• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Ratchett Im not sure if its only my PO or if its nation wide but mine doesent close until 5:30PM and usually the delivery guy will show back up to the PO around 4:30-5PM. I know this, because my PO knows this, and they know me by name now...haha

Lol, nope, trust me my PO closes at 5 (Imagine running home from work, packing a customer order, then running to the PO to find it already closed! :rant:). Needless to say, I will be stopping by tonight dropping off two packages, and not leaving until I get my Indica! 3 Hours 11 Minutes 23 seconds to go.....

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
aaaaaaaaaaaah the indica appear in the vapefiend.uk site, but is out of stock:(:(
the site says that it should be ready for the first week of october...5-10 days of agony:bang:
but at least finally i have a date:razz:

Spinuch

"Notice Left at Door"
office-no.gif

Damnit! That post office dude better be back before the 5pm closing time! I WILL have my Indica today!

Me too. I wanted to punch a mailbox. I'm too stupid to realize if signing the note will get me my vape by tomorrow. Fuck poop.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
So I said previously I’d post my thoughts on the new beta Indica. It’s been really busy for me and I hadn’t taken the time to type up my thoughts until now, so sorry if this is a bit stale. And there’s probably a lot I’m going to say that has already been said before, but here are my collected thoughts:

indica.jpg

Size
This little guy is quite nice for size. That’s one of the big points here, and that makes it much more portable than one would think for “just a bit smaller” than some of the competition. Over-all I think the form factor is really nice, although no one is going to confuse it with a normal Zippo (but that doesn’t mean its function is obvious either). I think overall it looks fairly innocuous, and that might help in “disguising” the unit by not drawing much attention. (There are a few portables that do attract some attention.) NOTE: It was the new black unit I was testing which further helps this.

Taste
Some people have compared this to the PAX.... Are you f*ing high? Oh… wait…. I forgot where I am…. :rofl::rofl: This is *MUCH* better than the PAX. (IIRC, better than the MFLB also, which is smaller still.) I think this is more close to the Ascent or Solo. In the long run, I still prefer the flavor from the Ascent — I think it is much richer, the terps have a better clarity, and the Indica seem to have a slight metal taste to it (due to… well… the metal). But then again, I’m more of a flavor snob, so I’d be more focused on this than most people. My preference is for long slow sipping sessions to really savor the flavor, and I didn’t get what I expected from the Indica.

Minor Annoyance #1
Okay, this is really minor, but it bugged the heck out of me: Flower getting in the area all around the door. There are a lot of nooks (at least in the beta unit I had) that flower loves to creep into. I keep picking it out with a tool, but some pieces are hard to get to as they are behind part of the opening’s structure. This is by no means a reason to not use the unit, but just a personal gripe of mine. :)

Vapor Path
This thing has a pretty short vapor path. Despite that, I never felt it was the vapor was harsh or too hot. I never used the MP cover, and never needed to. As mentioned above, the vapor path, in my taste, imparted a metal flavor, which I found distracting, but again that is my taste.

Draw
As mentioned the vapor isn’t harsh, despite the short path. But I was never able to get a really good session small-puffing, like I can on the Ascent. I couldn’t do “micro-draws” in the same manner as I do in my 40 min long puffing sessions, and felt I had to do harder draws. I will note that I did NOT drill out the mouthpiece, which I suspect might bring me back into my comfort zone.

Ease of use
The Indica is very straight forward. Little-to-no learning curve. I used it with one spacer, using the second one to pack the first one down a bit, but removing the second one. There was no messing with load or pack beyond that. Nice.

Temp Control
Let’s face it: The Herbalizer has spoiled me for temp control. Going to a “colored tier” stages really seems like a step back. Being a portable, there are limitations involved, but even the Ascent has got fine granularity of control. But again -- not a deal-breaker — the smaller size is worth the trade-off.

In terms of temp, I did NOT put a TC in to measure, like i normally would. I guess I should have, but I was more focused on usability.

Also, on the lower colored tiers, I got very little production in contrast to what I normally expect in those temps. I will note that it has been reported that the performance can be improved by drilling the MP. (@Vape Dr. )

In addition, I usually don’t got in the higher temps, but on the few times I did I do NOT recall a burnt popcorn taste. Perhaps I didn’t push it enough, but no negative flavor.

Interface
Single button that cycles through the only setting. I don’t like the fact that the interface and user feedback are the same item. This means that to change the device, I have to essentially cover up the user feedback system. And the feedback system is…

Minor Annoyance #2
… a very bright light, inches away from my eyeball when the device is being used. I would always have to remember to either cover the light with my hand or flip the device around. Annoying.
And in a darkened room, when you take it away from your mouth between draws/puffs, it becomes a flashlight on walls/tables/environment.

Suggestion
One thing that would be very nice would be to have the unit auto shut off when you shut the lid. Another place I’ve been spoiled by the Herbalizer.

(Possible) Minor Annoyance #3
I’ve forgotten and can’t check now, but IIRC, after shut off, previous temp level not saved. That’s correct, right, or am I confusing that with another device I’ve been testing?

Reducers
Brilliant. I like the fact that one could use two if so desired. (Stacking allows more user control, especially if one has access to different sizes. But there are multiples included for redundancy, not for granularity.) Love the fact they come with the unit. Portables with large ovens need reducers, due to their limited scope of behavior. (Plug something into mains and one has unlimited power which increase options. Portable == working with restrictions; and better to have a large oven, but with the ability to reduce it without determent to function.) I understand that spacers just becomes one more thing to lose, but at least one gets several.

ABV
Very dark even not at the higher temps. The Herbalizer produces much lighter ABV, comparatively.
Does this matter? I don’t think so. What matters in the end is extraction, and other devices that do a better job at extraction have light ABV, but some people like to know about the ABV.

Efficiency
I feel I get better extraction with both the Herbalizer (duh… it has mains to work with and a lot more hardware) and the Ascent. But again, the smaller size of the Indica is something that one could lose some efficiency for.

Sessions
I do NOT like the auto-shut off, or more particularly, it is too short. As mentioned, I prefer slow long sessions, and I found I’d have to keep turning it back on if I tried that.

Maintenance
The one small hole does have a tendency to get either clogged or at least junk in it. (I didn’t use screens after reading a few comments here.) Also, resin must be cleaned out quite often. And I didn’t try it, but not sure if one can get reclaim from the included pipe cleaner, and even so, if it is being pipe cleaned every few sessions, hardly seem worth the trouble for so little. Kinda miss the nice reclaim I get from my other devices.

Summary
Looking back at my comments, it seems like I have a lot of “negative” things to say. But in reality, I really do like this little guy. Most everything I stated is a preference or against expected behavior. Certainly nothing to NOT recommend the Indica.

In fact, this is how I look at it: You know how some people have a desktop, a laptop, and a tablet? (If you add "smart phone" to that list I’m one of those idiots.) The desktop is the power machine. For that, I have the Herbalizer. The laptop; one sacrifices some power/functionality, but at the benefit of having a portable. For that I have the Ascent. But there are times when one just doesn’t want to lug around a laptop, doesn’t need all of the functionality, when a small tablet is more than sufficient. The Indica is perfect for this.

For most of my portable uses, I still prefer Ascent. But — in fact — for most of my non-portable uses, I still like the Ascent better. (You try doing a 40 minute session on the Herbalizer. Let me know when you wake up the next week. :p ) For most uses, that’s my daily driver. But the small size of the Indica can out-weight a lot of the preferences I have for the Ascent when on the go. The Indica's small size, while still being a really respectable producer makes this a winner for a quite a few “out-and-about” use cases.

So keeping a desktop, a handheld [I changed the term from “portable” here due to my preference to use it both home and not home], and an ultra-portable [also changed the Indica to an "*ultra*-portable" -- just like a small tablet] around, means I have a good stock of arrows in my quiver, and a tool for about every situation.

A great addition to a collection.

--------
EDITs for punctuation.

Last edited:

Gone_10_Years

Question: is the warranty actually only 6 months? That's what I'm reading from the website. This is my only reason for not jumping on board and purchasing this neat device. For something >$200.00 I would hope that there would be a longer warranty time. If we message the owner via this website, is there any way that you could get a unit fixed/replaced even if it has been more than 6 months since the purchase?

Like I said, this is the only thing keeping me from purchasing this vaporizer. Maybe I'm being too picky, or just misinformed. Thanks!

Gone_10_Years,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Indica has a 12 month limited warranty. I didn't see if that included the battery too? Its a very nice little portable vaporizer that could fit somebody's niche in their vaporizer collection.

You really can't compare a portable to a desktop.

I kept the mouthpiece and the removable cover on the unit. I personally didn't notice any metal taste. But Nigel's taste buds could be more effective at picking up that type of taste? It's really amazing what one person will notice while another is oblivious to it.

Last edited:

Gone_10_Years

The Indica has a 12 month limited warranty. I didn't see if that included the battery too? Its a very nice little portable vaporizer that could fit somebody's niche in their vaporizer collection.

You really can't compare a portable to a desktop.

I kept the mouthpiece and the removable cover on the unit. I personally didn't notice any metal taste. But Nigel's taste buds could be more effective at picking up that type of taste? It's really amazing what one person will notice while another is oblivious to it.

But for a $200.00 device isn't 1 year kind of short? Is there any way to get the unit fixed even after it's warranty?

Gone_10_Years,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@nigel : love you man! Excellent and objective review. Considering you have the chance of being able to compare to the cream of the cream, it's very valuable. And you cover precisely the details that matter.

Some users make raving reviews when they only have a single vaporizer and have no other comparison point. Some users make ultra positive reviews because they waited for their device to arrive for a long time, and feel like a kid during Christmas when they try it. While some do the same because they just spent a premium, so it's like the Stockholm syndrome somehow, they lack objectivity (cf the Inh05 thread for instance were they seem perfectly happy with a plastic device with faux-stickers that develops faulty contacts in less than a week...)

I agree that a lot of vapes have way too bright leds and it's useless and ridiculous. I'm a bit disappointed if you can spot a metallic taste, as I happen to be sensitive too. That being said, I can detect a non-natural smell in my Ascent near the charger jack and this annoys me too lately...

I also wished the Indica would perform better at low temps, because I'm a flavor-whore like you.

Last edited:

nigel

@nigel
I agree that a lot of vapes have way too bright leds and it's useless and ridiculous.

With both handhelds, each is very bright in their own way.

Each requires a different skill to hide in a... say... oh,... crowded movie theater...
:razz::razz::razz:

That being said, I can detect a non-natural taste

Yeah... I saw your posts. I tried to and couldn't repeat (although comment on higher temp build-up might be one point).

I also wished the Indica would perform better at low temps, because I'm a flavor-whore like you.

Yup. If I am temp stepping, I am grabbing my Stealth (or Burl, or burl,... depending on the flower).

But, again, I did NOT drill out the mouth piece, as recommended...

nigel,
Reactions: KeroZen

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer
@nigel ,One of the more detailed and well thought through comparative reviews I have seen since we passed out the Black Betas. I'm pleased to let you know that most of your suggestions regarding additional stealth options, memory, time out and auto shutoff are all currently being worked into upcoming iterations. This type of constructive criticism from you and other well versed vapists, hope you don't mind being called a vapist, allows me to keep bettering the overall design in a relatively short period of time.

The one surprise I see here in your review is the metallic taste. These past 2 months, my team and I have focused myopically to target vaporization taste as close to a convection draw and I want you to know that this is the first concern I am hearing with the V2 of a metallic taste contaminating the clean vaporization of flower at the lower temperatures. There are about 20 betas that landed or will land within the next 24 hours. I think we need to hear from these testers and see if there is variation from your particular model to the production level units being tested now or shortly to be evaluated.

Again, a clear stated and overall positive review. Thank you for your time input and unfiltered honesty.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Regarding flavor, my original was just incredible. Better flavor than my Solo even and blue my old Ascent out of the water (earlier posts discussing this). I also could get huge clouds on blue (and even wispy ones at cyan) with a fully packed oven and one spacer.

However, with my two new betas, each one does have that new metal taste (or maybe its silicone slightly?) and its noticeable but not offensive, unlike the other defective models I've used. I haven't run any herb through them just yet, but will soon. I ran two burn offs last night, and noticed some faint wisps of a fume on each, but now during their 5th burn offs on red there seems to be no trace of fumes so the initial burn off is doing its job. Nothing like the fumes I've seen on the several defective units I tested, and those fumes seemed to get thickly worse and worse while these went away (letting them run a session or so with the oven door open may have been what helped those air out more).

Although I don't recall any type of off taste with my original back in April, I didn't do any real tests so I can't say for sure if it did and it just improved slightly (but I don't think I noticed anything?). This taste does seem like it will improve though, maybe an iso swab would speed things along, but I'm away from home so I'm going to see how well herb gets everything (how I used my original unit, no iso before herb) and if it helps break them in. I will report back if/when everything gets better and more neutral (and to say how the initial herbal runs go).

Aside from that, everything else with the two units looks perfect. No oven gaps, evenly formed gasket seals, no stiff lids, no stuck buttons, really most everything seems as immaculate as my first time with this beauty (aside from the unfortunate "new" taste that many other portables do suffer from).

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
It is a tricky unit to load. I use a folded piece of paper, that seems work the best for me. When I first received my unit I did a few burn offs and wiped it out with ISO. Thats my routine with any new vaporizer I buy.

Gone-10-, I think 1 year warranty is standard for quite a few vaporizers. The Solo is longer and the MFLB has a lifetime. The Pax has a longer warranty, there is no comparison IMO between the Pax and the Indica. Much better flavor with the Indica.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
the Indica seem to have a slight metal taste to it (due to… well… the metal). But then again, I’m more of a flavor snob, so I’d be more focused on this than most people.

I'm also sensitive to taste, but I haven't noticed any metallic flavours from any of my five Indicas. The first one tasted oily due to the fact that the box had been freshly stained and hadn't been given time to dry properly. The latest, a black V2, had a taste that I determined came from the silicone MP cover, which I removed and don't use.

Okay, this is really minor, but it bugged the heck out of me: Flower getting in the area all around the door.

This bothered me too at first, but I quickly developed a loading technique that doesn't cause the problem. I remember getting into a spat on the Pax thread over much the same issue, although the Indica does have more places that can trap stuff. I use a folded card, similar to @CarolKing. It's a minor issue for sure.

I was never able to get a really good session small-puffing, like I can on the Ascent. I couldn’t do “micro-draws” in the same manner as I do in my 40 min long puffing sessions, and felt I had to do harder draws.

The Indica is the only device I've ever used that seems to respond better to a hard draw. On the other hand, I've not had much trouble getting results from micro-hits. I suspect your lack of success is related to expectations, as discussed below.

In terms of temp, I did NOT put a TC in to measure, like i normally would.

Bad nigel! You must correct this oversight immediately.

Also, on the lower colored tiers, I got very little production in contrast to what I normally expect in those temps.

I think your expectations are geared towards visible vapour. The V1 Indica doesn't start producing easily visible vapour until you get to green, but I have no trouble getting thin vapour out of the lower settings on the V2. True that it's not as visible as some other devices, but the effects produced are equivalent as far as I can tell.

One thing that would be very nice would be to have the unit auto shut off when you shut the lid.

Nice perhaps, but not really practical since it would add a lot of complexity for little benefit. One of the nice things about the lid is that it contains vapour between hits, so the Indica doesn't have as much noticeable odour when in use. If there were an auto-shutoff then closing the lid between hits would result in having to re-heat the oven, which would lower the Indica's excellent battery life.

I’ve forgotten and can’t check now, but IIRC, after shut off, previous temp level not saved.

This is correct.

I do NOT like the auto-shut off, or more particularly, it is too short.

I disagree. The Indica is a constant-heat conduction unit. It is always cooking your load while it is on, and quite effectively at that. I find that one cycle cooks a load so thoroughly that extending the time would just result in darker ABV. This is actually one of my gripes with the Indica.

The one small hole does have a tendency to get either clogged or at least junk in it. (I didn’t use screens after reading a few comments here.) Also, resin must be cleaned out quite often.

I've never had to clean any of my units despite not using screens. Clogging has never been an issue. How hard are you pulling on that thing?

A great addition to a collection.

