• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

Country-Mac

Production is to start on the 21 of July. Vapor Outlet and PV are first on the list.

Almost two more weeks until production starts and then we have to wait for stores to get them before we do as Indiegogo backers? The wording of the Indiegogo and communication on this site seemed to imply that IG backers were priority no.1.

Country-Mac,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
No worries. Production will be significant. Things are coming

Another couple of weeks and we will be reaching out to the Indiegogo backers to wrap up the shipping :-)

Inhalater,

Country-Mac

We expect to have a couple of running units early next week. Will be working on final graphic styles and will post images here. Units will be rolling out in 2.5 weeks

That was 3.5 weeks ago. Not asking for the impossible and demanding it now, I'm just saying I feel like the communication is lacking accuracy and consistancy.

2clicker

Observer
That was 3.5 weeks ago. Not asking for the impossible and demanding it now, I'm just saying I feel like the communication is lacking accuracy and consistancy.

this is pretty normal. production of such products can get held up by the smallest little detail. it happens to every yet to be released and preordered vape on here.

i am sure that Greg and Pharmacor are doing everything they can to get these in our hands.

I want a black one. How do I arrange that now that the indigogo is over? Do I just have to wait till July 21st?

VapeNStone,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
An interesting comment among the dozens of posts praising Inhalater for great communication.
I guess you were expressing that you were disappointed that the unit could not come faster.

It was actually a classic example of how manufacturers are criticized when they don't post about delays, and also criticized when they do. @Inhalater is trying to be accurate and is getting flak for it. It's no wonder some manufacturers get discouraged and stop posting.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Here is the release styles for the 05! :-)

Things are a-coming. Production is started and manufacturing capsules and boxes.

Units.jpg

Country-Mac

An interesting comment among the dozens of posts praising Inhalater for great communication.
I guess you were expressing that you were disappointed that the unit could not come faster.

I was complementing the speed of their communication, now I'm criticizing the accuracy of their communication. Those are different.

And to be very clear; I care much more about IG backers not being first when the IG all but promised they would be than about delays. I understand the nature of a new product like this, and the common delays.

My issue is things like the IG page saying "get it up to 3 months before the general public", "get your hands on it earlier (than the general public)", and many more such quotes when Inhalater knew from the beginning that they had made promises to vendors that made this impossible.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Everybody on any waiting list will, by nature feel rightfully entitled
to have their units received in a priority fashion.
No worries we are working to make everyone happy. Yes Indiegogo backers will get their unit in priority.
perhaps rather than put pressure on Inhalater here....
...and trying to subtly get him to commit to putting individual hopes, desires, and aspirations in an order of priority that appeals to each...
... we can all just let him do his work, and be content when such distribution is done!

Starless

And bible black
250.. Man i just can't. I cant wait till the prices eventually drop on vapes.
I'm still mad I paid that much for the pax. But this looks like it might be on a whole 'nother level, so the price may not seem too bad to me.

Starless,

SiDankies

I'm still mad I paid that much for the pax. But this looks like it might be on a whole 'nother level, so the price may not seem too bad to me.
I have a Solo and a Pinnacle so im not looking to blow 250 again on a vape unless its ridiculous in every aspect.

SiDankies,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

I want this bad, but $250 is kinda steep....maybe retailers will have discounts, either way I think i'll sit back and see how the first batch or two make out, since I already have a Solo...this is more want than need now, but it's the next on my wish list for sure.

biohacker,
Reactions: Kief

beertinted

I'm in the market for a new vape, and for me it was either this or the Pax. Since my friend has the Pax, we'll be able to compare/test side-by-side. I knew I'd be spending some major cash either way. I hope this thing works as advertised. (And I hope it shows up soon!)

Top Bottom