• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

namasteIII

For anyone who has used this or an older model talk a bit about taste? From what I have gotten that is my biggest fear due to the capuse and I'm just looking to get an idea of the potential taste. Thanks in advance!

namasteIII,

coflycasr

For anyone who has used this or an older model talk a bit about taste? From what I have gotten that is my biggest fear due to the capuse and I'm just looking to get an idea of the potential taste. Thanks in advance!
Taste is decent for sure for the first few hits. Even after the first few hits, the taste is still not bad. The inhalater does hit hard providing big vapor clouds for me. The only negative regarding taste is the vapor is definitely warm imo. This is due to the chamber being very close to the mouthpiece. Hooking these things up to a water tool takes care of that. I can get huge clouds through water.

coflycasr,

namasteIII

Taste is decent for sure for the first few hits. Even after the first few hits, the taste is still not bad. The inhalater does hit hard providing big vapor clouds for me. The only negative regarding taste is the vapor is definitely warm imo. This is due to the chamber being very close to the mouthpiece. Hooking these things up to a water tool takes care of that. I can get huge clouds through water.
Thanks for the reply. Wondering if any of those thighs will be improved upon in the Inhalator 005

namasteIII,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes things are much smoother with the 05 because of the tweaked heating ribon design and yes the Aero is a great help from many perspectives.

Inhalater,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Inhalater,

There are no concerns whatsoever with contaminents in the vapour path. Electronics are sealed in their bay. All components operate well within their working temperature.

Technology is tried, tested and true

All right, that seems straight enough for a clear statement. If this means the air surrounding electronics can never mix with the fresh (inlet) air nor the cannabic vapor then i'd like to know when, where in Montreal and how much?

I'm expecting a Snoop Dogg to fail before June 24th, such information might come handy.

:peace:

simmy

Wow. This thread is locked until everyone cools off and we've had a chance to decide what to do here.
27 off-topic personal, quarrelsome, and/or flaming posts have been deleted. This should not have been necessary, since the members involved have all been here for a long time and should know better.

I'm glad I came in after the edits. What's left has been very helpful for me, on all sides. Thanks Mod.

simmy,
Reactions: 2clicker

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes absolutely, if we reach the strech goal color can be switched!

We had a graphic artist prepare some cool works some time back. Please take a look at the styles to choose from here
http://www.inhalater.com/catalog/images and post them up some we can have a feel for which are best to format

This one is not too stealthy ;-) lol
The 05 in 1/4 inch shorter and 0.2 inch smaller in diameter than the XP. Will post image shortly

Africa.jpg

I look on your catalog and I like the "horizon" and "porcelaine" design, but I'm a blue addict!
Several of your designs looks like sportwear design, I'm looking for something more neutral without something wrote on....

PPN,

Old School

Vape13man
Thanks for the reply. Wondering if any of those thighs will be improved upon in the Inhalator 005
I currently have several XP's Q4/Q1 and I also have an INH05 beta unit that I have been testing and comparing for over a week now....and I can tell you IMHO that YES the taste has indeed been improved upon.....my friends and I have named each run.... ;
1st run - "fruity or piney" - the title says it all there.... very tasty stuff.... everyone loves the 1st run....
2nd run - "chicken noodle" - still very yummy and a bit denser vapor....we all love this run too :whoa::whoa::whoa:
3rd run - "popcorn" - again the title says it all....and towards the end burnt popcorn....couch lock

There is a noticeable improvement with the "Too Hot" issue and less irritation of the throat with the INH05

Now I understand there are folks that don't like the taste of the "popcorn" run to the degree they don't partake.... for me.... well I have groan accustom to the knock down body buzz..... and I have found if it is missing.... I notice...and of course feel as though I'm unsatisfied.... which can eventually lead to consuming more often......
I want the popcorn run and I have found the INH05.. somehow better tasting or would it be better to say less nasty and again for sure less harshness again..... and if I use an aero cap and open up just 1 hole the poor taste is much less..... a 2nd hole even better but now your really thinning out the vapor IMO.... :peace:

I use a short 3" tube on my mouthpiece.... also helps when using the vacuum method to load your caps and I reclaim after a wek or so all the wax that condenses along the inside of the tube and mouthpiece... great stuff...
I find going through water can take away from the great taste and naturally it would stand to reason the water will rob yumminess and medicine as well so I'm very happy with my tube approach.... as it has the added bonus of allowing me to reclaim THC wax....very NICE...

HOT Pocket....... Yuuuuuuummmmmmmmm

Old School,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

Is there a way to get rid of the "Pure Medecine" label?

It's not about purity i've got a problem, it's the medecine part which in Canada implies that cannabic users should be divided into 2 groups: the "MEDICAL" ones then the others, the criminals... To me it might seem more appropriate not to endorse such stigmatisation system explicitely. What about Quebec's flag or else and "Made in Quebec" or just "Vaporizer" marked on it, below "Inhalater"?

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I currently have several XP's Q4/Q1 and I also have an INH05 beta unit that I have been testing and comparing for over a week now....and I can tell you IMHO that YES the taste has indeed been improved upon.....my friends and I have named each run.... ;
1st run - "fruity or piney" - the title says it all there.... very tasty stuff.... everyone loves the 1st run....
2nd run - "chicken noodle" - still very yummy and a bit denser vapor....we all love this run too :whoa::whoa::whoa:
3rd run - "popcorn" - again the title says it all....and towards the end burnt popcorn....couch lock

There is a noticeable improvement with the "Too Hot" issue and less irritation of the throat with the INH05

Now I understand there are folks that don't like the taste of the "popcorn" run to the degree they don't partake.... for me.... well I have groan accustom to the knock down body buzz..... and I have found if it is missing.... I notice...and of course feel as though I'm unsatisfied.... which can eventually lead to consuming more often......
I want the popcorn run and I have found the INH05.. somehow better tasting or would it be better to say less nasty and again for sure less harshness again..... and if I use an aero cap and open up just 1 hole the poor taste is much less..... a 2nd hole even better but now your really thinning out the vapor IMO.... :peace:

I use a short 3" tube on my mouthpiece.... also helps when using the vacuum method to load your caps and I reclaim after a wek or so all the wax that condenses along the inside of the tube and mouthpiece... great stuff...
I find going through water can take away from the great taste and naturally it would stand to reason the water will rob yumminess and medicine as well so I'm very happy with my tube approach.... as it has the added bonus of allowing me to reclaim THC wax....very NICE...

HOT Pocket....... Yuuuuuuummmmmmmmm

Ok, you seem to be alone here to get a Inh005 so a user video could help us and Inhalater! Now go to work please, we want a good video!
edit: I didn't see that I need to wait until Friday to see one

PPN,
Reactions: Yoosh

Yoosh

We expect to have a user video on friday

You guys should put the indiegogo link in your signature and in the first post of this thread so it's easier to find for newcomers! :)

P.S. Didn't see this posted yet. New vid on the indiegogo campaign showing some basic usage of the glass capsule on an xp I believe. Better than nothing! :D

Starts at 6:05.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It's a little disappointment to see how the Inh005 crowfunding is low and slow, at this moment the GH indiegogo project got much more money than Inhalater can expect to get....

I don't understand why lot of people are ready to support a project without nothing behind (story, business, others products) and how it's seems difficult for Inhalater to get a fan base though they have already good products in their stud-book.

I hope the better for your project!

simmy

Hey guys, I'm switching to an 05 from my XP, and trying to choose my perks. I'd simply like to expand my options from the standard capsules -- do I go with the Aero, the glass bowl/tube, the bong adapter, or get the bong option itself (I see what looks like a bong listed at $55, but no description thereof)? I don't already have a bong, and I'm wondering if the bong shown will work straight, without an adapter, or of any other such existing bongs that one might recommend.

I realize I've provided very little info as to what I'm looking for. I'm just not sure, is the thing. I guess the most bang for your buck upgrade from the standard capsule experience. The Aero seems like it would smooth out the taste, but as a net effect, if you have to inhale more to get the same amount, aren't you ending up with the same taste, so to speak? (I have no idea). The glass bowl/pipe -- is that the better way to get the best taste? And the water bong approach is mostly just to keep things cool? Which way would I get the biggest, hardest hits, but without burning myself?

A novice in some ways, for sure... Help me out!

simmy,

baltik

It's a little disappointment to see how the Inh005 crowfunding is low and slow, at this moment the GH indiegogo project got much more money than Inhalater can expect to get....

I don't understand why lot of people are ready to support a project without nothing behind (story, business, others products) and how it's seems difficult for Inhalater to get a fan base though they have already good products in their stud-book.

I hope the better for your project!

Because that's the idea behind crowdfunding - to create something original and revolutionary. If the Grasshopper comes to fruition it will create a new category - convection, portable, dry leaf vape in a pen format. This is something the market absolutely wants and does not have, by definition it's a high risk high reward proposition. The Inhalator is at best a mild evolution of an existing product - and frankly a way to shift the cost of capital and development from the company to the client.

llamaman001

I would recommend throwing the first 15 seconds of the introduction video out the window. Im an american and I dont have a good opinion about our government or Obama for my own personal reasons, but even with that said I think that introduction just throws off the entire presentation to me. I dont mean any offense by any of this or what Im about to ask but are you saying that Obama and the american government need to smoke more weed? The random editing involving that whole scene just seems like it was thrown in at the last second for some type of joke? Then again maybe I was the only one thrown off by this....

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations PPN,
Salutations Simmy,

...the Inh005 crowfunding is low and slow...

Don't worry, should this project abort you'll see plenty of crows around!

71.gif

I don't understand why lot of people are ready to support a project without nothing behind (story, business, others products)...

Me i'd like to read more about designs, concepts, trade-offs... AND see some "obvious" internal pictures, eventually. Right now all i got is a statement relative to electronics not being vented through the bowl, which ain't bad news knowing what the competition has to offer. Now if the Inh05 is going to provide a mix of concective and radiative heat then this should be interesting indeed but the product still needs to be available in a local store where i can touch it before i buy one...

...the water bong approach is mostly just to keep things cool?

If you were to ask me then i'd comment that water is necessary to compensate for cannabic dryness in electric vaporizers and i found that Fog Conditioning works even better actually. Though, using a butane-powered VG pipe there's simply no need for it as i get a sufficient amount of Water Vapor and the heat can be dealt with by extending the transit path if necessary.

:D

Well, i mean don't expect me to spend serious money on fancy water toys because of heat, that's for sure!!

Oh, and by the way, i'm still in favour of a bi-energy fire-compatible version.

Last edited:

Old School

Vape13man
Hey guys, I'm switching to an 05 from my XP, and trying to choose my perks. I'd simply like to expand my options from the standard capsules -- do I go with the Aero, the glass bowl/tube, the bong adapter, or get the bong option itself (I see what looks like a bong listed at $55, but no description thereof)? I don't already have a bong, and I'm wondering if the bong shown will work straight, without an adapter, or of any other such existing bongs that one might recommend.

I realize I've provided very little info as to what I'm looking for. I'm just not sure, is the thing. I guess the most bang for your buck upgrade from the standard capsule experience. The Aero seems like it would smooth out the taste, but as a net effect, if you have to inhale more to get the same amount, aren't you ending up with the same taste, so to speak? (I have no idea). The glass bowl/pipe -- is that the better way to get the best taste? And the water bong approach is mostly just to keep things cool? Which way would I get the biggest, hardest hits, but without burning myself?

A novice in some ways, for sure... Help me out!
Well 1st off....lets see if we can't get a pic on here of the Bong in question....{I don't know how so have a link instead} http://www.ikob.com/gestionrtt/bong.jpeg
It looks like it doesn't have an adapter from the picture but I do believe adapters are being offered as part of the perk.... IMPO not a fan of water cooling as it takes away from the vapor...YES it cools... by taking away heat but it also takes away taste & medicine as well....with no good way to reclaim other than to drink the water afterwards...YUCK..!!
I'm with Egzoset in that "extending the transit path" is my preferred method.... and reclaiming the oily wax build up is easy......waste not want not....

Bang for the Buck on caps huh...... well I'm looking forward to trying out the glass cap experience for sure...but beyond that I would recommend the Aero caps if you are looking to further reduce the somewhat unpleasant taste of the "Popcorn Run" because the INH05 has already helped with that... I could also see it play apart in stealthiness.... as it will aid in diluting your exhale so as to be much less noticeable..... very helpful in or around public functions.....
A few members have tried other glass type caps and have reported a noticeable improvement to the taste all around....so I'm expecting it too would be a must have item.....if Flavor is what you Savor....

Now if we are talking Biggest....Hardest...without the heat.....start it off around 6.5 to 7 and run it throw the Bong with as little water as possible.....Please be seated....with tray tables locked in their upright position.....:rofl: :whoa: :peace:

Last edited:
Old School,
Reactions: simmy

Vape Dr.

I definitely agree with llamaman001.
Please read this with an open mind.
I believe the video is hindering sales of the inhalater.
Just look at the grasshopper or Indica videos. They make you want to be a part of it.
Please do not take offense Greg, (I mean this in the nicest possible way) it looks like a kids school project, comparatively speaking.
The subliminal message was not subtle at all "buy your inhalator now" written on the paper seems like a hail mary.
Also I personally think the extra videos make them look like stoners in their parents basement just trying to get high.
I think it may do better on indiegogo with a more professional looking video.
Or maybe no videos at all!
I believe in your product Greg, very much so. I just don't think advertising like that is working, or going to work. It upsets me as well, looking at the site everyday and it never moves.
I have "donated" ALOT of money and didn't even take a single free perk, and I paid for shipping! because I want to see the INH05 succeed.
As long as I get my order I'll be happy.
But think of how many other people could be happy!
Thanks for reading with an open mind I'm only trying to help.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
I would recommend throwing the first 15 seconds of the introduction video out the window. Im an american and I dont have a good opinion about our government or Obama for my own personal reasons, but even with that said I think that introduction just throws off the entire presentation to me. I dont mean any offense by any of this or what Im about to ask but are you saying that Obama and the american government need to smoke more weed? The random editing involving that whole scene just seems like it was thrown in at the last second for some type of joke? Then again maybe I was the only one thrown off by this....

Yes true. A much better video is in the works and scheduled to be up by tomorrow evening.

@ Vape Dr. Things should be said the way they are. No offence taken.

We are also discovering the new tech.

The Aero is really a great addition.
The unit is nice and solid. Dropped it a couple of times and it's taking the beating. The changeable battery is really great as our demo runs non stop at the lounge and battery does drain.

Top Bottom