Agreed. It isn't perfect (no vapourizer is) but a lot of people will love this thing.

HappySam

The replacement vape has arrived! All credit to Mike for honoring the warranty without any issues and getting a new one out there.

I noticed the new silicone(?) cover on the mouthpiece is removable; anyone notice differences vaping with it on/off?

I'll be trying it tonight... I can't wait :razz:

EDIT: I just tried the Indica out without any herb; as other people have pointed out, there's a noticeable metallic flavor both with and without the silicone mouthpiece (after 2 burn-ins). The original Indica didn't have this issue. Hopefully the taste goes away with time - will keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm also sensitive to taste, but I haven't noticed any metallic flavours from any of my five Indicas. The first one tasted oily due to the fact that the box had been freshly stained and hadn't been given time to dry properly. The latest, a black V2, had a taste that I determined came from the silicone MP cover, which I removed and don't use.

This bothered me too at first, but I quickly developed a loading technique that doesn't cause the problem. I remember getting into a spat on the Pax thread over much the same issue, although the Indica does have more places that can trap stuff. I use a folded card, similar to @CarolKing. It's a minor issue for sure.

The Indica is the only device I've ever used that seems to respond better to a hard draw. On the other hand, I've not had much trouble getting results from micro-hits. I suspect your lack of success is related to expectations, as discussed below.

Bad nigel! You must correct this oversight immediately.

I think your expectations are geared towards visible vapour. The V1 Indica doesn't start producing easily visible vapour until you get to green, but I have no trouble getting thin vapour out of the lower settings on the V2. True that it's not as visible as some other devices, but the effects produced are equivalent as far as I can tell.

Nice perhaps, but not really practical since it would add a lot of complexity for little benefit. One of the nice things about the lid is that it contains vapour between hits, so the Indica doesn't have as much noticeable odour when in use. If there were an auto-shutoff then closing the lid between hits would result in having to re-heat the oven, which would lower the Indica's excellent battery life.

This is correct.

I disagree. The Indica is a constant-heat conduction unit. It is always cooking your load while it is on, and quite effectively at that. I find that one cycle cooks a load so thoroughly that extending the time would just result in darker ABV. This is actually one of my gripes with the Indica.

I've never had to clean any of my units despite not using screens. Clogging has never been an issue. How hard are you pulling on that thing?

Agreed. It isn't perfect (no vapourizer is) but a lot of people will love this thing.
Black really!
I need small stealth without the metal taste.

Abv is like dumpster diving!

ataxian,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@nigel -- Funny you don't like the light. I was using my V2 beta last night and thought how dim the light was compared to my other portables. I liked how it wasn't too bright, especially compared to the INH05, PNPro or the Solo. I found it to be not too bright and easy to cover up when needed with my thumb or with the lid. Which is another bonus of having the thing on when the lid closes...it keeps the smell and light in!

I've used a stupid number of portables, but have been using nothing but desktops until recently. It's very hard for me to get excited about any portable's performance when using a unit like Herbie daily. I keep reminding myself that this is a portable and in a very different class with different standards...at least for now!

My first session was with a micro load using two spacers and I was pleasantly surprised at how long it kept going with very little in it.

And while the size really bugged me when it first came out, I am coming around and really like the shape and size.

Great review...keep it coming!

llamaman001

Alrighty guys, well I called up my local PO and they are going to hold my package when it arrives in the morning for me so Ill be charging it up by 9AM and ready for an all day beach session by around 1-2 o clock. I should be with about 2-3 other people with BOTH new, and old indica models and will let them compare both on all temp settings. I plan on putting this baby through the ringer so we can get Mike his much needed feedback so he can make that perfect unit we all desire.

It should be interesting though because Ill have 1 vaping noob with me and I always feel like non-vapoers are the most crucial part of testing. Ill be reporting back tomorrow night depending on how strong of a hold the fungus has on me.

