Indicas are not knocking me out. Do you have to smoke slot to get all effects?

Mookie0608

Might be hard to see for some reason the quality is not as good as usually is and color and look a little different

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

If this is mold then would I report this to the state? The dispensary is refusing to speak to me they will not return my phone calls. Just say if it is mold and that’s what’s causing my breathing problems and chest pain then that’s pretty serious I would think, and I would also think a dispensary would be concerned about selling stuff like this. Harvest dates are almost 2 years old

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I guess it’s not then and I was only st the place one time so me being a problem is not an issue. It was also like that before I walked out of the dispensary. So I’m assuming it’s nothing. As far as the state goes well I wasn’t sure because I know other drugs like prescription if there’s an issue you report it. I was only getting g at if a place is selling bad weed the state allowed them to open and regulates them if there selling a bad product to people it’s not right. When I looked into it aoperently they don’t answer there phones or call anyone back.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: steama

CurryLeafTreehugger

I’ll check out them topical receipes I really want to try something like that. Though the dispensary that makes them, curaleaf, the guy told me may not help me it’s more for skin shallow pain and aches not really effective in deep bone pain or arthritis at least the one they make, but there oil could work very well if I chose to use a pen all though I have no clue what there oil is they don’t have different strains I take it. Just 350 mg of thc 35 mg of cbd or I could do drops under my tongue. They recommend ingesting though. The guy said he would even try to show me how to make an edible too that’s not very strong. As far as how much to use. Worst case scenario you just have a long bad trip I guess am I right but won’t die and I may just try them again to get better longer relief. At this rate vaping used weed as fast as smoking. I tried lower temps but I’m finding that I need to be on 420 no less then 400 other wise it’s more of a head high.

I read somewhere - hopefully not in this thread or I'll be repeating unnecessarily, LOL - that you should take an edible like a piece of cake and cut it into 9 pieces, that is 2 cuts perpendicular to each other. 2 cuts one way so you have 3 pieces now, then 2 cuts perpendicular to that and now you have 9 pieces.

Then take one piece and wait 2 hours. If nothing happens, take another piece and wait another 2 hours.

That ought to medicate you. If not, (I don't remember what else the thing I read said but this is what I would do) wait 'til the next day and start with 2 pieces, wait 2 hours, and take one more.

And just keep experimenting like that until you home in on how much it takes to get where you want to be. As long as the medible you are using tells you how much active ingredient is in it, you can get an idea of how many mg or whatever of cannabis in a medible you need. Personally I wouldn't try to bump it up more than once because I'm such a lightweight. In can take 3 or 4 hours for it to hit you, you'll find out what your personal number is for that as well as you go along.

They also have capsules that are marked and measured just like vitamins. Some people even make their own.

Medibles and the oils/capsules are what they usually recommend for chronic intractable pain. I vape for sleep, and getting enough sleep actually improves everything else I deal with, including the pain and the cognitive deficits.

If you want effective and conservative vaping (and by conservative I mean conservative of your herb, a little bit'll do it), get an Underdog. They come with a variable voltage supply so you have 100% control over your vaping temp. It's not marked in degrees F, its marked in volts, but I don't see how the little portable vapes can possibly accurately measure the temp they're running at anyway, no matter what it says on the little dial or whatever. I don't believe they've got the sensors and feedback controls built in to those portable vapes that would make them accurate. NONE of them I have ever used seemed reliable, I got a lot of combustion in supposedly convection-only portable vapes too until I gave up on them.

I'm talking about vapes for flower. No clue what the oil vapes are like.

But the Underdog is a plug-in. Voltage varies even at the same wall outlet. So the VVPS takes that variation out of the equation. Since I homed in on *my perfect setting* (yours may be different depending on how you like your vape) I can just let it alone and I get the exact same result every single time. Mine is set at 10.8 currently.

The HI (Heat Island) is another log vape you could consider, but it doesn't come with the VVPS so you'd need to buy that. It's a lot smaller than the UD, I think they're only about an inch and a half in diameter, seems perfect for use with a bong. He's got quite a backlog though.

CurryLeafTreehugger,
Top Bottom