Induction heater

Greenleaf88

Hello fellow fc members!!

I have maybe a stupid question but one nonetheles. I apologize if this was already answered.

Does anyone know of any reliable induction heater for the vapcap? And if so can you point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Jill NYC

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I agree with @Summer. I have a Jarhead and a Flux Deluxe and like both. The Flux has a 15mm coil and hits harder by a good amount. Three big hits and you're done compared to about five on the Jarhead. Worth noting I've only used them with a ti tip so I don't know what stainless steel vapcap performance is like.

Last edited:

justcametomind

Turned out Lynx Gaia can be used as such. I discovered it from a random video from YouTube suggested views, a couple of days ago. Really appreciated. I still have to look up the official thread.

justcametomind,

Vaporware

Turned out Lynx Gaia can be used as such. I discovered it from a random video from YouTube suggested views, a couple of days ago. Really appreciated. I still have to look up the official thread.

I’m pretty sure it isn’t an induction heater so you’d be using it as a conduction heater like a torch, and it is more expensive than most of the induction heaters that are available, but it does look at least a bit more pocketable than most.

If anyone has one, let us know how it works! :)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I’m pretty sure it isn’t an induction heater so you’d be using it as a conduction heater like a torch, and it is more expensive than most of the induction heaters that are available, but it does look at least a bit more pocketable than most.

Fuck that. The Gaia was the first vape I ever sold.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I figured it wouldn’t be a great vape since I haven’t heard good things about the company, but you wouldn’t even use it to heat a VapCap if you still had it? If not, that’s quite the un-endorsement! :lol:
Yeah, I think the whole notion of using a vape to heat up another vape is some bullshit.

bossman,

guyonthecouch

Just tried it out, doesn't work. Chamber on the Gaia has too small a diameter. Might be able to pull it off with some mod but even then don't think it'd be worth the effort.

@justcametomind Where's this youtube vid at?

Vaporware

Just tried it out, doesn't work. Chamber on the Gaia has too small a diameter. Might be able to pull it off with some mod but even then don't think it'd be worth the effort.

@justcametomind Where's this youtube vid at?

Maybe it fits without the cap and they were using it just as a stem? Not really a good answer for heating like an induction heater in that case.

Anyway, sorry to help detail the thread with so much Lynx Gaia talk...it’s clearly not what the OP wanted.

Maninthemachine

These seem super convenient ,what brand/model would you suggest or maximum portability and power (no plug in cords ) ?❤️

Maninthemachine,
Top Bottom