Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Im confused.. every video i see on this thing they are filling the herb into the film or plastic NOT glass. Does this thing come with glass or would i have to buy it seperately. Also what is the main differences between this and the XP?

It uses polymide (a medical grade unmeltable plastic). The glass capsules are an accessory option (there are in total 4 types of capsules), but I agree it'd be nice if the retail kit came with one regular and one glass (maybe instead of one air capsule? Maybe all 3 can be included or there can be two different retail packages?).

Search earlier in this thread for the differences, they have been mentioned numerous times so shouldn't be too hard (basics are removable batteries, streamlined design, better quality/reliability etc)

Shit Snacks,

SiDankies

It uses polymide (a medical grade unmeltable plastic). The glass capsules are an accessory option (there are in total 4 types of capsules), but I agree it'd be nice if the retail kit came with one regular and one glass (maybe instead of one air capsule? Maybe all 3 can be included or there can be two different retail packages?).

Search earlier in this thread for the differences, they have been mentioned numerous times so shouldn't be too hard (basics are removable batteries, streamlined design, better quality/reliability etc)

Thanks man.. they should offer one glass capsule with the unit. Probably not going to buy it until they do.

SiDankies,

beertinted

I'm in need of a vape, but didn't get in on the igg or massdrop, or any other pre order. I'm thinking of getting an XP, then paying the ($65?) 'upgrade' fee to trade up to the 05. Does this seem like a terrible idea?

beertinted,

Vitolo

Vaporist
We will be shipping 3 glass capsules for 30$.

Tight tolerancing is required to make the best of the technology and assure no damage to the Inhalater. Stock glass tubes for another purpose are unlikely to replace adequately the genuine component.
Agreed.
Unevenly finished edges, or simple cuts will damage polymide, as it is dragged across the surface, as opposed to sliding smoothly.

Vitolo,
Reactions: Snappo

hiphiphooray

I'm in need of a vape, but didn't get in on the igg or massdrop, or any other pre order. I'm thinking of getting an XP, then paying the ($65?) 'upgrade' fee to trade up to the 05. Does this seem like a terrible idea?

They aren't manufacturing any XPs right now last I heard. That means you would need to buy it from someone else who is still under warranty. Seems like a roundabout way to do it. Why not just purchase an 05?

hiphiphooray,

SiDankies

So the glass stems are so long.. Why not make them short like the regular chambers? While keeping the long ones too. Have both options so it can fill everyone's needs.

SiDankies,

420time

Stainless steel filter screen (not shown)

Thermal properties and thickness of glass make the heat travel a little farther up toward the lips. This is the reason why glass capsules are a longuer and do not fit under the cap.
meaning shorter glass caps are more uncomfortable to the lips.

420time,

SiDankies

meaning shorter glass caps are more uncomfortable to the lips.
I think a company that specializes in products that use batteries and high levels of heat for medicinal purposes can figure out a cap to put on the end of it that reduces the heat.

SiDankies,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes that can surely be done.

On this first version of the glass capsule we have concentrated on protecting user and unit of increased thermal conductivity of material.

We have reduced the length of the capsule to fit in the water tool adapter and let the extra as a buffer.

We will definitively develop the product along user feedback and demands

SiDankies

Yes that can surely be done.

On this first version of the glass capsule we have concentrated on protecting user and unit of increased thermal conductivity of material.

We have reduced the length of the capsule to fit in the water tool adapter and let the extra as a buffer.

We will definitively develop the product along user feedback and demands
That's what I like too hear !! I'm really REALLY excited for this to release. I hope you gua stick by thing and continue to support the product

SiDankies,

biohacker

I'm not looking for a release date because we know what a shit show that can turn into. I'm interested in adding the Inhalater to my collection as soon as I can. Any ballpark when PV will have these stocked (not just waiting list, etc.). I would just like to get an idea as to whether I can own and operate one of these puppies this month, or will it be in August.

Are there expected to be "new vaporizer" growing pains like the last two? Or IS THIS IT, it has been perfected and should be go to go?

I'm looking forward to this complimenting my portability needs along side the Solo. :)

biohacker,
Reactions: OMEiAM

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes. This is it :-)

This unit is to be the first true vaporizer as a consumer product: easy to use, reliable, mind free technology.

Production is to start on the 21 of July. Vapor Outlet and PV are first on the list.

The Aero is great: to try it is to adopt it: it makes the Inhalater the first vaporizer that can be used enjoyably and with benefits other herbs than marijuanna flowers. Additionnally the aero makes is possible to vaporise organic essential oils like spearmint.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I thought the IG contributers got them 05 in july as you explain us before...isn't it?

PPN,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes we will also be shipping units to Indigogo backers in July :-)

Vapor Outlet, PV and other distributors have pre orders predating our Indiegogo campaign. We will manoeuver to make as many people happy as possible

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Aaaaah! I'm feeling better now, I was afraid to wait another month, can't wait to test it!

PPN,

biohacker

Yes we will also be shipping units to Indigogo backers in July :-)

Vapor Outlet, PV and other distributors have pre orders predating our Indiegogo campaign. We will manoeuver to make as many people happy as possible

How can PV have preorders predating the indigogo when they haven't even started accepting preorders (as currently indicated on their website)?

Regardless, I can wait, and I WILL own this as soon as it's possible to have in my hands. I saw the potential when I had the 004, but it just didn't last lol IMO this will be the best portable on the market, and spank the Solo, although I will always keep my Solo.

biohacker,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
PV paid for a preorder back when the body molds where not produced yet.

Inhalater,

Edward Hyde

Anyone who is thinking about purchasing that should do it no hesitation IMO. The product will for sure be of no match like the XP was...And also Inhalater has come to a point that from 0 customer service in the begining now the got Fred who keeps really good communication and makes really good deals...I am doing an upgrade from xp to 005 and he really took good care of me!

Keep it up Inhalater

ElPic

Take my money
Can you post pic of the two available color?

Last edited:
ElPic,
Top Bottom