Discontinued Indica Vaporizer

BigBudZombie

Hey Vape Dr. Its hard to tell from your pic, but does the new indica use mini usb like the silver indica, or was it upgraded to micro usb now?

BigBudZombie,

Alpa Cino

@belgianvapor.That sounds like alot,shipping cost to be specific.I may have to think this over.There is only reasonable amount of money I am willing to spend on the vaporizer.Not saying you are unreasonable.Gonna think it trough and watch this tread.Thank's a bunch.

Spinuch

Hey Vape Dr. Its hard to tell from your pic, but does the new indica use mini usb like the silver indica, or was it upgraded to micro usb now?

Indica has explained why it doesn't use Micro USB. It's not an upgrade. I have to buy new phone chargers multiple times a year with micro. But the old mini USB never broke and I still have them from before 2010. I agree with @Indica Vaporizer it is a better option especially if you are going to use an external battery pack on the go. It's more reliable and last's longer. Mini usb is an upgrade.

Spinuch,
Reactions: nigel

Onamic99

Hello fc peeps. I have a indica with a yellow something showing in the chamber. I recall it was a heat wrap but did we determine it was safe? I am not sure if it needs to go back or not but I am a bit concerned. Any advice from the pros?

Onamic99,

FatSaxy

I messaged mike worrying if mine would reach me in time before I move and he told me that the latest they should be shipped is a week from this just past Monday.

FatSaxy,

TNT_error

I bought an indica on eBay, but I'm not sure if it's the latest model. The color sequence goes green, blue, purple, yellow, and red. If this is one of the older models, does it still work properly and efficiently? I don't mind if it's old, but I don't want to deal with unnecessary problems

TNT_error,

Vape Dr.

The Indica goes as such:
Temp #1 Cyan (light blue) 340F
Temp #2 Blue 358F
Temp #3 Green 376F
Temp #4 Purple 394F
Temp #5 Red 412F

Battery:
White 100-60% charge
Green 60-20% charge
Red 20-0% charge

There is no yellow color display on the indica for temperature or any other function.
Is this the first fake Indica?
Did it come in a wooden box?
Does it have a serial number near the USB?
Can you elaborate or show some pics?

TNT_error

I'll take pictures when I'm back home. The vape came in its original box (plastic still on). It was still in the wooden box (still sealed), but the pick was different (didn't hook). Aside from that, it's just the yellow. Was this ever a part of beta testing @Vape Dr.?

TNT_error,

Vape Dr.

Ok @TNT_error, I got the lowdown on your Indica.
Good news.
It is a real Indica.
It was from a pre production batch made at the beginning of the year that was never released to the public.

It has slightly different temperature settings which are:
Temp #1 Green 365F
Temp #2 Blue 377F
Temp #3 Purple 388F
Temp #4 Yellow 401F
Temp #5 Red 419F

Unfortunately there is now warranty on your unit because it was never released to the public.
But it is the real deal, you just have a different set of temperatures than the current Indica units.

TNT_error

Ok @TNT_error, I got the lowdown on your Indica.
Good news.
It is a real Indica.
It was from a pre production batch made at the beginning of the year that was never released to the public.

It has slightly different temperature settings which are:
Temp #1 Green 365F
Temp #2 Blue 377F
Temp #3 Purple 388F
Temp #4 Yellow 401F
Temp #5 Red 419F

Unfortunately there is now warranty on your unit because it was never released to the public.
But it is the real deal, you just have a different set of temperatures than the current Indica units.
Thanks @Vape Dr. !!!!!! You're a lifesaver, and calmed down my paranoia haha. The seller said he won it as a door prize. So how come this ones different from the rest?

Vape Dr.

They decided to go with lower temperature settings. You have one of a handful of these indicas out there!

Vape Dr.,

AtomskZero

Just a warning, if you're going to buy one don't buy one directly from Indica. Cancelled my order an hour or two after placing it on the phone, still shipped that night.

Couldn't get any responses to my emails and was promised callbacks that never happened. Finally created an account here to message Mike directly and got a response and offered a resolution. However never got the promised UPS shipping labels within the 24-48 hours promised, got told they were working on it on Saturday and communication has silent since.

I've been trying to return my cancelled order since July 1st. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have experienced for anything.

AtomskZero,

DopeFight

Just a warning, if you're going to buy one don't buy one directly from Indica. Cancelled my order an hour or two after placing it on the phone, still shipped that night.

Couldn't get any responses to my emails and was promised callbacks that never happened. Finally created an account here to message Mike directly and got a response and offered a resolution. However never got the promised UPS shipping labels within the 24-48 hours promised, got told they were working on it on Saturday and communication has silent since.

I've been trying to return my cancelled order since July 1st. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have experienced for anything.

I'm sorry your having such troubles...if you look through a few pages you will see where Mike has been out of the country on business travels and at a couple of trade shows. There were a few folks my self included that had a faulty unit and was waiting for a replacement. After the couple of weeks I was starting to get a bit worried and then Mike messaged and was very apologetic about taking so long to get back with me. He straight up apologized for taking so long to reply, told me what was up with my replacement and when to expect it. I know they are having some unexpected QC issues on a batch of units that has put them behind schedule! If I was you I would send Mike another message, it's possible your message got buried in a pile of others. Almost every single person on the forum has spoke VERY highly of Indica's customer service department, and how Mike handles a lot of it personally to ensure each customer is happy 100%! In fact just the other day, I seen someone who was really upset with their order status and posted about the coustomer service department being so shitty...... In no time at all...he came back and said he was wrong and shouldn't have blasted the company on the forum that Mike had messaged him and more than made up for problems! I know since day 1 (other than Mike being out of the country) I have always gotten quick results and answers to even some of the dumbest questions one could ask!

Okay cool. Too bad they won't be sending us beta units of the new version as replacements :-)

Wouldn't that be just be the shiz-nittle-bam-snip-snap-sack !

Last edited by a moderator:

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Hey all! I'm popping my head in here, as I have a new test unit on loan for a while, so I'll be checking this out. I still have about 25 pages of catch-up to do on this thread, which should address my n00b questions. But, if I can't find them, I'll be back.

Really looking forward to playing with this. :)

Spinuch

Still waiting for my new replacement. BUT I will also be receiving a "silver" unit and I will post pics (with a good camera) and a review of the differences when I get it. I can't fucking wait. I've always dreamed of testing something pre-release like a special little boy.

Spinuch,

Vitolo

Vaporist
@AtomskZero
What a first post.
Very nice.
You are preaching to the wrong crowd, though... everyone here has had marvelous relations with this manufacturer.
The thread is started for the maker, and inhabited by his fans, so your words fall in an unusual spot....
which makes you appear as though you are just trying to make the Indica fan club love Mike less..... but you are having quite the opposite effect... you are making the fans defensive!
@DopeFight already told it like it is, and I hope that helps to adjust the way that you feel.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I find myself reaching for the Indica more and more:brow: The taste is really what draws me in each time so much so that I am going to amend one of my previous statements and say the Indica has better taste then the Ascent. The Ascent still kills it in the taste area but I'm giving the edge to the Indica:rolleyes::nod:

Indica Vaporizer

President
Manufacturer

@AtmoskZero, we have been in open communication which you are welcome copy and paste. As of last week you stated " Thank you for your prompt response......I am certainly willing to give your product another chance in the future" My previous response to you was last Friday. I'm hoping to have your replacement Indica shipped shortly. If there is any specific concerns regarding the credibility of my commitment, you would be the first to see this occur. I take pride in Indica and in the promises my company makes to it's consumers. Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss this one to one.

Top Bottom