Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

killick

But I like it!
So another 12 hours of charging, and another 30 minutes of turning it off and on again (I feel like I'm in an episode of The IT Crowd...) and no joy getting things working. The exact same scenario as yesterday and the day before. I've managed, in 2.5 days, to use up one cartridge worth of meds. It was a great experience when it worked, but it has only really worked two or three times since unpacking.
this unit will be going back as soon as Inhalater responds to an RMA request. Here's hoping the next one is glitch-free!

So, given that mine was shipped in the last 10 days or so, what type of QA do finished units go through before they are shipped out?

killick,

SiDankies

image_zps479fdc41.jpg

This is after not even a full session on 6 and a half

image_zps625ec3de.jpg

There is like residue on the outside of my capsule .. Idk

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Woaah. That one is over hot! We recommend sending it in for recalibration.

The QA is an evolving process as this can always be better. This weeks improvements are significant with new switch and cleaning procedure.

The calibration error seen atop is caused by cleaning that left humidity around the sensor at the calibration stage. The higher conductivity modified the set point.

It is an example of engineering challenge where the requirement of odorless first start impacted another aspect of the construction.

Thanks for postings, patience and understanding.

Last edited:

SiDankies

Woaah. That one is over hot! We recommend sending it in for recalibration.

The QA is an evolving process as this can always be better. This weeks improvements are significant with new switch and cleaning procedure.

The calibration error seen atop is caused by cleaning that left humidity around the sensor at the calibration stage. The higher conductivity modified the set point.

It is an example of engineering challenge where the requirement of odorless first start impacted another aspect of the construction.

Thanks for postings, patience and understanding.
Thanks I hope you guys send the new charger when you ship out my new unit. Also if you can ship the day I ship so I can have my unit faster that would be of much appreciation. What address do I ship it too?

SiDankies,

Kaptan

Thanks I hope you guys send the new charger when you ship out my new unit. Also if you can ship the day I ship so I can have my unit faster that would be of much appreciation. What address do I ship it too?
I have sent a few XP's back. Here's their address

Pharmacor Technologies
8627 Boulevard Saint-Laurent
Suite 201
Montreal, QC H2P 2M9 Canada

Kaptan,
Reactions: killick

Schmagma

Hi all. I've been catching up on this thread over the last two days and just ordered my first vape. I'm so excited. I ordered extra capsules and an extra battery. I can't wait so I ordered with with priority shipping. Fingers crossed it gets shipped out today! The Halloween coupon only gave me 60$ off. But I'm still super excited. Thanks to everyone for the reviews and tips, I really appreciate it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi all. I've been catching up on this thread over the last two days and just ordered my first vape. I'm so excited. I ordered extra capsules and an extra battery. I can't wait so I ordered with with priority shipping. Fingers crossed it gets shipped out today! The Halloween coupon only gave me 60$ off. But I'm still super excited. Thanks to everyone for the reviews and tips, I really appreciate it.

The free capsules should take it to $90 off instead of 60. I'm sure Inhalater will refund you the $30 from the extra capsules that are supposed to be free for you

Shit Snacks,

Vape Dr.

@Inhalater so Greg, with the calibration machine do you think its possible to set the temperature range specifically for a certain individual "myself" would like?
That would be an awesome option if its possible!

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: PPN

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Calibration is to precisely set maximum and automatic mode temperature. They can be positioned at will.

What is your idea regarding custom temperature range?

Vape Dr.

Calibration is to precisely set maximum and automatic mode temperature. They can be positioned at will.

What is your idea regarding custom temperature range?
I usually vape at temps between 355F-395F, 410F is my max temp.
I'm a low temp kinda guy.
But honestly, I've found my sweet spots after so much use. I start at 5 and go to 7-7.5.
I'll use a water tool if I go higher.
I think the temps are great once you get used to them, I just don't use most of them.

Is there any way to make the auto mode have a broader temperature range?
5 to 5.5 seems almost useless IMHO.

Last edited:

SiDankies

I usually vape at temps between 355F-395F, 410F is my max temp.
I'm a low temp kinda guy.
But honestly, I've found my sweet spots after so much use. I start at 5 and go to 7-7.5.
I'll use a water tool if I go higher.
I think the temps are great once you get used to them, I just don't use most of them.

Is there any way to make the auto mode have a broader temperature range?
5 to 5.5 seems almost useless IMHO.
agreed it should go from 5- like 7.5 in a 9 minute session

Ruta

I've just bought one of these at the weekend in the desperate hope of packing baccy in, i've been following this thread for quite a while and it has been very helpful in my final decision making. I will post a more in depth review later, but am well impressed at the moment :)

Ruta,
Reactions: killick
Top Bottom