Edit: In regards to the lid, it would be awesome if it could swing open and closed AND have some sort of locking mechanism so that it can be taken off as well. Im not sure about yall but the one thing I didnt like with my indica was the lid handing off to the left side of my face, kind of takes away from the stealth IMO. I know people dont like having a lot of individual parts but maybe it could snap on the bottom like the INH? Just some half thought out ideas

nigel

@nigel ,One of the more detailed and well thought through comparative reviews I have seen since we passed out the Black Betas. I'm pleased to let you know that most of your suggestions regarding additional stealth options, memory, time out and auto shutoff are all currently being worked into upcoming iterations. This type of constructive criticism from you and other well versed vapists, hope you don't mind being called a vapist, allows me to keep bettering the overall design in a relatively short period of time.

Thanks for your comments! I look forward to hearing more about further tweaks to the unit. :)

Oh, and I can't speak for everyone here, but I will in this one case: Don't think anyone here minds being called a vapist. (Or is it vaporist? I forget...) :)

Paka -- all good points (as usual). Only a few comments:

I think your expectations are geared towards visible vapour.

Well, you know I'm no cloud chaser (and will quietly mock those that are :p ). I will hold up a high lumen light in a dark room, and exhale into the beam to check when testing, but that's not really my concern. I am really familiar with the terps all the way through the thermometer, and I was just not getting what I was familiar with at the lower levels.

The Indica is the only device I've ever used that seems to respond better to a hard draw.

Wait... am I drawing too hard, or not hard enough? :rofl:

When testing, I did do a variety of draws, trying to figure out the best approach to the device. It seems that you have confirmed the device does benefit from a firmer draw than what I use normally. (If it is a quick session, then I drink from Herbie's fire hose. But, my preference is "the session is its own reward" and that is very light draw, savoring each along the way.)

To be clear: I did not have a lot of issues with clogging. When the unit was handed to me, I had to unclog it. I did keep cleaning it, and would occasionally find some plant matter. Resin build-up was never enough to clog it, but a mild concern about restricting airflow. (Especially in light of the drilled out MP providing better performance.)

@nigel -- Funny you don't like the light. I was using my V2 beta last night and thought how dim the light was compared to my other portables.

WIth the way I'm naturally inclined to hold it, that puts the light about 2-3" right in front of my right eyeball. This is in a darkened room. (think like movie theater) Other devices have the light on side, so it doesn't face the user during use. Changing the manner in which I hold it or putting a finger over the light fixes it. I did classify that as a minor issue. :)

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Wait... am I drawing too hard, or not hard enough? :rofl:

I don't know, that's why I asked. I've tried pulling really hard on the Indica and despite not having a screen I've never gotten anything in my mouth. The path seems to stay pretty clear too, although this might not be a good indication since I don't use it heavily. It's pretty easy to clean.

llamaman001

just got my unit in, I started my burn off on red and during the first half I did get a little excess vapor but that quickly subsided and now there is nothing coming out. I do notice what I would like to call a "hint" of metallic taste but that was on red with nothing in the bowl. Im sure once its loaded Ill only get the sweet taste of mary. When I first turned it on the light was white indicating a 60-100% charge so I did my burn off and its on the charger now.

As soon as its finished charging Ill be headed to the beach until the battery dies and Ill be back to report my findings!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Got my Indica and currently playing with it as well. Didn't notice any strange fumes or aroma's while doing the burn-off's (aside from the usual Robot-fart smell from all new electronics).

I've unfortunately come down with a cold so I can't really comment on flavor or performance yet since I can't taste/smell a damn thing. But I promise I'll be back with a full writeup and a review against the Davinci Ascent.

Spinuch

Before I give a full review and go through the vape for a week or so I just want to say a few things. I put my mouth over the oven and blew some air threw and I could feel it going through the USB port so it's not air tight but it is way better than the last beta. You can see the seal is way better. The unit did smell similar to the other fuming vapes, possibly not as bad. I'm on my 4th burnoff and it seems like the fumes and smell have dissipated. Also another improvement is the part of the oven that connects the airpath is smooth and without a seam, or opening. This is good because on one of my faulty units I used a alcohol swab and a piece of cotton got stuck in that small grove.

Thanks Michael looks like I might be able to stop bothering you lol it might have a slight off taste but I'm not sure because I have a cold. The indica improves every time. I'm impressed with the ability to evolve your product. Good work

I used the unit once so far and I really like it for portability.

Top Bottom