Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
"Temperature over 8 on the dial is over melting point of outer plastics." Why is anything over 8 even offered then? Im curious why I didnt have this problem with my XP. I liked to load up 2 carts and then vape them back to back with a group of people. Now we have to wait until it is fully cooled to take it out? I remember it being even more difficult to remove at a cold or room temp after being used....
This reminds me of the Pinnacle Pro situation.

edit:

Let me get this straight; if you move the capsule while the device is in use, you risk melting the plastic?
That sounds like a terrible design, pretty sad you are OK with that.
Obviously the bottom of the capsule is going to be hot when you take it out, same as solo and pnp. People are used to taking out hot capsules. Its not really hard to keep the hot side away from yourself.
The fact that it can damage the unit/melt the plastic is terrifying to the point im not interested in this vaporizer anymore...

On the one hand I'm glad your company is honest. On the other I'm disappointed the materials are not up to par.
Agreed, I had interest in this vape because of the videos, but the melting bit isn't cool with me. The Solo also had a soft plastic-type ring where the metal oven ends. I do a lot of vaporizing at level 7 for extended sessions where the glass stem really gets warm, lots of pulling the stem out while hot to clear the bubbler/stir/reload and it's showing absolutely no signs of damage or wear. Having to wait for the unit to cool down before I can take the capsule out is, for me, inconvenient at best and hardly useful at worst. Last night out of nowhere I had a nausea attack that had me on the floor for 15 minutes. I had my LB nearby to keep me company while my Solo heated up to 7. Took a trench and two stems at 7 and laying down with my feet up sweating like crazy before I started to feel better. If I had to wait for the Inh to cool down before loading a second capsule to avoid melting, I probably would have thrown up. I realize that I'm also in the minority here for using cannabis as medicine to my extent, I can see how it wouldn't be nearly as big a deal for someone that uses it in a more relaxed environment. Still, this is something that I take into consideration.

@Inhalater, are you saying that using level 9 causes the plastic to become soft? Did you know about the heat and capsules melting that part? Why not tell us earlier?

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
That post from @Inhalater made it sound like they had no intention of correcting the issue. Or even acknowledging it as an issue.

I interpreted the answer as "you are using the device incorrectly" because you are not supposed to move hot capsules while in use.

Lots of people here maybe OK with this answer and buy this product. At least the manufacturer is honest in what the device is capable of.

I agree with you. 1. Don't make a temp available that can damage your own unit. 2. If there IS a temp that can damage the unit, TELL US before we use it, in the manual. 3. If we aren't supposed to remove the capsules while the unit is hot TELL US before we use it. Again, in the manual. Where all pertinent info should go.

So will the company stand by its two-year warranty and replace the units of the customers who bought it in good faith and were never warned ahead of time not to use it above level 8, and/or not to remove the capsules until cool? You can't really penalize them for not using the device properly when you never delineated the proper use in the first place.

It's really a damned shame the company is so poor at communicating on all fronts. Because for the most part the device is excellent. (We took the INH to a concert tonight, and it's the first vape my wife actually likes and uses...so, thumbs up from me on the INH, thumbs down on the communication....)

Country-Mac

What do you mean the PnP situation? Mine has always been fine...

Yeah I agree. If it is too hot don't let it get that high.

Country-Mac,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What do you mean the PnP situation? Mine has always been fine...

Yeah I agree. If it is too hot don't let it get that high.
Had issues with the plastic housing falling apart as well as the mouthpiece sections from regular use. Some of the units split down the middle. Company said that was normal and the splitting thing wasn't covered in warranty. It's a shame because people actually liked it but it left a bad taste in a lot of users' mouths.

OMEiAM

My unit or capsules aren't having any melting issues. I always take out my capsules immediately after the session has ended as it is easier to remove and dump. I wish luck to those experiencing issues with their 05, especially since this vape is actually great and many of my friends that combust are actually impressed.

Country-Mac

Ah, yes. The bad PnP mouthpiece. I have had that issue. At least it won't affect your health like melting plastic.

I too have been impressed up unto this point. Unfortunately, as many others have this issue, it seems to be a real design flaw.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I get my unit today!

It is charging now.....to be honnest the building quality seems a bit cheaper than my Xp Q2 (I speak about the body);

I need to wait until this long first charge is ended to try it out!

Did you notice this silver ring on the capsules? it seems to peel easily, isn't it?

HSIHP

So close. :disgust:

Been watching since the 04 waiting to pounce, looks like more waiting is to be had. What bugs me the most is that rather than owning up like many other companies, they seem to speak around the issue and never confront things directly. It's never, "here is the problem, and here's how we fix it." Until that day comes I think I'm still gonna hold off.

This is my perfect vape, I hope they eventually get the manufacturing and materials perfect like so many others have.

OMEiAM

I get my unit today!

It is charging now.....to be honnest the building quality seems a bit cheaper than my Xp Q2 (I speak about the body);

I need to wait until this long first charge is ended to try it out!

Did you notice this silver ring on the capsules? it seems to peel easily, isn't it?
Yeah, the silver ring on my air capsule is peeling a little bit but I wouldn't worry unless you mess with it.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@HSIHP : yeah I noticed too how they carefully avoided answering the question about the FlowerMate G3 and whether they source the exact same capsules and heating element polymide stuff from China or not...

Cheap plastic, a lousy sticker in place of real good materials, insane charging time, and now we learn that it can melt under normal use... Woa! That's too much for me, I call it quits!

@OMEiAM : peeling a bit and then the particles go where? Hm nevermind, I don't want to know in fact...

OMEiAM

@HSIHP : yeah I noticed too how they carefully avoided answering the question about the FlowerMate G3 and whether they source the exact same capsules and heating element polymide stuff from China or not...

Cheap plastic, a lousy sticker in place of real good materials, insane charging time, and now we learn that it can melt under normal use... Woa! That's too much for me, I call it quits!

@OMEiAM : peeling a bit and then the particles go where? Hm nevermind, I don't want to know in fact...
No particles.
IMG_20140901_103857.jpg

HSIHP

@HSIHP : yeah I noticed too how they carefully avoided answering the question about the FlowerMate G3 and whether they source the exact same capsules and heating element polymide stuff from China or not....

It's not even just this vape. Their answers have been very calculated and have tip toed around the really problems sence the 04s started messing up.

Also, I did not know they were involved with the G3. I hope that's not true.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Please keep in mind that people at Pharmacor work tirelessly to bring you the best possible technology within the bounds of reality. Test the unit for yourself and appraise the quality of vapours.

Please avoid empty and/or ugly statements on this thread. Feel confortable to go elsewhere if you cannot contribute to a positive and constructive atmosphere. Many thanks

Regarding the very simple rules of operation for Inhalater units

Be intelligent

There is no use or justification to manipulate a burning hot capsule.

Be respecfull

Avoid risk of burning yourself or others
Treat your Inhalater as you would any expensive and valuable device.

In effect this has never been considered a problem because in our testing it hasn't been

We will explicit in the manual

" to avoid any risk of injury and/or damaging unit. Mandatory minimum cool down time before manipulation of the capsule is 120 seconds"

And yes we will help out any that could need because of this ommission in the manual.

Last edited:

Warmen

Please keep in mind that people at Pharmacor work tirelessly to bring you the best possible technology within the bounds of reality. Test the unit for yourself and appraise the quality of vapours.

Please avoid empty and/or ugly statements on this thread. Feel confortable to go elsewhere if you cannot contribute to a positive and constructive atmosphere. Many thanks

Regarding the very simple rules of operation for Inhalater units

Be intelligent

There is no use or justification to manipulate a burning hot capsule.

Be respecfull

Avoid risk of burning yourself or others
Treat your Inhalater as you would any expensive and valuable device.

In effect this has never been considered a problem because in our testing it hasn't been

We will explicit in the manual

" to avoid any risk of injury and/or damaging unit. Mandatory minimum cool down time before manipulation of the capsule is 120 seconds"

And yes we will help out any that could need because of this ommission in the manual.

