Indica lovers

HomeFree

There's no hate for sativas... This is a thread for indicas so I'm not sure how sativas would fit into this...

And no, the majority like high THC strains, we only grow indicas more because most people grow illegally (and can actually go to jail over a fucking tiny stem)... Indicas lend to shorter bushier plants with higher yields. Soon as medical started pressure eased off and growing lanky 100 day flowering sativas that yield nowhere near indicas became easier.

And plus for a lot of people sativas don't do much medically. Generally for me sativas are for recreation and indicas for medical use (chronic pain, nausea, anxiety). Even top quality sativas don't do as much as a decent indica for me.

I am the opposite. I reach for an indica dom for recreation and reach for sativa dom for medicine but not always. Sometimes I use indicas if I am having anxiety. I have never seen an equatorial sativa in a dispensary.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got some Purple AK recently. Indica-dom cross between Grand Daddy Purple and AK-47. This is some fantastic stuff. The smell reminds me of some Northern Lights I had a while back, but it has the GDP influence thrown in. Lemon lime pine with sweet berry undertones. Seems to be effective for pain, relaxation and sleep.
I'm a big fan of GSC!

However I have these ANIMAL COOKIES that are very medicating!

It's a cross of GSC x GPD

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
First Indica I got after I moved to CO, best Indica Ive tried to date.

King Kush from Maggie's Farm Pueblo West
Ak4QWIP.jpg

Vapor production is minimal but the effects are huge. I have a hard time walking straight on this. 10/10

BuzzDanklin

I tend to prefer the Sativa's when I wake up, and then I transition to the Indicas as the day goes on. @EveryDayAmnesiac I have been REALLY loving 'Space Jill' lately, its a Sativa, but I get no anxiety or raciness at all from it might be worth trying if you come acrossed it. Its only around 15% thc so its not the most potent, but it's a really active/creative buzz, great for work/hiking/hobbies/projects.

HomeFree

I might pick up some of this tomorrow:

>>
Grand Poobah (Granddaddy Blueberry X Purple Diesel) female with a Purple Kush male. That’s a lot of purple-licious, hashy genetics and our sample looked and smelled the part. Big, dense, dark, resinous nugs almost glowed with a thick, sweet, syrupey purple grape smell. Tightly manicured and well-cured, these nugs ground to a dark powder and the medium-bodied smoke matched the smell with notes of dark berry and incense-like hash. Patients use these strong, indica-dominant flowers for treating spasticity found in lower back pain.
<<
It smells good and I think it is on special right now. Normally I don't like most purple strains as I had free access to Urkle for a few years and got tired of it, but when I looked at it, it was green.

But I believe this strain is not a completely pure indica. It has a hashy blueberry strain smell. Who knows if their lineage is correct in any case. Hopefully it is okay to discuss indica dom hybrids.

I also like indica leaners for sleep as well though sativas help me sleep as well. Considering summer time is coming up I should probably stock up on some more indicas for at night if I can't sleep.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I will take some pics later, I'm too lazy right now. I should have saved this one for evening, too late now.:smug:

OMG Gorilla Glue, it is a hybrid its Sour Dubb Chem Sister/Chocolate Diesel. Definitely a heavy hitter for pain and sleep. It's an Indica. If you see this strain make sure you pick some up.

I went to an exquisite organic grower this morning at the MMJ Farmer's Market. I met him last week and bought some of his Grape Ape. I kept thinking about his other strains all week so I got there first thing. Top quality products all the way.

I didn't see any BHO. It's WA - a new law went into affect no butane in the processing of waxes and shatter

I bought three different strains from him - pics coming later.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I will take some pics later, I'm too lazy right now. I should have saved this one for evening, too late now.:smug:

OMG Gorilla Glue, it is a hybrid its Sour Dubb Chem Sister/Chocolate Diesel. Definitely a heavy hitter for pain and sleep. It's an Indica. If you see this strain make sure you pick some up.

I went to an exquisite organic grower this morning at the MMJ Farmer's Market. I met him last week and bought some of his Grape Ape. I kept thinking about his other strains all week so I got there first thing. Top quality products all the way.

