• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

2clicker

Observer
Last thing: Is having a dial graduated in Celsius better than number presets?[/USER]

can both be an option? maybe one dial with both on the label...?

i can see loving the temps being on there while others will just want to make it easy.

2clicker,

SiDankies

@SiDankies what happens if you use the unit on lower temperatures? Does the ABV always come out black?

How is the taste and effect, can you find your sweet spot?

Would be great to have some pictures for conversations sake.

@PPN Expect 3 glass capsules for the 30$ perk. We are technically out of glass cap. We had a couple left for demo and marketing. Next batch scheduled in a couple of weeks.

Next week: arrival of aero capsules and water tool adapters

Last thing: Is having a dial graduated in Celsius better than number presets?
I'm going to do a session on 5 RN and post a pic of the avb

SiDankies,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Yea i am just going to send my unit back because my avb is coming out BLACK.
My ABV comes out super dark (coffee ground color) if I do a session on 6, and then a second session at 7 or 8.
Yes, the inhalater's give me one of the darker abv but if you use it below 6 you get a light brown abv.

Below 7 I still see some medium brown. I have to push it to 8 and 9 to really finish the extraction completely. But even multiple hits at 9 only yield dark dark brown....have yet to see any black. And nothing all that dark below 6. Mostly it performs how I would expect at any given level.

mitchgo61,

SiDankies

image_zps2180080b.jpg

That after 1 9 minute on 5. I think something happened to my unit when i plugged it into my car and it got the unit messed up some how.

SiDankies,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would prefer the temp on the dial, if it is accurate.

I had my first reclaim use with this thing and it went very well. Hit me so hard I wasn't sure I was using the same drug! Just put some sticky hemp fiber in the capsule and went to town. I like how quickly the capsules cool down after pulling them out, and the INH05 does a good job of getting everything out of the fibers. I don't have to repack them very often to get it all used up!

killick

But I like it!
So I'm a bit late, but I just unpacked and charged my unit today. It charged pretty quickly (an hour or so?), and then I decided to test it out on a dog walk around the neighborhood, loaded with some 24% Sativa (I'm a happy med patient). This is, in my limited experience (I'm also a fairly new med patient), the best tool for vaporizing I've used. I also ordered a whip for it, but that showed up as 2 glass adapters for a volcano according to the writing on the side.

A couple of questions: Can someone point me towards the correct adapter for the 05 to hook it to a bubbler unit?
Can someone point me towards a decent bubbler unit?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
killick,

HSIHP

Quick question. Once plugged in, does no light mean that it is fully charged?

HSIHP,
Ok so wait? You fixed the charging issue? What are the ones who have units that take forever to charge supposed to do then? And I seen people recently getting glass capsules? So they are done and ready to go I take it? How do I make an order for some? Please @Inhalater the glass is the reason I came back after the terrible experience I had with my xp

VapeNStone,

killick

But I like it!
I may have been a bit quick referencing a quick charge. It only worked for one session, then when I went out for another walk I turned the unit on and either got a series of 3 quick flashes, then no light, or it would start to flash slowly for a few seconds and then go out. I put it back on charge when I came in a couple of hours ago and it's still charging. Will wait til the light goes out then give it another shot and see how it turns out...

killick,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I may have been a bit quick referencing a quick charge. It only worked for one session, then when I went out for another walk I turned the unit on and either got a series of 3 quick flashes, then no light, or it would start to flash slowly for a few seconds and then go out. I put it back on charge when I came in a couple of hours ago and it's still charging. Will wait til the light goes out then give it another shot and see how it turns out...

It's like 95% charged when it ships, apparently. Mine only took an hour to finish charging when I first got it. Since then, however, even if I only use it for two or three sessions, it takes like 12 hours to fully recharge. I've gotten used to it...I charge it overnight.

mitchgo61,
Reactions: killick

SiDankies

When will the glass capsules be available to purchase from the site? And is there any way of making them fit under the cap?

SiDankies,

killick

But I like it!
It's like 95% charged when it ships, apparently. Mine only took an hour to finish charging when I first got it. Since then, however, even if I only use it for two or three sessions, it takes like 12 hours to fully recharge. I've gotten used to it...I charge it overnight.

The charging light finally went out, so I tried turning the unit on again. And again. And again. Either the 3 quick flashes followed by dark, or long flashes (like it's starting to heat up) but they stopped after 6 to 12 flashes. So I tried turning it off and on again and again, and it came on! Even managed to run it on 5 for a couple of minutes. I'm just gonna leave it to charge overnight and then play with it some more tomorrow.

Even when I was getting frustrated with the lack of activity I'm still impressed with the small size and light weight - it's just a bit too long to not stick out of my shirt pocket, and it's gonna great for dogwalking around town :)

killick,

Old School

Vape13man
Yes it is best to prepare yourself for 12+ hour charge times from flat to full.... rule of thumb...when ever possible put it on the charger.... I think everyone here would love to have our 6 hour back... hopefully that can happen one day....

As for your frustration getting it to come on..... I believe a few of us have had this type of issue with the 05's.... My gal and I each have one and hers has been spot on from day one..... however mine and sounds like maybe yours needs to be tapped or turned on and off repeatedly.... I even have it go the other direction.... it simply won't do anything.... No trying ... No lights of any kind..... so what do I have to do then after tapping and clicking to No avail...... I have to disconnect the battery and volla its fine and can remain fine for several days even......

You may want to try a firm tap on your knee....something about seating the battery and switch... not certain... but don't do it too hard....that battery can do some damage to that switch..... even a 3 or 4 foot drop if hit just right {standing upright} it will crack the switch and likely be the end of it...

The more you use this vape the more you will find to like about it..... very versatile...
keep you caps clean...... its so easy to get a little lazy....and in doing so taste and function suffer... :peace:

killick

But I like it!
Thanks Old School! I turned it on this morning and it fired right up. I'm amazed at how quickly this widget works when things work as anticipated. I'll give it a few more days to see if it was simply new device gremlins and I know I'll be a happy camper when it works as anticipated! Now I need to learn how to cool the vapour off - 7 is a bit warm, even with a few extra inches of whip on the end.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Glass will be available in a little while. Fitting under the cap will take a little while to develop.

Charger upgrade is free. Shipping excluded.

The on/off switch has been a recurring irritant. As Old School says it, tap the unit lightly on a hard surface if it plays up. Warranty applies in any case.

We are currently testing a batch of new components to rectify this inconvenience.

killick

But I like it!
Hi Inhalater,

My order arrived just a few days ago. Does that mean I already have the upgraded charger? Or do I have to order a new one?

Glass will be available in a little while. Fitting under the cap will take a little while to develop.

Charger upgrade is free. Shipping excluded.

The on/off switch has been a recurring irritant. As Old School says it, tap the unit lightly on a hard surface if it plays up. Warranty applies in any case.

We are currently testing a batch of new components to rectify this inconvenience.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
What is the new charger?

It's nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal USB charger. The USB charger shipped originally will work just fine for the Inhalater, but could cause some weird (not unsafe, just unexpected) stuff to happen on other devices that are more susceptible to electronic noise.

CentiZen,
Reactions: killick

SiDankies

It's nothing out of the ordinary, just a normal USB charger. The USB charger shipped originally will work just fine for the Inhalater, but could cause some weird (not unsafe, just unexpected) stuff to happen on other devices that are more susceptible to electronic noise.
What in the world lol? How is that possible.

ALSO how do i get the screen out of my chamber? Mine has some buildup that i want to clean off

Last edited:
SiDankies,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
What in the world lol? How is that possible.

ALSO how do i get the screen out of my chamber? Mine has some buildup that i want to clean off

It's exceptionally common among less expensive USB chargers. Electronic noise is more prevalent due to inexpensive switching regulators that introduce ripple. This doesn't really affect low frequency devices that much - for example the miniVVPS has a huge amount of ripple but the logs don't really mind. The charging system in the Inahalater dosen't either. But your smartphone might refuse to charge unless your cord has one of these.

As for the screen, I get mine out by bending the tip of a pin about 70-90 degree and then fish it in through a hole in the screen. You can use it as a hook to pull it out, just be careful to not hit the polimide wall.

Last edited:
CentiZen,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Lower charging rate originated from an out of spec component in the charge circuit. The component's added resistance to the charge current destabilized charger IC.

Units shipped in the last 10 days all have this detail addressed.

Screen removal tool with 10 screens are available for 7$

Inhalater,
Top Bottom