I'm very impressed with this product, it truly is an incredible bit of kit. However I have to agree with what some of the others have said. Issues like this should be rectified, along with the excessive charging time. I accept that it might not be fixed immediately as I'm sure you're very busy fulfilling all the orders etc, but it'd be nice if you came out and said that you will look into fixing these issues for future models as soon as time permits and that any existing units with such problems can be sent back for rebuilding. It's the basic level of support that I'd expect from any manufacturer.

llamaman001

I agree as well. I loved my xp and was looking forward to owning a 05 but i think I'll be holding off a month or 2 to see how this developes. Very disappointed to hear that it's a cheaper constructed material/body.

Also please stop with accusing pharmacore of working with the G3. It's ridiculous and retarded and neither side will ever say yes or no so just stop.

llamaman001,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Many thanks for your understanding.

Yes of course we are working to keep on improving the technology

The best never rest.

We reiterate that, as is, the technology is peerless and trouble free.

No other vaporizer will offer this level of versatility and performance.

Battery capacity can sustain 1 full day of use for overnight charging. Intense use can be complemented with affordable external charger.

There is no risk of damage to the unit when using common sense.

Warmen

The best never rest.

Battery capacity can sustain 1 full day of use for overnight charging. Intense use can be complemented with affordable external charger.

Yes I'm well aware that I'll have no problems with the vaporizer. I don't use it enough to need more than a few sessions in a day and I'll be wary with regards to the plastic melting and fragile components if I change the battery. I'm trying to say that these issues should be priority number 1 when you have time to work on changes, and that you will have the best portable vaporizer on the market once they are fixed. Things like this put a lot of people off of buying the product which is just costing you sales.

It would be nice if you could acknowledge that you will be working hard to fix the charging time and melting plastic to keep the current owners happy and to keep the attention of potential buyers. I know a few of my friends who will be jumping on board once these kinks are ironed out.

llamaman001

The best never rest.

Is the manuel going to include a note about NOT running the unit at full temperature at number "9"? Im just not sure how common sense and the fact that you included "9" work together? Common sense tells me since your company included "9" that it is safe to use, but you have stated it is not.....

Last edited:

Inhalater

Manufacturer
9 temperature is perfectly safe providing common sense of not removing the capsule out of the unit at this point.

Temperature of capsule will be at 240 Celsius (464 F).

Last edited:
Inhalater,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
We must make this point clear. If you remove a burning hot capsule. You run the risk of burning yourself or someone.

Last edited:
Inhalater,

llamaman001

I dont want to remove and play with it? On my xp I would INSTATNLY remove the cartridge because if you leave it in there the resin will cool and cause it to stick, causing broken capsules (many people complained about this). I NEVER had one single problem removing my capsule at max temp the second the session was over and I was never in fear of burning myself....I want to remove it quickly so it doesn't get gunked up, not to play with it.

Also if your having a group session and want to do back to back loads you would have to remove it quickly as well.....NO ONE here is talking about taking out the capsules for the sake of playing with them?

We arent insulting or patronizing you at all. We are concerned for our health and making a wise investment choice when choosing a vaporizer. To me a $300 dollar investment is quite a lot and I fully investigate into vapes before purchasing them. THATS why we are asking so many questions, THAT is why we are repeating our questions over and over and over.

natural farmer

These posts feel insulting and patronizing to the users.

I agree and I've had enough myself! I have been here since the beginning and it only got worst since then for Pharmacor. I have been lurking, waiting for some change in their attitude but that was it! I am stopping following this thread and you won't see me again in here. These guys (guy?) are so full of themselves that even if they eventually make a fine product their attitude towards their customers won't bring me back. I hope my bro listens to my advice and sells his XP ASAP…

Working night and day to provide the best? Oh my… See you around all, if I don't get banned for this post…

Last edited:

Country-Mac

We didn't ask you to "be intellegent" or why would you "pull it [the capsule] out and fool around with it".

We just want to know our products are safe. Many people, myself included, switched to vaporizing for health as much as pleasure. It wouldn't make sense to use a vaporizer that is unhealthy.

llamaman001

We must make this point clear. If you remove a burning hot capsule. You run the risk of burning yourself or someone.

AND the unit itself? as well as getting melted plastic on the actual capsule itself also....

I NEVER had this problem with xp and felt safe every time I used it and I would also crank it up to max temp every session, sometimes having back to back mutiple sessions.

Top Bottom