Discontinued Inhalater INH05/5S/6

killick

But I like it!
This one has an entirely new 'oscillating heating system', as well as a big-ass activation switch on the side. Totally different from anything previous, with the exception of the footprint, and afore-mentioned huge-ass thingie... so inside = all new, outside = 80% old. I think. It's kinda hard to tell really...

killick,

Old School

Vape13man
IMHO I would say it is operationally different for sure but fact is everything else is and performs as the 05 does......sorry about that.....

Operationally though this turbo boost button offer you as the user much more say and involvement in creating your inhalation..... in a nut shell it basically overruns the dial temperature at the will of the user...

So if you have ever handed your inhalater to a friend and watch them talk way too long.... and your internal timer starts sounding off.....well now you won't have to worry as much...because now it will be turned down on the dial if you liked 5 or 5.5 now your able to go as far down as 3 or 3.5 and the really heat won't come until your friend finally pushes the button counts to 10 and pulls.... yeah...!

Imagine for a minute that your down here in Florida on vacation sitting in one of those outside Tikki type restaurants and the heat is awful but your area is nice and cool somehow..... you look up and see several very fast fans in the rafters above you... but these fans have a very fine vapor mist flowing from them...

You then notice why that is happening ...its because there are very tiny little drip lines...which occasionally a droplet of water falls out of and disappears creating this wonderful cooling vapor....

Now inside our vaporizers we are dealing with much higher temps but basically we are performing the same type of action...... the chamber squeezes a tiny amount of very hot vapor {release time self defined} out and we now have a say as to when the squeeze will not only begin but also to a degree end..... The end might be one of the most important ingredients but really it is all about the union of both.... working them together {squeeze & duration}..... it is in this way that these releases are different...... don't use the button and you basically have an INH05

The button and the introduction of a huge increase in user participation is what makes them different...:peace:

EDIT: I too am wanting the INH06 "S".... I can assure you that you will love and enjoy creating your built to order inhalations...... and when your not in the mood to create your own personal draws... you will still have the one that you know you love the INH05 "S".... look there I just made a 2 in 1 reference {tablet & a PC / INH06 "S" & also a INH05 "S"}

Last edited:
Old School,
Reactions: killick

killick

But I like it!
@Old School - Thanks once again for the pointers. I always appreciate your detailed and informative posts. Your quickie review made me go back and expand all the photos - it's really hard to make out the button. Do you think the cover will start to deteriorate around there from usage?

I'm sure you saw the boost chart Inhalater has for the 6? It shows boost levels up to 5 increments higher than the setting. With the 5S I seldom went above 5 unless going through water, so not quite sure whether the boost levels will be a bit too high for my liking or not, or if my draws will have to be shorter to compensate. I guess what worries me is that this one is going to be a lot fiddlier than it needs to be, and I'm less a fan of tweaking technology these days, I just want it to work without too much fiddling...

killick,

Old School

Vape13man
Yes it is going to be a bit more user involved..... if the user so desires.....

I can tell you.... you wont have to be to concerned because you the user really are in the drivers seat..... The chart is misleading as it displays the engineering stats..... key point missing is that you are not required to hold down the button until the light goes solid..... No no.... if I were to try and create a rip for you I think I would start down around 1 or 1.5.... let it come up to temp.... if its a freshy I'd tell you to give her some time and in fact after giving it some time I would take a tiny little pull just to check if I have any flavor generating yet.... repeat if needed.... once you feel your ready go ahead and depress the lever button you will notice the light starts to flash very slow again like it did when it 1st comes on or gets turned up cause thats what just happened by you depressing that button....

This is were you can feel secure..... start out slowly if you like... 1 1000, 2 1000, 3 1000 let go and pull...
I'm guessing you will like it way down there if not try #2 as a base..... after each inhalation you take you may want to begin to lengthen 4 1000, 5 1000 let go and pull.... you are in complete control over this party......:tup:

EDIT: You will wish to have a nice normal pull...as this will continue to mix your inhalation as you pull it in... by doing it this way you will feel very little irritation on the back of your throat..... its all about the how hard we squeeze and for how long....:peace:

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
IMHO I would say it is operationally different for sure but fact is everything else is and performs as the 05 does......sorry about that.....

I sort-of agree, but given the name change it should be in it's own thread. Kinda like the Pax and the Pax2 each have their own threads.

Anyways - thanks again for the great deal of info on, and the pointers regarding operation. It does sound quite good actually. You could leave it idle on a temp below flavour level, and enjoy a shot slowly as it warms up, and end it a second or two before you are done, to help it cool down. It's intriguing... I'd *really* like to try it, or barring that a video would be nice, too. There isn't much info out there - this forum is likely the only place with any real knowledge, outside of Pharmacor HQ (I picture the Taco Bell tower in Santa Ana, but with Pharmacor in big letters across the top... :)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@killick taken from the Parcelforce website.

Global Express guaranteed from 1 day, tracked and insured up to £200 costs £52. This is one way.
Global Prioity guaranteed from 3 days, tracked and insured up to £100 costs £44.35.
£100 cover is £65 below the original cost so is a no brainer.
Pharmacor also expect me to foot the bill back to the UK. I am 'solely responsible' for the shipping both ways.
If it got lost on the way to Canada I can take it up with Parcelforce and the £200 insurance covers me. I have the contract with them so I can chase them up for compensation.
Pharmacor expect me to be 'solely responsible' for the return shipping. If the unit didn't make it I have no leg to stand on and Canada Post will not enter into any discussion about its loss as I did not take out the contract with them Pharmacor did. As I've found out.
If I paid £165 for a unit which is now faulty I have to find another £52 for its return to Canada and then the cost back to the UK. This is beyond a piss take if the unit is faulty I should not have to pay shipping either way as its a manufacturers fault. From what I've read Pharmacor will sell me a unit which if it breaks they will not fix without a cost to me. Their offer of me giving them more money to sort out their problem or upgrade to the latest, untested, technology is unfathomable and bad business practice if you want return custom.
Pharmacor states 'the shipping costs are a killer' so why should I be the one who pays them when their product is at fault.
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy using my 05 but will I be doing any more business with Pharmacor? I think not.
On another note if a product is sold and something is found to be wrong normal practice is to do a recall. If the UK chargers have been found to cause problems I would have expected a professional company to have informed their customer base. As it happens this would be very difficult to do given the nature of the product. However to just let people carry on using a potentially dangerous charger is bad practice and a statement on here or any of the other forums would have been enough to cover their arses and allow users to find an alternative before the unit went wrong and incurred them shipping costs.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This is beyond a piss take if the unit is faulty I should not have to pay shipping either way as its a manufacturers fault.
While I agree with most of what you have said in your post this one item sticks out.

There are not many vape manufacturers that will pay return shipping for a warranty item. The shipping back to you of the fixed item is usually paid though.

momofthegoons,

Ruta

It's a design fault and should really be covered by the vendor you purchased it off surely, especially as it's well within the first year. The £52 to pay for a faulty unit to get sent back is not acceptable, that would take my overall expenditure to over £200 (390 Canadian Dollars) so if charged both ways?!?
Do the site rules allow me to show the internals of this unit, showing, in my opinion, a unit not worth $400?
I must reiterate that if Pharmacor were not still advertising this unit as able to swap batteries whenever and wherever then i would not feel the need to highlight this to future buyers, as i used this forums information to help me make my purchase in the first place.
The 'advertising' the 06 is receiving in here is, in my opinion, getting repetitive, especially as the company itself is nowhere to be seen, and looks to be helping genuine customers grievances get pushed away from discussion.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@momofthegoons When you sit down and look at the costs it makes US and Canadian units a very expensive outlay if they go wrong. The bit that really pissed me off is that I have to take sole responsibility for a replacement unit that could get lost on it's return journey. The return shipping should be and is the sole responsibility of the seller. They entered into the contract with the shipping company, Canada Post in my case, and as such they are the only ones who can seek compensation if it goes missing. Pharmacor's attitude is if it doesn't get to you that's your fault and not theirs end of.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@phattpiggie... I am not saying it is right... it's just the way it is with most vape companies (and most other things I've had to return for warranty replacement).

As to something that goes missing in shipment? That should, imo, be the responsibility of the person shipping the item.

Now... this thread is about the unit itself, not shipping policies. If you want to start a thread about the unfairness about having to pay for shipping to return a warranty item do so in the lounge.

@Ruta showing the internals of the unit is fine, as long as you do not start a safety discussion in this thread. And do remember, that a complaint is visited once unless you have new information to present. Continued complaining along the same lines is not allowed.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Old School

max

Out to lunch
my posts in here were for informative purposes, correct me if i'm wrong
No matter who started the sniping, you're a participant. Your 'shill' inference was certainly out of line.
@Ruta I think it's time you had your cheese and crackers with sprinkles
Coming after a mod post that advises a cease fire on the petty digs, that's completely out of line.
Well I have a working inhalater and you do not. What do you say to that?
I say it looks like you started this crap.

Any more of this and we'll starting locking you guys out of this thread.

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
Can't we just be friends and inhalate here!
I want another thread for the inhalater 6. Just discovered something new yesterday. Need a place to share it

TransHumanC,

Ruta

@max,@momofthegoons, I do hope that was not meant as a wind up after the last comment last night?

"Well I have a working inhalater and you do not. What do you say to that?"

I do not want to start all that jazz again

Ruta,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
@max,@momofthegoons, I do hope that was not meant as a wind up after the last comment last night?

"Well I have a working inhalater and you do not. What do you say to that?"

I do not want to start all that jazz again
Is that really how you interpreted @max 's post? I suggest you reread it. I'm pretty sure max wasn't winding anyone up... It looked more like a stern warning to me.... :cool:

Last edited:

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
So I discovered that using the unit at 4 setting has been the most fruity inhalation I ever had. The Purple Kush I used is surely a good part of the equation but the inhalater 6 has delivered something I have never tried before.

And that at this setting the difference in taste from one substrate to another is very perceivable! Got to try it to understand really.

My friend with asthma was affected by a lower quality substrate and coughed whereas this was not the case with the purple kush. I think this is a great thing for people in legal states where brand name medicine can be had. Here supply make it that quality changes one time to the other.

Last edited:

Old School

Vape13man
Pharmacor has recently released their new Inhalater the "INH06"

The form factor is pretty much the same as it's predecessor the INH05... in fact aside from the new carbon fiber sticker upgrade and the bar button they would be exact twins..... nothing shorter or smaller..... wait my bad the melting plastic scare has been resolved but you may not even notice or remember it....

What is very different and dare I say almost "fun" is the new operational difference being able to use this "turbo button" deal.... I've had mine about a week now and I have to say it definitely behaves differently..

You can still use it like it's predecessor the INH05 but it is so much nicer to be able to be more involved in getting your inhalation just the way you like it..... it gives the user the ability to increase the vaporificness of their inhalation on demand.....

I would liken this to the Fire Fly as it too has a bit of a leaning curve just as the Fire Fly does.... this is different though because you also have control over setting the base temp... also know as the beginning temp of the pulse extraction...which is what the manufacturer refers to it as....

6_vin_4.jpeg

6_vin_3.jpeg

There are a few small changes the light openings are now smaller circles and the rectangle dial indicator has been removed
6_vin_2.jpeg

You can see here the button bar is a bit raised to comfortably overlay the button.

6_vin.jpeg

ALSO BTW..... we are expecting to see a new INH06 "S" .....soon more power...:science: :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally pics! Thanks for sharing old school, the carbon fiber looks real nice. An even more polished inhalater with everything else the same, but I understand the replaceable batteries are no longer available with the 6? The manual boosting is a fun idea, I imagine we may see similar baseline adjustment settings in the firefly2 someday...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Old School

Vape13man
Finally pics! Thanks for sharing old school, the carbon fiber looks real nice. An even more polished inhalater with everything else the same, but I understand the replaceable batteries are no longer available with the 6? The manual boosting is a fun idea, I imagine we may see similar baseline adjustment settings in the firefly2 someday...
Yes that is true we are no longer able to replace the batteries..... I too was very disappointed to gain that feature..... to only have it later be lost again....darn it...

Having more control over when the pulse extraction is "FUN"..... and I do believe I might be able to finish off a cap a bit faster than before..... seems like I'm able to finish in 2 runs and sometimes a bit more of a 3rd run then she's spent..... I was going a full 3 sometimes 4 runs before completely spent....:cool:

Last edited:

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned

Unapproved commercial account.
yeah, I'm saving up money over here. Hopefully by the time the S model comes out. Maybe next month perhaps. Big fan by the way. Better than swim fan. That movie sucked. This is a really really good thread. If you never found us, keep treading water. Speaking of water. I'm also aiming for a simba water frit this year so I'm a $700 dollar investment kinda guy in the next few months.

already have 2 vapes from inhalater guys, fred/greg and wow, both work. I use the 004 xp thru their bubbler because I fitted a piece of cork thru the water attachment to hold it firmly in place. It would work with the simba water frit as well which plugs in thru the bottom of the bong rather than the side. Great design for all of this. Keep making these and I'll just keep ordering, k?

play2GETpaidTUESDAYStoned,
Reactions: killick

Old School

Vape13man
I'm simply amazed at what a game changer this "Turbo button" Pulse Extraction thing is.... I think one of the unexpected benefits I'm noticing is I'm not feeling as rushed to stay on top of my inhalations... don't pull too soon the vapor will be too wispy and dissatisfying..... too long of a wait and you run the risk of over cooking or scorching and your taste pretty much falls out on you....

Well being able to keep it set very low.... I like to start out on #3 now whereas I was typically on #5.5 to start out..... This way I can even enjoy an extremely tasty very low temp but then just hold that button for a quick 7 count.... and you get a super sweet burst of delicious vapor flavor blast.....

I would get so annoyed in the past if I ruined the flavor waiting to long..... now that only happens if I hold down the button too long..... which isn't happening very often at all but rather I forget and don't hold it long enough.....ha ha ha ... can't imagine why that keeps happening.....:peace:

Last edited:

killick

But I like it!
@Old School - any chance of whipping up a quick usage vid? I really want one, but I want to know more about them first... And now that there is an S coming out, I'll likely hold out for that - nothing beats a fast warmup on a cold day!

killick,
Top Bottom