Information regarding vaporization and other cannabinoids(not THC)?

Nycdeisel

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could show me any info or studies done regarding vaporization and cannabinoids besides THC. I was just looking up the different cannabinois, I know of the basics, CBN(cannabinol), CBD(cannabidiol) and of course THC. I know vaporizers are more efficient at extracting THC, but cannbis has many variable effects, all of which(whether physcoactive or not) can not come from THC alone.

So, again, is there any information regarding how vaporizers deliver other cannabinoids that are NOT THC?

Just something I became very interested in.

:wave:

Nycdeisel,

rayski

Nycdeisel said:
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could show me any info or studies done regarding vaporization and cannabinoids besides THC. I was just looking up the different cannabinois, I know of the basics, CBN(cannabinol), CBD(cannabidiol) and of course THC. I know vaporizers are more efficient at extracting THC, but cannbis has many variable effects, all of which(whether physcoactive or not) can not come from THC alone.

So, again, is there any information regarding how vaporizers deliver other cannabinoids that are NOT THC?

Just something I became very interested in.

:wave:
A search for temperature got me these threads: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2197, http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4135

rayski,

Nycdeisel

thanks but I was really looking for something like the studies that are similar to those showing a vaporizers ability to deliver THC but with other cannabinoids.

anyone else?

Nycdeisel,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
it all depends what temp you vape at. different compounds release at different temperatures. some of these affect the high, some don't. i've been looking for info on this as well.

regardless whatever cannabinoids you might miss is still in your abv for use.

gettin lifted,

Nycdeisel

Like I said, Im not looking to see which ones are vaporized and at what temperatures. All relating back to how we all know that vapes are more efficient at delivering THC, but what about other cannabinoids? How effectively are they[other cannabinoids] delivered by vapor compared to smoke?

That is really what I want to know, good that someone else is looking, if you find anything good send it to me :cool: I really thought this would have been discussed here already, but to my knowledge it hasnt, so Im glad Im bringing up a new topic :)

EDIT: In addition, I also talked about non-psychoactive cannabinoids, so they dont have to really affect the 'high', but they still do have effects, some of them very beneficial.

Nycdeisel,

Nosferatu

From my understanding THC vapes at about 356 F and then at like 374 you get CBD and CBN and up to 385-390 F you are getting a few more CB-somethings(were still all healthy at this point. But then if you go up to 428 you are getting the more sedative stuff that is arguably kinda bad for you versus vaping at a log vape temp(385F). But you have to stat low and move your way up, if you just go strait to 428 F you will burn off most of the THC and lower CBN/CBDs and just get the higher stuff. So its more of a drowsy clear headed buzz. You must vape from 354 F and slowly move up to 428 Fat most or even just 390 F.

But this is just my personal opinion everyone likes it differently

Nosferatu,

2clicker

Observer
i dont believe these studies exist that you are looking for

maybe we need to conduct these studies

and i totally agree with the post above ^^^^^^^^

2clicker,

Nosferatu

I remember some study saying THC alone(if you where to vape at exactly 356F and get nothing but THC) makes you very anxious. The CBD/CBNs and Terpenoids complement each-other and THC. So THC alone gives nothing but the Psychedelic effects which in turn makes you overthink and might make you anxious. The CBDs and other stuff are relaxants or whatever and complement the THC with physical and mental pleasure effects needed to make THC enjoyable.

Try vaping very low where you just get thin completely smooth mist that you cant even feel really. You only get a few hits but it just makes you feel weird untill you move up to at least 374F. This is all speculation though because like the previous poster said there are no real studies on this. I feel though CBNs and CBDs are just as important if not more important than THC, but none would be good without the other so they are both needed. I just dont like when people think vaping is getting just THC, because unless you vape below that of a fixed vapes temp(385F) you are getting many other ingredients, but they arent bad.

Nosferatu,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
masbanji92 said:
Try vaping very low where you just get thin completely smooth mist that you cant even feel really. You only get a few hits but it just makes you feel weird untill you move up to at least 374F. This is all speculation though because like the previous poster said there are no real studies on this.

I quite frequently start at 140C on the Extreme, take 4 hits over a 10-20 minute period, stir, ramp up 10C and repeat. It takes me a while to get to 190C which is where I generally stop. Lower temperature hits are definitely better for pain/inflammation (I find), but yes you can get and disconnected. Happened on Green Crack and Sour Diesel to me.

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom