• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Hello great people of FC.
Pharmacor is proud to present the Inhalater INH05
6 years of work to deliver this technology to you!

5.5 in storage length (14cm)
42 seconds heat up time
Available with glass capsules for all glass vapour path
Available with Air capsules for high temperature distillation

Unitsrunning.jpeg

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Nice work Pharmacor, looking forward to the new INH05 and the glass capsules.
PV

PlanetHaze,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Super cool! I'm excited for this one ... I find glass to cool much better and hopefully this will offer a significant improvement for the throat harshness factor ... The INH004 was a solid device that worked quite well but I found the vapor a little "hot" with the short path and all.

JCat,

vaplen

Innnnnnnn. Looking forward to updates on the inh05. If its better than the Q4 I'm sure we'll be good friends :love:.

Keep up the good work. You guys make myself and many others super happy.

P.S. The blue LED looks very pleasing and stealthy compared to the old green one. Also you should mention the batteries being changeable in the first post that is a huge addition. Some catchy slogan like "worried about running out of juice? Swap in a new INH battery(tm) and get back to vaping." (not very catchy off the top of my head, but something to that extent to get the message across to consumers).

Last edited:
vaplen,

vaplen

Battery life is quite substancial for a single user in 1 day. It is expected to be 15 cycles.
I agree battery life is great especially in comparison with other portables on the market(it literally has the longest battery life I can think of on any portable unit). Its just that to get the most out of whatever you are vaping users of the xp typically like to have 2-4 cycles out of a single bowl. Which takes the expected 15 cycles and puts that number into a fraction (2 cycles per bowl leave you with 7.5 sessions). The fraction gets even smaller when sharing it with other people which makes the replaceable battery that much more appealing. Don't underestimate this addition because to me and many others this was a HUGE improvement. :cheers:

vaplen,

hiphiphooray

Looks great. The Inhalater XP, the previous model from the same company, is an amazing device. It can only get better from there! Here's a quick summary for people venturing into this thread for the first time. This is what a user can expect based off the Inhalater XP:

Effective:
  • The XP is very powerful. It delivers strong concentrated vapor (some users have complained the XP is too strong!). At low temperatures the vapor is thinner and smoother, and at the maximum temperatures the vapor is so thick that you can white wall a waterbong like with smoke.
  • Higher temperatures are a little harsher but the aerocapsules dilute the hot vapor with cold air and make it easy to hit.
  • Some users complain the XP has bad taste at higher temperatures. This will hopefully be alleviated with the glass capsule option.
  • The device can hit for a long time and you pack a large quantity of herb if you desire. It is NOT a one hitter like most portable vapes. This device is more like a vapor blunt, that keeps hitting for up to 4 cycles (24 minutes).
  • The ABV is completely uniform and dark brown / black. THC is extracted uniformly and efficiently.

Portable:
  • The XP is very portable as is. The device itself can easily fit into a pocket. You can keep a single capsule loaded in the device and simply carry that. No lighter, no batteries, etc. Its very easy to handle and carry.
  • You can also create small caps for the capsules (ear plugs work well) and then carry a bunch of pre-loaded capsules so you will never have to deal with packing your device. You simply pull out the capsule and put another one it. They just click in so the 'packing' takes less than a second. Using this method is great when you are on the go. In your pocket or bag you have a small device and small bag/container to hold the extra capsules.
  • Alternatively, you can carry a single capsule and a small bag for your herbs. You can use a vacuum method to suck the herb into the capsule. This process is very fast and easy. It takes me no longer than about 10-20 seconds to load a new capsule.
  • Battery life is very good. You can use it for about 15 cycles, meaning you can have this thing on and running for about an hour and a half at the hottest temperature. A typical cycle is 6 minutes, as the XP will auto shut off after being off for 6minutes.
  • The battery is rechargeable by microUSB so you don't even really have to carry around a changer since microUSB chargers are so common. You can use the device while it is charging, and it can charge in about an hour or so. An external battery can also be used to charge it on the go.
Stealthy:
  • The XP is very small and portable. The all black Inhalater is very discrete.
  • They use a sticker style wrap around the unit for the labeling. You can remove this to make the unit all black. You can also put some black nail polish on the LED to make it all black.
  • The device can easily be passed as a flashlight or dildo.

The only real cons with the XP are:
  • It's higher temperature vapor is hot and doesn't taste great. This will likely be fixed with the glass capsules and aerocapsules.
  • The LED can be bright and distract from stealth. New LEDs are blue and frosted. Much better!
  • The capsules can be expensive. This may get worse with new capsules. Luckily they are very durable and last a long time.
  • The unit itself is also expensive, but you definitely get your money's worth

With all of the features of the XP carrying over to the INH05, we can expect something like outlined above. It should be a top notch portable vaporizer. Great for on the go users that want a portable vaporizer that is more than a one hitter. Also great for people that want massive vapor clouds. Imho, it will be one of the best, if not the best, vaporizer on the market!

@Inhalater , Here are some suggestions that you may want to consider:
  • Add a simple "cap" to the capsules so that users can carry around multiple pre-filled capsules and have the ultimate portable experience. Just a simple rubber stopper so users don't have to craft them out of ear plugs.
  • Add a flash light LED option for extreme stealth.

Last edited:

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Capsule packs are offered for easy carry of capsules. No need for capsule plugs when carrying capsules in this pack.

Custom made units available with white LED running 75mA

On the 05, with half a capsules (< 150mg of herbs): a gradual temperature rise over 4-6 sessions assures smooth taste up to max temperature.

Last edited:

hiphiphooray

Capsule packs are offered for easy carry of capsules. No need for capsule plugs when carrying capsules in this pack.

Custom made units available with white LED running 75mA

@Inhalater , This is great news! It sounds like you guys are really stepping up the game! The XP was already a great device, but it looks like the INH05 will be perfect!

Please post some pictures when you can, please. I'd love to see both of those. Will the white LED function as a flashlight?

Do you have a price range for the INH05 set yet?

hiphiphooray,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I volunteer to beta test. 3 years of vaping experience. 3 years of Iolite conduction heating and 2 months of the Q4 experience. (I will be happy to pay whatever charges for shipping/whatever).

The FC rule is:
  • Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.
Since you've been otherwise a good member, I'll forgo the warning point, but please don't do that again.

pakalolo,

vaplen

The FC rule is:
  • Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.
Since you've been otherwise a good member, I'll forgo the warning point, but please don't do that again.
Thanks for kindly informing me. I edited out my post. Sorry that was a bit selfish on my part. I just got too excited and wanted a new toy to play with. I bet in reality most people viewing this wouldn't mind one for themselves, I'm sure :p

Any info on this all glass pathway? It sounds much easier to break than the original polyimide and that makes me a bit nervous.

hiphiphooray

Of the upcoming vaporizers in 2014, I think this one will be the best on the market. It's biggest competitor will likely be the grasshopper, which has the potential to offer a similar experience at more than half the cost.

I will be keeping an eye on both, but if I had to guess the INH05 will produce better vapor, be easier to load, and last much longer with the bigger bowl sizes. The grasshopper on the other hand, will be sleek, stealthy, and half the price. If both units deliver what they promise, I think the big question will be, "Is the INH05 worth an extra $150?"

Can't wait to see the results!

hiphiphooray,

Trifectic

Looking good! I was just wondering a couple things
•Will it have some sort of GonG or adapter attachment?
•What kind of upgrades does the INH05 over the XP other than glass capsules?
•How would the warranty look on it?

Trifectic,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Yes absolutely. We have an attachement to fit your INH05 perfectly to 14 or 18mm tappered collets.

We have assembled a unit with some white leds for tests. The white led is strong enough to recall a flashlight. One would need to justify the flashing by some sort of circumvolution. At this point, the unit could not replace a flashligh in case of need

The INH05 has an edge over the XP everywhere. Tastier, stealthier, more versatile, lighter, faster, more powerful, more ergonomic, perfectly reliable.

The unit is at another level.

Last edited:

marduk

daydreamer
Can we safely assume that the issues with the durability of the USB connection have been fixed? And that the port is machine cut and perfectly aligned?

Top Bottom