Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone has a long time survivor Indica ?

Yeah one of my Noirs still works actually, doesn't perform quite as well as my original production run chrome, and I haven't used it in a while now bc I'm all pure convection really... Can't really give the length of time but it did see a lot of heavy use for a while last year.

@Indica Vaporizer set backs happen, seems like it won't matter by the end of the year though! Nice teasing of new advances (will this fold into the iQ redesign?) as always. Can't wait to finally try out an i2 for you and see if it can offer the best session conduction performance available just like the original... And yeah, obviously the o2 should be amazing. Let me know when you need me ;) I'm living in Cali now btw. Sending gooooooood viiiiiibes your way man, good luck!

SantoSkywalker

@Indica Vaporizer set backs happen, seems like it won't matter by the end of the year though! Nice teasing of new advances (will this fold into the iQ redesign?) as always. Can't wait to finally try out an i2 for you and see if it can offer the best session conduction performance available just like the original... And yeah, obviously the o2 should be amazing. Let me know when you need me ;) I'm living in Cali now btw. Sending gooooooood viiiiiibes your way man, good luck!

Good words!!! Good vibes from south america too!

Dynalowrider

I wish I could say that. I sent mine back, then found they didn't have replacements. I was on my third Noir. Now I don't even have a broken one to show for it. Doc

Dynalowrider,

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
I finally pulled the trigger on another vaporizer. After waiting for months and kept being told that the O2 is just around the corner and now the radio silence, I feel a little deceived! It's a shame, I really wanted a vape made in the U.S.!

ginolicious

Would love more information. Even about price. If it's worth me to hold off and wait for this. Cause I've been holding off since January for a portable. With the nice weather won't be holding off much longer unless it's an offer I cannot refuse.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

The i2 does look cool. More interested in the o2. But that could change. Getting a little tired of the wait though when some more affordable options have crept to the surface in the vape world. Would like to see what this is made of but not sure how long of a wait is worth a wait. Not saying a product should be rushed by any means. But I need something to make me wait.

dozzijdp

http://blog.puffitup.com/2016/02/indica-i2-coming-soon/

Not sure if these have been posted already...some neat pics.

Very nice form factor, but it could stand to lose the stripe (takes away from the sleek build).

The logo font on the website (which is still the original logo) is dope. I like that they kept the "i" from it but that "2" is from another font set it seems and clashes with the sleekness of it's design in it's gaudiness.

I'm expecting my replacement right on time with my original prediction of the 2016 Presidential eletction :p

That's a prediction of 2+ years since mine failed, I hope it's worth the wait...

dozzijdp,

blackbur

Celebrate 4/20 Weekend in Style with Indica Vaporizer
Beginning on the 14th and 15th of April, in Denver, Indica, was a primary sponsor of the BIG Industry Trade Show http://www.bigindustryshow.com/. This event kicked off the cannabis week with the introduction of Indica’s new portable convection vaporizer, the Indica O2. This was on display at the show and will be available-for-sale within the month. The Indica 02, rivals the best of the desktop convection base vaporizers with the ease and on-demand vaping only imagined possible in a portable vaporizer. For the ease and comfort of business-to-business visitors, musicians of most key venues in Denver, and VIP transportation, Indica has created a fleet of luxury buses for the purpose of keeping the guests of Denver comfortable and inlightened. On board each bus, there will be two smokes models, who will assist guest with the questions regarding the Indica and the sites of Denver as well. Guess will be transported to and from tradeshow sites, hotels, nightclubs and airports. Indica has partnered with Leafly and other sponsors in providing luxury Bus transportation throughout Denver, https://www.leafly.com/. Indica is proud to provide this service to the many incoming guests to Denver on the celebratory 420 week. Throughout these 10 days, Indica will provide VIP access to behind the scene of cannabis week as well as access to most sought after club scenes in the Denver regional area. Indica, in its efforts to expand its role in the industry, has helped create new state-of-the-art architectural booths in the High Times Cannabis cup, http://www.hightimes.com/tag/Denver. Make sure you stop by and say hello to them at the Cup. Throughout this event, Indica has supplied the world’s leading DJs with the finale at 4:20 on April 20 to closing with one of the Lead DJs of “DirtyBird”. https://www.facebook.com/dirtybirdrecords Indica will continue its transport service to the “Marijuana Investor Summit,” http://www.marijuanainvestorsummit.com/, and to Denver’s exclusive night club scene as it closes it’s week celebrating the end of Cannabis Prohibition.

Quoted from nosmoking in the esv thread.

Shit Snacks

Yeah unfortunately I think I have to cut out, at this point seems like I could actually use the cash instead of continuing to wait... Hopefully Mike pops in again soon for an update, the competition is getting pretty fierce now

ginolicious

Yeah unfortunately I think I have to cut out, at this point seems like I could actually use the cash instead of continuing to wait... Hopefully Mike pops in again soon for an update, the competition is getting pretty fierce now

I have to second that point.

Unless this thing comes out priced below a Firefly 2 and ESV.

ginolicious,

Shit Snacks

I have to second that point.

Unless this thing comes out priced below a Firefly 2 and ESV.

If you're talking about the O2 or Elevape 2.0 it will likely be comparable... The i2 will be less I am sure, less than Pax2 I would hope too, but either way yeah I may be done I dont know

Shit Snacks,

SantoSkywalker

My Indica just died today! It stopped heating, lights still working!
R.I.P. Indica Noir *12/09/2015 ~ + 05/23/2016

SantoSkywalker,

Oogendoogan

So i got a random chance to to try this vaporizer. I am usually not interested in conduction style session vapes. I got a black indica noir from my buddy @Vape Dr. thanks again man! He had nothing but good things to say about the thing and since i had never even tried one he handed it to me and told me to tell him what i thought. I gotta say i was not expecting much. One small load packed, and whoa! i got like 10 good sized hits, opened oven and pushed down the tamper thing haha dont know what is called cuz i just got it. i got like 10 more good sized hits! they were all smooth, tasty blue hits that really surprised me! i have used a pax, flowermate and an airizer air and this thing was great because the flavor was as good or better than all of them, and the amount of vapor and the effect i got from the amount of material was great! Super surprised how much i like this thing and it is so stealthy! most stealthy vape i have and it has worked its way into a nice spot in my collection. exited to see the indica i2!! :)
cheers everyone,
Stay vaped!!:sherlock::leaf::science:

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Hi folks, I'm sorry for going dark once again. Over the past several months I've been working with the pre production units to ensure that they are up to the high and quality standards for our industry once we go into mass production. To me, accuracy of temperature, extended periods of good taste and terrapin appreciation , with extended battery life had been the primary focuses.

As an appreciator of good taste, I noted a variation between our first in the Indica production early three years ago, plus I needed to establish the source of differentiation through every level of product use. As we've learned in these years, vaporization is a mix of science and art, therefore we as a community become the da Vinci's of this new and growing market.

At this time, I believe we have corrected for most of the detail concerns I have had regarding extended flavorful usage. I will send out samples of these corrections to our beta testers within the next few days.

With that said, until the beta testers have approved the modified improved i2, then and only then will we make modifications to parts and/or components to satisfy testers and end-users alike..

The O2 has fallen into the same situation, and we believe that it is close to completion. Once again, it will be tested shortly by our beta team, and results will be forthcoming.

Now regarding Failed Indica's under warranties, within the warranty period, please contact me directly via PM, And we'll work something out. I had expected going to production quite some time ago, with hopes of replacing your unit. Since this is gone well beyond the previously expected time line, we can work out a satisfactory solution.

I appreciate everyone's patience and kind words through the midst of this period, but wish you all to know that there are several new projects in the works that will hopefully surprise this forum and revolutionize our overall industry.

Top Bottom