1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Info

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by vtac, Sep 13, 2012.

1. vtac

vtac vapor junkie Staff Member

The vaporizer model discussions are at the heart of this site and to keep them running smooth and clean we're now going to require new model threads to meet some criteria before they make the cut.
    • Vaporizer and/or manufacturer should have a dedicated website.
    • Must be a new model. Not an upgrade or accessory to an existing model.
    • Blatant knockoffs may not qualify.
    Please post new threads here. If the conditions are met the thread will be moved to the Portable Vaporizers discussion area.

Thanks!
    divinetribe likes this.
  2. spanner

spanner Member

I am not sure if I am allowed to post this thought here but I think that new candidates should present with an IN-USE video and definite shipping date before the discussions commence. It seems that too many new candidate threads spin out of control discussing shipping and many people buy blind or pre-order without seeing a demo video.
    Buildozer and divinetribe like this.
  3. Lefthook

Lefthook VapoMiner

just posted a new thread on a knock off , sorry didn't see your message in time, let me know what to do and i will delete or move it?????
  4. banana_republic

banana_republic Well-Known Member

Hello,

I just noticed the topic regarding the LB chinese ripoff counterfeit vaporizer (http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/launch-box-ripoff-not-mflb.9565/) has been locked, not moved. Is it somehow interesting to make a review on that piece? I mean, I bought one of those fake bokes and I am yet to decide if I return that to Ebay seller (or not, cause he ensured me that was a real item, his words "this is THE SAME item as sold from magic flight"), and maybe some opinions would be great.

Also, as told, putting here some photos and media for you to notice how absurd this copies are, even the printed material is copied from the original (I have a real MFLB to compare) ones. That's absolutely crazy.

So, my question is mostly for the moderators to confirm if such review and comparison would not be interesting.

Cheers!
  5. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Vape Life

I'm not sure where to post this, but has anyone seen this vape or have any more info on it?
    I'm not sure if its real or an april fools joke...:hmm:

vaporize theworld.com/new-airvape-pro-vaporizer-apple/
  6. SpruceGruve

SpruceGruve Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue

It's a joke
  7. Vape Dr.

Vape Dr. Vape Life

Those Bastards! I fell for it! Thanks SpruceGruve!
    :bang:
    SpruceGruve likes this.
  8. DeanoG

DeanoG New Member

Hey all! First day in this forum here! I want to say hello! I have started a advertising firm for the legal Marijuana industry and I wanted to find out what are the best E-pens on the market that can vaporize, physical marijuana as well as oils and hash type substances. Can you please provide some information on these products/companies that work great!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors