1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Inhalater INH05/5S/6

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Inhalater, Mar 16, 2014.

1. biohacker

biohacker Well-Known Member

The website pricing is in USD, however there is a promotion for "at par" for Canadians at the moment.

I will be testing and reviewing the 6S. Someone more qualified will be able to chime in on the 5s/6s differences, however the 6S is supposed to be quite the device, so I can't wait to see what it's all about!

Old School and Vitolo like this.
  2. elykpeace

elykpeace Active Member

350 USD holy cow. Hope it's everything you dreamed it to be. Bit pricey.. no?

HD Springer, biohacker and Old School like this.
  3. Old School

Old School Vape13man

Yes the "s" means they are both 25w units the difference is primarily the turbo/boost button add to the body...what the provides the user is a bit more control or involvement in the extraction process....which also means paying attention to your technique.... It's cool almost fun to use but I would so much rather have battery swapping..... again both are 25w...my sis liked it a lot...:peace:

OS

Vitolo, elykpeace and biohacker like this.
  4. biohacker

My demo unit

http://imgur.com/nRUxGuW

Yep! This was an immediate complaint I had....$349 cdn is a bit more reasonable, but as a direct competition to the Grasshopper at $185usd i'm not too sure still. I'm looking forward to comparing the two, as well as the more expensive S&B Mighty and Crafty portables.

I hope it's everything I dream it to be too! But from the videos I have seen, I can see why there is a cult following. This is a vape that provides an experience like no other me thinks, especially for those crossing over from the combustion side. I look forward to creating some seriously thick milky water tool videos!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM
    elykpeace likes this.
  5. KRnoS

KRnoS Well-Known Member

The INH4 was my fault driver before losing it. Really enjoyed that device a lot, but my VAS took hold and I now have like 6 different vapes.

PPN and Vitolo like this.
  6. biohacker

So I had some great dialogue with Greg yesterday and just got me more and more excited about this device. He sent me some real usage videos, more photos, etc. but i'm going to wait until I have the unit in my hands before I do the same things.

One thing that i'm not sure how much i'll be receptive to is the amount of conduction that occurs with this vape. I did notice that with a water tool you need to hit it in "bursts" not just one big rip like i'm used to. So akin more to puffing on a cigar like i've seen some of you do in videos with the INH. I'm looking forward to it!

Vitolo likes this.
  7. Old School

Old School Vape13man

Indeed because they use very different methods conv vs cond our usage technique will also need to be a bit different....the GH is predominately conv w/some cond characteristics but not really enough to concern ourselves with.... INH is primarily cond however it also has heat chambers where the air is also heated and turns out it is enough to concern ourselves with....
    As a result the GH shines while being pulled on steady where as the INH shines when stoked like a cigar or pipe allowing an extra moment for the air to get heated a bit then pulled in where the cond has been hard at work..... Again caution especially with the added turbo function technique / timing is very important be leery of too much time as over cooking is just around the corner....
    Once you get your rhythm down you'll be rockin it....

Oh and as for chasing the massive bong hit..... Not to worry the beast can definitely deliver if you really want it to just roll it up to say 8 8.5 through water of course otherwise it will be a coughing fest.... Enjoy & be patient grass hopper..... sorry couldn't resist from the old kungfu back in the day.... Thurs @ 8pm never missed it :love::peace:

OS

Vitolo and biohacker like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors