• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Indica 2 (2016)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
lol as I've said before, there won't be any news in this thread, Mike still uses the main indica thread. Not that there's news there either, I'm just sayin, this thread serves no real purpose ;)

Shit Snacks,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
lol as I've said before, there won't be any news in this thread, Mike still uses the main indica thread. Not that there's news there either, I'm just sayin, this thread serves no real purpose ;)
For now, the Indica website does say "Fall 2017" on it... I don't really see the point of closing a thread with 2 pages only to have him remake it again when he releases it. Sure it got pushed back a year but we can look past that ;)

Quetzalcoatl,

Shit Snacks

For now, the Indica website does say "Fall 2017" on it... I don't really see the point of closing a thread with 2 pages only to have him remake it again when he releases it. Sure it got pushed back a year but we can look past that ;)

Who knows if he'll remake it, shares a lot with the original it seems, and the original is gone now. Nothings getting closed, but also nothing of value is getting shared here since Mike probably doesn't even know about this. He has however been posting i2 updates in the main thread, though infrequently ofcourse...

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Well it's simple: just summon him here next time he resurfaces! :)

I still say let it be.

Stop trying to make this thread happen! :lol:

regina_george_fetch_naysayer.png

ginolicious

I totally forgot about this thread. I was so interested in this device too. But we have no idea what’s going on. Loss of funding?

ginolicious,

Shit Snacks

@Indica Vaporizer Can you please give us some info on the Indica 2 vape? Are you still going to release this vape or whats going on?

I also totally forgot about this, money still "invested" but still this was never the official thread for the Indica i2 or whatever it is/was. Mike had been addressing those product developments in the main thread though it has been a year or so now anyway... Damn shame

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Adobewan
Top Bottom