Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

vaporlee

I am really enjoying my new Indica Noir, and I am pleased with it's unique Indica taste.
People rather report, there is metallic taste, but I actually prefer the slight metallic taste from Indica over my Crafty's plasticky taste. You know it all comes down to personal preference, but I have to say I love the Indica!:rockon:

If there will be improvement over Indica Noir, I would like to see pre-loadable chamber (like the ones from Haze), user-replaceable battery,internal space for pocking tool, adjust to higher heat spectrum on lower heat settings, and internal-memory to remember the last heat settings to avoid clicking the button multiple times after each auto shut offs and wish there are more color selections and personal laser etched phases and grooves for special gifts like the real zippo lighters. (I have experienced that a lot of female smokers showed interest on Indica, therefor maybe additional colors, and personalize-able design will be very unique :tup:)

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
Had my indica few days now, still getting the hang of it but when it works it does well.
Mouthpiece gets extremely hot so i use without.
Only problem is oven door now very loose. Slightest tap and it slides down, any tips. Is proving useless like this.

peterpiper,

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
@peterpiper , lets see if I can help you in a PM session. This is the first I have ever heard of a hot mouth piece. Has anyone else on the form had this problem as well. Please post on the forum if so we can all evaluate. This type of feedback would be extremely helpful.

On other matters, we're still fine tuning before the next production/improved product run and beginning prototype developments for future incarnations. Though a bit slower turnaround than originally wished, all is moving in the right direction. Thanks for all your suport

VANVAS

@peterpiper , lets see if I can help you in a PM session. This is the first I have ever heard of a hot mouth piece. Has anyone else on the form had this problem as well. Please post on the forum if so we can all evaluate. This type of feedback would be extremely helpful.

On other matters, we're still fine tuning before the next production/improved product run and beginning prototype developments for future incarnations. Though a bit slower turnaround than originally wished, all is moving in the right direction. Thanks for all your suport
Hi Mike!
I left you a pm on thursday but i didn't have reply, is about my replacement im waiting for since early December? Please can you tell me something about?i don't know what to do? Must i call to CS???
Thanks

VANVAS,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
This is the first I have ever heard of a hot mouth piece. Has anyone else on the form had this problem as well.

When I run my indica at Red, the mouthpiece does get a little warm. I did find the silicone mouthpiece cover does work nicely to insulate the mouthpiece, but the silicone cover is so worn now that it doesn't hold a nice air tight seal like it used to, so I removed it. But until then I was using it every time to prevent the mouthpiece from getting too hot.

Though it's really a moot point for me nowsince I don't even bother with the red setting unless I'm using my Silicone Waterpipe adapter and my PNWT

Delta3DStudios,

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
Yeah i only use on red all the way with pressed pollum. Might be the reason. Not a prob as use without but got really hot
Edit. Meant to say what amazing customer service, from indica and vapefiend

Hey guys, question for all of you here. So, I've called customer service twice, and given them all the warranty information needed, along with an address and whatnot. The customer service personnel said they were transferring the information to the proper people to deal with a warranty claim, and that they would call me back momentarily/the next day. I have never been contacted by anyone, no message, email, or call and I have no idea whether the new Noir has been shipped or not. I just want to know whether it's on its way or not, because I'm kind of in the dark and don't know if I'm supposed to be expecting a package at my house or not haha. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I should do?

If anybody can help me out here it would be much appreciated. I just want to be able to use the Noir again, as it's by far the best portable vape I own. Also, I'm still going on to the website and clicking "Register Warranty" and getting a blank page. On the first click it just takes me to a page explaining the warranty, and then once I click register warranty again it just goes to a blank page. I've tried it on Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome, so Ive ruled out a non-updated browser haha.

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

GreenSkier,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey guys, question for all of you here. So, I've called customer service twice, and given them all the warranty information needed, along with an address and whatnot. The customer service personnel said they were transferring the information to the proper people to deal with a warranty claim, and that they would call me back momentarily/the next day. I have never been contacted by anyone, no message, email, or call and I have no idea whether the new Noir has been shipped or not. I just want to know whether it's on its way or not, because I'm kind of in the dark and don't know if I'm supposed to be expecting a package at my house or not haha. Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I should do?

If anybody can help me out here it would be much appreciated. I just want to be able to use the Noir again, as it's by far the best portable vape I own. Also, I'm still going on to the website and clicking "Register Warranty" and getting a blank page. On the first click it just takes me to a page explaining the warranty, and then once I click register warranty again it just goes to a blank page. I've tried it on Safari, Mozilla, and Chrome, so Ive ruled out a non-updated browser haha.

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

@Indica Vaporizer Is here practically daily. You can either wait for him to message you, or send him a PM via this forum.

Like all small businesses (myself included) - we try our best with limited resources to handle customer service. Sometimes things fall through the cracks. To be honest, I never expect a callback, no matter what size the company is........ Hell - Davinci Vaporizer promised they'd call me back the next day - they had no RECORD of my call with a live person who took down my name, serial number, and contact info!

When I fucked combustion with my Davinci Ascent. It lasted one month before the Ascent died. I opted to buy a second vaporizer the same day it died so I wouldn't have to wait two weeks for a replacement. Personally, I learned at that point - it's always smart to have several backup vapes!

Good luck! I guarantee Michael will take good care of you

Last edited by a moderator:
He already got back to me! I can tell they have excellent customer service, and everybody I have spoken with on the phone has been qutie friendly and helpful. I was figuring it must have been just a hiccup in the communication. However I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, so just waited about how long I would expect it to take for UPS to deliver a package before posting here. They took all my information, so it may very well still be on its way, but I just wanted to get a hold of someone to see if that was the case and I should just remain patient or if I needed to provide them with any additional information.

Thanks for the help guys! I had chosen the Noir over the Arizer Air, and while I think either would have been a stellar option I was very, very happy with my decision to buy the Noir from the small amount of time I got to use it.

Thanks for the help and reassuring words!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Now that I've finished building my new online store, I can get back to some R&D on some new accessories!

I wanted to share with you my latest revision to the Indica Charging & Loading dock:
nEuQgyg.png

BokXwHY.png

What do you guys think? (Poly count turned down low for the blocky shape - I'll also offer this design in a high polygon version which will have smooth rounded curves)

The design is basically done, the only thing I'm working on is the overall shape of the dock so it's easy to install the charging cable from the bottom - I should be offering this soon on my store

scottg402

Now that I've finished building my new online store, I can get back to some R&D on some new accessories!

I wanted to share with you my latest revision to the Indica Charging & Loading dock:
nEuQgyg.png

BokXwHY.png

What do you guys think? (Poly count turned down low for the blocky shape - I'll also offer this design in a high polygon version which will have smooth rounded curves)

The design is basically done, the only thing I'm working on is the overall shape of the dock so it's easy to install the charging cable from the bottom - I should be offering this soon on my store
Looks nice!

PlasticTastic

When I run my indica at Red, the mouthpiece does get a little warm.
I think "a little warm" is the best way to describe it. I use on red during the nights, and while it doesn't get uncomfortably hot, it's quite close.

One more suggestion I have, change the charging port to micro usb instead of mini usb, I have so many phone chargers lying around and one Indica charger!

Vape Dr.

nEuQgyg.png

BokXwHY.png

Amazing as always @Ratchett!

Are you planning on making an indica charging dock station that holds the Indica straight up that will double as a watertool stand?
That would be sweet!

Keep up the great work my friend!:tup:

This is a big day for my Indica Noir!!!:)
I am on 100 chambers vaped through my Noir without an issue!:rockon:

I also agree with @PlasticTastic I would also love to see a micro USB on the Indica!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Are you planning on making an indica charging dock station that holds the Indica straight up that will double as a watertool stand?
That would be sweet!

Well, I designed it to hold the indica at a nice angle for loading while still making it easy to slide in for charging - what does everyone else think? Would you like to see it sit upright for use while hitting a PNWT, or do you want to load it and charge at the same time?

Or I could make two docks, lol, it's a single parameter I need to update to adjust the rotation

Dynalowrider

The idea of a loading stand for the Indica is a good idea. I don't think charging it at the same time is that great an idea. When you charge the batteries they get warm. When I finish using mine I place it on a ceramic tile coaster, (acts like a heat sink), to cool it down. Once it's cooled down, (it takes just minutes), I put it on charge, (so it doesn't have to buck the oven heat to charge). As for heating in a stand, sounds like it would retain the heat, and cook the Indica. I like the loading dock idea if there is a way to collect the spillage from loading.
As for cell phone chargers, they are not all created equal. Some are not up to charging the Indica. Not all "wall-warts" are up for the challenge. If the connector is different than the rest, then you'll always use the right charger.
I love this vape, so I kinda baby it. Ratchetts SonG and MFLBs Orbiter are a perfect match.

Dynalowrider
"My avatar is the LED lights of my charging Indica"

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Actually, The plastic I use is safe up to about 170C before it begin's to soften, I highly doubt the exterior of the Indica get's that hot.

In fact, I feel like the Indica is one of the coolest running vapes I own. One day I'll need to run it for a 10 minute session at red and take a reading with my FLIR, but I'm very comfortable with the heat situation.

Agreed on the cell chargers - it's important to watch for the output ratings. I initially tried my cell charger, and the Indica still wasn't fully charged after 12 hours! Then I realized my outlet was only 1000mA, and the Indica charger is 1500mA.

I do have a 2500mA output battery bank I use for charging my cellphone, and have used it to charge my Indica numerous times.

I think it's more important to be mindful of charging while batteries are hot. It's best to typically allow a battery to cool down before you begin a deep charge to avoid permanent damage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Since I can't edit my previous post, I wanted to announce that my Indica Charging dock is now for sale on my website!

http://delta3dstudios.com/indica-charging-dock/
LoadedDock__17562.1422389401.500.750.jpg

(Gold isn't the best color, but it's good for pictures!)

In other news, I've just placed an order for a gold plated steel loading funnel from Shapeways, if everything looks good, I'll be listing metal loading funnels on my store sometime next month

Atost

My unit stopped working so I just talked to Indica's customer service and I have to return my old unit by shipping it to them.. Isn't that a little sketch by mail? I'll try to clean it with a little ISO or something but I don't know if I can get all the residue off

Atost,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Naw, you'll be fine - just clean it as best you can with ISO soaked pipe cleaners. Keep the mouthpiece since that stinks quite a bit, wipe down the inside with q-tips.

I went an extra step when I shipped my Davinci Ascent back - I vacuum sealed my Ascent and then tossed it in a second vacuum sealed bag with a scoop of coffee grinds for good measure.

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Shrike

°k

The sound of vapor
Naw, you'll be fine - just clean it as best you can with ISO soaked pipe cleaners. Keep the mouthpiece since that stinks quite a bit, wipe down the inside with q-tips.

I went an extra step when I shipped my Davinci Ascent back - I vacuum sealed my Ascent and then tossed it in a second vacuum sealed bag with a scoop of coffee grinds for good measure.
The double vacuum sealed bag isn't a bad idea but I'm not sure about the coffee as it'd show as an organic substance when they x-ray it (might have been watching too many border security shows though :p).

Top Bottom