I didn't see any BHO. It's WA - a new law went into affect no butane in the processing of waxes and shatter

I bought three different strains from him - pics coming later.
I hope your prices are dropping?
$40 for 28grams!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I lucked into some real g13 grown by a buddy the other day. Definitely an indica this time :tup:
Been eyeing that gorilla glue, looks great.

This Ind. Dom hybrid is really relaxing, 303 Kush. You can really see the chemdawg in this, some purple coming through from the pre98 bubba.

Recommend for stress, anxiety, slow onset long buzz.

FasvbXR.jpg
I just had a GonG of DEATHSTAR OG.

I'll get some GORILLA GLUE to try out!

NorVape

Vape Rictim
I've gotten my hands on some smuggled non vacum packed O.G. Kush (according to the trustworthy sources, but maybe some one lied to them. Strain names are an iffy thing where I'm at.).

This is the hardest hitting Indica I've had in my life, other than some g-13 and some Blueberry I had last year.

The only thing more stoney is old school afghan style dark hashes based on the O.G. Afghan genetics, and heatpressed, stored, smuggled, stored. In other words, decarbed Indica based hash.

Any of you guys tried these old school black gooey hashes?

As Indica lovers I hope the Universe blesses you with the opportunity one day.

KimDracula

I'm a big fan of GSC!

However I have these ANIMAL COOKIES that are very medicating!

It's a cross of GSC x GPD

I love these GSC strains. My favorites are Candyland (the one I get is Platinum GSC x GDP) and Animal Cookies. (I think the one I get is GSC x Fire OG). Also very good is Sunset Sherbet (GSC x Pink Panties). The kushy flavors and aromas mix so well with the Durban Poison. Right now I've got some Blackberry Cookies, Candyland, and the odd one out is the Orange Creamsicle. Blue Cookies are pretty impressive, too.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love these GSC strains. My favorites are Candyland (the one I get is Platinum GSC x GDP) and Animal Cookies. (I think the one I get is GSC x Fire OG). Also very good is Sunset Sherbet (GSC x Pink Panties). The kushy flavors and aromas mix so well with the Durban Poison. Right now I've got some Blackberry Cookies, Candyland, and the odd one out is the Orange Creamsicle. Blue Cookies are pretty impressive, too.
I love the effects of GSC.
Durban Poison is one to mix with other strains.

CANDYLAND is one I will get.

GSC I'm almost out.

I have a few strains I mix and try to create a similar effect of GSC.

It's getting harder to find.

Growing it yourself is the only way to have a decent supply.

I have some GDP that is so strong that I can only handle at night!

GOD's GIFT taste very good and the effect is pretty good.

However of the strains I've tried the GSC is the best!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That sounds really good...
I've used Platinum GSC, which also tips it Indica-I love GDP.... I'll have to watch for this one. :)
GDP to night and the grape overtones plus the effect?
Devastating is an understatement!

This strain is a 100% indica and very strong as a powerful sleep aid!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Ah, the joy of being able to choose your strains, I pray I will be able to partake one day.
I absolutely love me a good Indica bred with any strain that adds a nice uplifting feel. Makes my thoughts so down to reduce anxiety but also boosts my mood. Headband seems to do this pretty well for me.

How do you guys cope with daytime indica seshes and not needing to sleep 3 hours after a deep indica sesh? I imagine lower temps would help, but I'll still find myself falling asleep if I really have a sleepy-time indica.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ah, the joy of being able to choose your strains, I pray I will be able to partake one day.
I absolutely love me a good Indica bred with any strain that adds a nice uplifting feel. Makes my thoughts so down to reduce anxiety but also boosts my mood. Headband seems to do this pretty well for me.

How do you guys cope with daytime indica seshes and not needing to sleep 3 hours after a deep indica sesh? I imagine lower temps would help, but I'll still find myself falling asleep if I really have a sleepy-time indica.
In 1970 we mostly smoked Sativas.
1977 Indicas from India came to Humboldt County.
It was very purple and so strong.
I think we called it PURPLE MOUNTAIN?
We took seeds from these colas and planted them in HAWAII.

You couldn't smoke it during the day without needing a three hour nap.

ONLY at night for this one!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I function really well with indica's during the daytime with my ecig and shatter infused puff majic. It's fairly diluted, 2ml:1gr. 1 10 second draw at 6 watts puts the anxiety at bay. 4 puffs for nighttime meds. Always works for me =)

Top Bottom