Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Dynalowrider

Yep. Just call tech support. Then call in a day or two later and check to make sure they didn't forget you. Make sure you get the name of who you talk to, and the date and time. Then I would pm Mike on here to check on any problems you might have. They have always treated me right, and replaced my Noir when it had a brain-fart.

Dynalowrider,

PlasticTastic

Well, my third Indica died yesterday :( I hope that the updated version fixes these issues. It's a shame as the rest of the product and the service has been excellent. Oh well, here's hoping! :tup:

PlasticTastic,
Reactions: Jared

dantheman420

Are they still replacing units? It seems my heater has died

Welcome to the club. I've had 3 heating chambers die in 5 months. Finally just got a refund via Paypal and I'm now looking at getting a PAX Ploom. I loved the vapor the Indica produced, but needing a new unit every 4 to 6 weeks got old really quick.

dantheman420

Ploom is the company. Pax is the vape, and I'd be looking at the Pax 2, not the original.

Well I feel like a dork. I thought they had named the PAX 2 the PAX Ploom, I had no idea it was the companies name; I was definitely looking into the PAX 2 not the first one. Pricey little thing, but if the oven chamber doesn't die every six weeks, which has unfortunately been my experience with the Noir, then it is worth the price.

How's the PAX flavor compare to the Indica? I think the Indica is the tastiest vape I've ever used, they just couldn't seem to get me one that wouldn't die after 4 - 6 weeks of use.

dantheman420,

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Ok Guys, I hear you and sadly apologize for the rotations of replacements you had to go through. The production planed for back in December was held up until I found a heater that would not fail, and FINLLY, we go into production next week. We should have new Stainless Steel and Noir State side by the 20th.

It's been a long wait, but I couldn't produce product when I knew the problem was not fully and properly addressed.

While you have been waiting, I have been working with one of the other manufacturers in the industry and about to announce an alliance that will prove beneficial to you and to both our companies. More to come in a few weeks.

Finally, the reduced size Indica, is off the design table. The Beta team will be testing in a few weeks. Nearly all of your ideas have been incorporated in one fashion or another. I'm projecting May to early June for this release.

Working out all the bugs with the Indica has made the developement of the small Indica a smarter task. I'll look forward to your input once we release these products to the market.

Spinuch

Ok Guys, I hear you and sadly apologize for the rotations of replacements you had to go through. The production planed for back in December was held up until I found a heater that would not fail, and FINLLY, we go into production next week. We should have new Stainless Steel and Noir State side by the 20th.

It's been a long wait, but I couldn't produce product when I knew the problem was not fully and properly addressed.

While you have been waiting, I have been working with one of the other manufacturers in the industry and about to announce an alliance that will prove beneficial to you and to both our companies. More to come in a few weeks.

Finally, the reduced size Indica, is off the design table. The Beta team will be testing in a few weeks. Nearly all of your ideas have been incorporated in one fashion or another. I'm projecting May to early June for this release.

Working out all the bugs with the Indica has made the development of the small Indica a smarter task. I'll look forward to your input once we release these products to the market.

This is fantastic. Should we expect new units within the month(April)? I didn't doubt you would be back and with good news. I honestly feel like this unit along with the grasshopper will be able to fulfill all of my portable needs. Guys don't sleep on this vaporizer. It's one of the most ergonomic on the market. If and when all the issues are worked out it will absolutely be a top pocket portable.

Good things take time. Thanks michael!

dantheman420

I agree Spinuch. The Indica produces great tasting vapor even with just a small amount of flowers. I've been using my Silver Surfer since my last Noir died and I am going through my herbs much faster than when I had my Indica. It is a nearly perfect portable vaporizer other than the heating chamber issue.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This is fantastic. Should we expect new units within the month(April)? I didn't doubt you would be back and with good news. I honestly feel like this unit along with the grasshopper will be able to fulfill all of my portable needs. Guys don't sleep on this vaporizer. It's one of the most ergonomic on the market. If and when all the issues are worked out it will absolutely be a top pocket portable.

Good things take time. Thanks michael!

Couldn't agree more. But wait for the rest of the news too...

Congrats @Indica Vaporizer, looking forward to trying out the new lines

DopeFight

Yea, mine just up and died on me the other day...or rather the heater did everything else still lights up.. Really sucked...hopefully the replacements will be ready before too long!

DopeFight,

PlasticTastic

Really happy to hear the news! So just to confirm and stop me being confused

The heater issues on the current Indica in both colours will be fixed, put into production next week and available 20th?

And the updated Indica (Updated or seperate version?) has the design finished?

If so, can we have some teasers as to what the new features would be?

Thanks Mike!

420democrat

My replacement Indica arrived today, Itll be off the charger in about 35min. I received the Black Noir model instead of my old version as a replacement for a dead heater. Going to have a session. So i have a few questions, If my heater dies.. Again will i have trouble getting a replacment? Is the Black version any different from the chrome finish one besides the silicone cover for the mp and the color? Do you guys all grind to near dust? Does kief/ Hash work in the indica?

420democrat,

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
My replacement Indica arrived today, Itll be off the charger in about 35min. I received the Black Noir model instead of my old version as a replacement for a dead heater. Going to have a session. So i have a few questions, If my heater dies.. Again will i have trouble getting a replacment? Is the Black version any different from the chrome finish one besides the silicone cover for the mp and the color? Do you guys all grind to near dust? Does kief/ Hash work in the indica?

You will be taken care of if you need your heater fixed.

You do not need to grind at all but most do. Not too fine

Hash yea..

Congrats. Great purchase!

Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff,
Reactions: vaporlee

dantheman420

Weird, Shit Snacks says basically the same thing I said eight minutes after I said it and gets four likes and I get zero. Have I offended the people of this board or are my comments invisible?

I'd also like to thank all zero members that answered my question about how the PAX flavor compares to the Indicas.

I have answered people's questions in the past and tried to be helpful, but I just get ignored when I ask a fairly simple question.

Also Mike needs to get it together. I mailed two broken Noirs to his return facility and had it returned to me as unclaimed. I even messaged him the tracking number and told him to request a redilevery or have someone pick it up at the local PO in Missouri or it would get sent back to me. Now he wants me to hold on to them and ship them back again to another address. He said he will Paypal me the return shipping cost since it is his fault that he didn't receive the units the first time I shipped them to the return center. I just hope he throws in some extra for my time and my gas driving to the PO again, not to mention Paypal is going to take their chunk out of whatever he sends. What a hassle.

dantheman420,

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
Dan, I appreciate the kind words you have posted historically regarding the Indica and It's performance when working as it should. The corrections that we just completed, have eliminated this back and forth and I have discussed measures for compensation in PMs with you as recent as yesterday. There' is no way that I want my customers stuck with carrying the cost due to any mistakes in my company. If you feel I have not addressed these points in our PMs, please openly state them here and let's determine what is needed to keep you satisfied.

Top Bottom