from start to finish. Sometimes it feels like my solo doesnt roast all my herbs evenly. There is always light brown at the top even after a full session at 7. Not the case with the XP, which feels like im getting denser vape because of all my herbs roasting evenly.

The clouds i got was way thicker than the Cera LL video buchee posted.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The flavor is pretty even.. but Id have to give it to the solo because of glass. A clean stem is just tasty.
The XP is better with cloud density and vapor production. Easily. This is me comparing them at their highest temp from start to finish. Sometimes it feels like my solo doesnt roast all my herbs evenly. There is always light brown at the top even after a full session at 7. Not the case with the XP, which feels like im getting denser vape because of all my herbs roasting evenly.

Thanks man, i'm considering this or the Ascent as a potential addition to my line-up in a couple of months. :tup:

Just to be clear, when you compare cloud density and vapor production, you are taking into account the same amount each vaporizer can bowl at a time or total bowl capacity even though they are different?

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!

Thanks for the review, I want mine even more now. I hope there are no more delays.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Would it be too difficult to make an INH made in a light metal? I don't mind the higher weight if it meant better and longer lasting unit. Somehow i think the plastic and the stickers are not going to survive time.

vorrange,

Sonics420

Thanks man, i'm considering this or the Ascent as a potential addition to my line-up in a couple of months. :tup:

Just to be clear, when you compare cloud density and vapor production, you are taking into account the same amount each vaporizer can bowl at a time or total bowl capacity even though they are different?

Trueee. I will weigh and vape. Ill let you know.

Sonics420,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I think that would make it get exceptionally hot in the hand. Delrin does the job just fine imo

CentiZen,
Reactions: Kaptan

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Thanks for the early reviews, guys. I'm looking for a portable and it's down to two candidates now; the XP or the Ascent. I used to own a Pax and, although I liked it, the Pax really ate up my herb fast. :(
I'm going to wait for more XP reviews and for the Ascent to come out before making a decision.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
People you know I love my INH best I just have a love hate relationship with the caps so rant now and again.

Glad you are all loving this fabulous vape and of course my favorite. I personally wouldn't want it made out of metal. The material is perfect. It is heavy but not crazy. I wouldn't want it heavier. It is sooooooooooo kewl to the touch perfect. We spent the day out together today cause I had to leave the house and I love my INH. Of course I showed love to the solo before I left hehe.

NF My PV order is done so I am getting the new caps soon and we will see how they fit. My guess is you all who just got the new xp are not pushing the all the way in. Those of us that had the original they clicked in to give you feedback as to yes it is all the way in. Now when I had gotten new caps of course they don't click because of the screen issue NF and I had mentioned and now they are just tight at the top. I did mine with a clean cap and clean INH to the best of my ability and it was really tight. I hope the new ones I get aren't like that. Again don't mind me love hate relationship.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Hmmmmmm PV told me no more clicks. The ones I sent back were tight and no click. I will let you know when they arrive. They said they are sending me an email today or I guess tonight with my final invoice so I can pay. I was waiting on back ordered stuff. I will assume a week or two cause it has to come over the boarder and it wasn't mailed yet.

Dreamerr,

Sonics420

Yeah both of the capsules click into place.
I put it in while "screwing" it in counter clockwise, give it a little push and it clicks

Sonics420,

Sonics420

No its not that hard, just gotta tug it a bit then spin it out. Pretty easy.
Only complaint is the capsules seem to flare up a bit..ill get a pic of it later.

Sonics420,

JoeKickass

It's certainly possible they changed the diameter or something about the bowl on the Inh slightly

JoeKickass,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist

Glad you like it. I agree completely. I hope I get my replacement soon.

Joe they told me the changed the size because of expansion when hot was locking them in place like we experienced. I've talked to them maybe 3 times in the last week asking them questions and giving them feedback.

Sonics420

Bud I used
CKIfCEf.jpg

Alright so i weighd out .2 and crumbled with my fingers. Filled a capsule and solo stem. Turned the dial to 9..solo at 7. I hit until no visible vapors and here is the abv after.

bzQFoQL.jpg

I love the solo. It was smoother..had nice clouds. But the xp had dense clouds, a little harsher compared to the solo. I felt like i was getting bigger hits with the xp with very little effort..im talking a cigar puff satisfys me..and im a cloud chaser lol.

You cant go wrong with either unit. I actually want to get a red xp now. Im going to look for some vinyl to wrap this up in.

Heres a cloud dialed at 7
H9oFkgo.jpg

l4utmIr.jpg

PAZ

Sonic, just curious, why did you crumple it with your fingers instead of using the grinded up stuff?

PAZ,

Sonics420

That cloud picture was from earlier in the day
I crumbled it with my finger cuz i was lazy

Sonics420,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
That cloud picture was from earlier in the day
I crumbled it with my finger cuz i was lazy

Thanks Sonics, so with the same amount the XP beats solo in Cloud production but the vapor is harsher.

I think this means that the XP keeps a higher temperature to compensate for the higher airflow compared to the Solo, hence the harshness and the higher cloud output.

vorrange,
Reactions: mmenzie

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks Sonics...would be really appreciated if you could replicate what you did with a well grinded amount. Should make for more even ABV.

vape4life,

GreenRoom

That AVB looks black, no? I've never been able to get more than a dark brown. Is there any sign of combustion with the XP?

GreenRoom,
Top Bottom