• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica lovers

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I've really been enjoying this Blackberry Kush. Definitely my favorite strain as of late. It's by far the kiefiest strain I've had in a long time.

ridh6a.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter

Here is a picture of the herb called The Frost. I looked and
On Leafly it only named something called Jack Frost which is
An Indica dominate Hyrid a combination of Jack Herrer
White Widow and Northern Lights. On the label this is called
The Frost and it's an Indica dominate Hybrid. I assume one in
The same, but I don't know for a fact. It has a pine, cool vapor
Very smooth also an earthy taste.
Did you pick that up at Son Organics? There is a vendor that has FROST all the time, and not much else. I've never discussed genetics with him, however.

NorVape

Vape Rictim
I have the same experience as some people here - I grew up on hash. A bit later, though, so more Moroccan than Afghani and Pakistani, but you know at least there were some Afghan and Pak genetics grown in Morocco. And yeah, I think that Moroccan hash in general is even more body relaxing and "stony" than the other hashes. At least the one I grew up on. I still have access to that, and even though it takes more effort to vape it then the herb I enjoy it as a night cap every now and then. In my experience, the darker hashes perform best vapor wise with my technique - rolling up 0.2 - 0.3 wrapping it in raw paper and dropping it in a regular PnP bullet on heat setting four.

But yeah, I enjoy the "stone" everybit as much as the more popular "high". I grew up on it, granted, but as an adult I like to have access to different strains for different use. I use the hazes for creative work, social gatherings and long walks, since it really enhances ones senses.

But for the night time, or when I just need to relax, those sativas that make you feel like your brain is bursting with creative energy is not a good choice.

I'm in the fortunate position (for a person in my location) to know what strains I've got, and my current night time meds alternate between dark hashes (presumably of Moroccan origin) and Blueberry. I vape them on high temps in the night time, and it calms my racing thoughts and relaxes my muscles after a long day of hard work and difficult decisions.

If I'm not planning on going to bed right away I vape the Indica weed on low temps, or mix it with sativas for a nice little cocktail. The hash always get vaped at high temps, to get the right vapor.

Sometimes I feel the nice, sweet earthy flavour of the Indicas are more distinct on high temps. On the lower temps I feel the earthy flavour might be a bit weird. Sometimes.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Has anyone tried an Indica called Willys Wonder? Seems to medicate well. It has a different taste and not in a good way. It's hard to describe. I hope there isn't anything wrong with it?

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Has anyone tried an Indica called Willys Wonder? Seems to medicate well. It has a different taste and not in a good way. It's hard to describe. I hope there isn't anything wrong with it?
No interesting name though.

I've got some double dutch 60% indica hybrid only non haze type I could get.

Pretty mellow smells like spicy orange. I don't usually eat chocolate but I had some just before a vape and I got a chocolate orange taste it was excellent.

cityslang,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I had a small quantity(1 1/2 oz) that i was told was 'Willies Wonder'. It tasted like a fish market/oyster bar smells with a hint of juicy fruit gum. I had to water cure it for 3 weeks before the 'fish' taste didn't make me gag.
Horrible taste but great effects, won't buy it again though.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This Willys Wonders doesn't taste like fish, it's more like a medicine taste. After the first 4 or 5 draws it's not so bad. I just wouldn't want someone to spay something like the fake cannabis product on it. I bought it at a MMJ open market where there were many vendors.

I'm probably letting my imagination go wild. @RUDE BOY thanks for your response.

CarolKing,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Willie's Wonder, AKA William's Wonder, is a really nice pain reliever. Very relaxing. Tastes awful.

I have "something" in my arsenal that tastes like earth/mold/mushroom/dirt, and another that tastes like diesel fuel (not surprisingly, that would be the NYC Diesel - sativa dom, yet works great for my BP), and have had what I can only describe as "Lemon scented Pine Sol"...

UW smells really good, but tastes like yesterday's fish. I'm pretty sure that's the one that smells fishy to me.

Anyway, my whole point there was that yeah, WW has a weird taste, but it is a great medicine!

NorVape

Vape Rictim
King Hassan style?

Na, not quite King Hassan quality. Mid grade, but pure. It was lighter and harder, and got rather dark and crumbly-soft when heated in your hands. I forgot I had it, and when I found it it was going a bit dry, so I thought fuck it - let's try this ISO thing I see online. Well, it seems easier to do with herb than hash, but it worked out alright.

Got some Purple AK recently. Indica-dom cross between Grand Daddy Purple and AK-47. This is some fantastic stuff. The smell reminds me of some Northern Lights I had a while back, but it has the GDP influence thrown in. Lemon lime pine with sweet berry undertones. Seems to be effective for pain, relaxation and sleep.

Just vaped some G13 X Hashplant.

WOW!!!
This is a killer Indica!!
Recommended!!

Never go full retard!
This stuff takes you to full retard!
Just vaped some G13 X Hashplant.

WOW!!!
This is a killer Indica!!
Recommended!!

Never go full retard!
This stuff takes you to full retard!
I was just about to post about G13. Is anyone familiar with it? It is an odd indica. Heavy effects but leaves you quite alert. I don't like it much to be honest because I find it keeps me awake which is not what I would like in an indica. I had an ounce but I've already done a qwiso run with 3.5 grams and it went well. Very earthy kind of taste too

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I was just about to post about G13. Is anyone familiar with it? It is an odd indica. Heavy effects but leaves you quite alert. I don't like it much to be honest because I find it keeps me awake which is not what I would like in an indica. I had an ounce but I've already done a qwiso run with 3.5 grams and it went well. Very earthy kind of taste too
I've had it a few times, I'm partial to the Jack Herer x G13 cross, XJ-13. I like stoney indicas with a bit of sativa in them, I don't always want to fall asleep :lol:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have both flower and shatter of G13. I find it to have the most "psych" and the closest to "trip" I've experienced.
Decent pain relief, tho.

NorVape

Vape Rictim
I did some G13 while having some pain killer withdrawals, oh my - it saved me!

Just got my hands on some Vanilla Kush. Can't wait to get home tonight and try it mmmmmm it smells so nice :haw:

Sometimes I stop and reflect on how lucky I am. Most stoners over here just smoke whatever random lump of street hash they get their hands on, and I pick up different strains on the regular. Thank you based god!

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I've got a nice few indicas at the moment. Quite rare to get so many different ones I've not tried and that are good all in a short time.

1. Double Dutch great daytime indica long stone but a fairly flat profile so not much initial heady buzz. Also late at night does help sleep.

Taste slightly fruity flowery aniseed mix. Think musky sangria drink.

2. Motavation lovely can give some great pain relief and in higher doses gives that classic indica initial euphoria and great any time of day but heavier than the double dutch but didn't make me want a daytime nap.

Smell lemon turpentine which is better than it sounds in fact it's really nice and taste wise like lemon sherbert very sweet.

3. S.A.D. Sweet Afghani Delight. Smell and taste wise bit hashy come kushy and a classic old school smell but it's not overly easy to describe and taste wise the same.

Effects heavy indica in high doses classic afgani gold seal hash high and stone strong with euphoria levels higher than I get from any haze. Not sure if that's just me. Body relaxation and pain relief excellent.

A nice replacement for the Skywalker OG that just run out...

...luckily 7.5g just came my way. Skywalker Og is close to that classic afghani high but never seen plain old Skywalker is it any good?

I love indicas and while off over Christmas I indulged in daytime indica sessions and I have to report how great it

E2A the D is S.A.D is delicious not delight

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on some LA Confidential. This is a strain I've been wanting to try for a while.

My supplier offered it a few times in the past, but they always ran out really quick. However, this time I managed to grab some. It's fantastic. Bright green buds covered in trichs with an earthy, sweet, piney aroma.

My tolerance is at an all-time low right now, so I loaded up .03g, took two hits from my Herbalizer, and I'm feeling perfect. Nice even body buzz. Relaxation and warmth wash over me. :D

GenYHippie

I did some G13 while having some pain killer withdrawals, oh my - it saved me!

Just got my hands on some Vanilla Kush. Can't wait to get home tonight and try it mmmmmm it smells so nice :haw:

Sometimes I stop and reflect on how lucky I am. Most stoners over here just smoke whatever random lump of street hash they get their hands on, and I pick up different strains on the regular. Thank you based god!

Thats great to hear i have some i havent tried yet and pain has been a bigger issue for me lately.

Finally got my hands on some LA Confidential. This is a strain I've been wanting to try for a while.

My supplier offered it a few times in the past, but they always ran out really quick. However, this time I managed to grab some. It's fantastic. Bright green buds covered in trichs with an earthy, sweet, piney aroma.

My tolerance is at an all-time low right now, so I loaded up .03g, took two hits from my Herbalizer, and I'm feeling perfect. Nice even body buzz. Relaxation and warmth wash over me. :D

Thats great i hope it does well for you!

Top Bottom