In your opinion, what is the best portable (that you have used) on the market?

Vaporhead99

Doesn't matter where your buying your vape unless you can send it back within the UK your going to be taking a chance when it leaves the country. You could try and see if any vape sellers do the return for you to avoid it getting caught.

If you wanted to try a desktop instead you could go with a Home Grown Log which is UK based but otherwise your sort of stuck.

As for the stir debate a lot of vapes don't need stirring, CF/X and Hybrid as well as the Haze as you mentioned.

To be fair Arizer were great when sending back to them and tracking is always available too so it's not too bad, the inconvenience factor is more the time frame and cost too if a manufacturer won't pay tracked international shipping, just being EU based for me could be a deciding factor if I am stuck between two vapes but again it isn't really a main concern.

As for a desktop, I have tried many, the extreme q is what I currently have (7 years, 1 replacement) and is perfect for me, I am pretty set forever on a desktop whilst if I did need to change then the desktop options are so varied and ahead of portables I'd never be stuck, portables on the other hand, I haven't come close to finding my dream machine yet...

Vaporhead99,
Reactions: killick

Cl4ud3

To be fair Arizer were great when sending back to them and tracking is always available too so it's not too bad, the inconvenience factor is more the time frame and cost too if a manufacturer won't pay tracked international shipping, just being EU based for me could be a deciding factor if I am stuck between two vapes but again it isn't really a main concern.

As for a desktop, I have tried many, the extreme q is what I currently have (7 years, 1 replacement) and is perfect for me, I am pretty set forever on a desktop whilst if I did need to change then the desktop options are so varied and ahead of portables I'd never be stuck, portables on the other hand, I haven't come close to finding my dream machine yet...
It's more a worry for me if it wasn't 100% clean and customs were arses rather than the delay. Only a UK based return would help there. As for EU based yes S&B are German and the Vapman is Swiss if you fancy trying a butane portable.

Cl4ud3,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have only used a Haze V3 and a MFLB, both are great however this is not a contest overall as the Haze wins hands down, the MFLB is awesome too but there is no comparison.

I also posted this to gauge opinion as I want a new vape too, cost is not a factor either, in fact, my only concern would be that it either has replacement batteries or a 2 year warranty minimum.

I'd be really interested to hear from those who can compare the Air, Crafty and Pax, those 3 are high on my list whilst I'm intrigued by the Firefly and DaVinci IQ too.

Anyway, what is the best portable vape you have used?

ZION by far, not available yet, but hopefully will be soon finally (I have beta) and underneath it Milaana ofcourse, closest thing to Zion

Also loving my MistVape Touch beta, plus Noochie, StickyBricks, Lotus, VapCap, Elevape...

Last edited:

Squiby

The Vapcap has cured my VAS, completely. It is THE BEST vape on the market IMO. My other vapes sit quietly in a drawer.

Why the Vapcap?

Easy to use.

Never needs stirring.

No grinder required.

Works, for everything, always. Flower, hash, crumble, kief, shatter, oil.

Won't combust if you respect the temperature indicating click.

Affordable. There is one made for everyone with a price range of $35 - $160. Not to mention the Black Friday 20% sitewide sale and free worldwide shipping.

Beautiful convenient stashes are available to store your Vapcap and herb or concentrate.

Use dry or with water.

Produces smooth cool vapor from a cigarette sized device. Genius engineering!

Modular build. Switch out bodies, stems, condensers, mps, VonGs, for a look all your own. These babies are BEAUTIFUL!

THE BEST Customer Service bar none. If you ever want to lift you opinion of the human race, read the Dynavap thread. Many inspirational stories there of Dynavap kindness that goes way beyond mere CS.

No batteries, plastic parts, off gassing, electronics to fail you or fussing of any kind. A Vapcap can last you a lifetime.

Any heat source will do. Bic Lighter, single double triple or quad jet lighter, candle, stove element, camp fire, solar heater etc. Will heat your Vapcap just fine. It's the only vape that will still be producing awesome clouds when the lights go out, when TSHTF.

Who could ask for anything more?

Here's my Wenge Dynastash, Black and White Ti Woody XLS and 14mm Burl Ti VonG S.

Gl0EXLq.jpg

natural farmer

What I found in Vapcap, except from what @Squiby very eloquently wrote and are true (except solar heating... but it might one day! :p), is a vaporizer that gives me true peace of mind. It's a tool that I know will never leave me cold, like a good hummer or a good knife, something I can depend on. I am not aware of any other vape in the market for which I can say that!

If humanity wants to survive on this planet for more than a few more decades we better start making more stuff like Vapcap and less plastic garbage that fill the lands after a few months or years! :nod:

:peace:

david8613

Im new to this herb vaping world, currently using hebe titan 2 to get my feet wet, and have a airistech nokiva on order i liked the idea of a glass mouth piece with ceramic bowl. This vapcap is really interesting. Since im new what model vapcap should i start with? What are the differences between them, not really sure.

david8613,
Reactions: Squiby

Cl4ud3

Im new to this herb vaping world, currently using hebe titan 2 to get my feet wet, and have a airistech nokiva on order i liked the idea of a glass mouth piece with ceramic bowl. This vapcap is really interesting. Since im new what model vapcap should i start with? What are the differences between them, not really sure.
You could always start with the Glass OG version and see if you like it, might be better than jumping straight into a Ti or omni - at $35 and with the upcoming sale it's worth a punt.

Cl4ud3,
Reactions: Squiby

Vaporhead99

It's more a worry for me if it wasn't 100% clean and customs were arses rather than the delay. Only a UK based return would help there. As for EU based yes S&B are German and the Vapman is Swiss if you fancy trying a butane portable.

That never even occurred to me re: customs! I've visited Amsterdam for years and for the last 7 have been flying yearly with vapes, I have even had airport customs open used THC laden grinders and not say anything, maybe I've just been fortunate?

Anyway, I received my Air yesterday and have been using it for 24 hours (not continuously haha) now, I am delighted with it and for me it is now my no 1 portable choice comfortably replacing the Haze.

I love the look and size of it, the vapor flavour and smoothness, the draw is great, the high is lovely and clean, easy to maintain, little smell, it's just a great machine! In fact I am now looking for a reason to purchase a new vape rather than having to as the Air seems to fit my needs perfectly.

Is there anyone else who has used an Air but it isn't their favourite portable? I'd be interested to hear what you found better :)

Vaporhead99,
Reactions: Cl4ud3

natural farmer

Is there anyone else who has used an Air but it isn't their favourite portable? I'd be interested to hear what you found better :)

It's great for you that you are so content with the Air, for many people though it was just a brief stop in the search for the perfect vaporizer... ;) Me included. :p
I have found much better flavour with other vapes, stronger highs with smaller loads and much less smelly. It can be smooth though due to the relatively restricted airflow and is sure is nice and smallish (of course not compared to a Vapcap for instance... :p) and very easy to maintain!
:2c: :cheers:

Squiby

Since im new what model vapcap should i start with? What are the differences between them, not really sure.

We have a rare opportunity with the Black Friday sale going on this weekend. 20% off site wide and free worldwide shipping. It starts tonight after midnight.

Normally, I would advise that you just get the Vapcap OG, regularly priced at $35. A lot of people start with the OG and then discover that they love the Vapcap for its tiny cigarette shape and size, efficiency with your bud and shockingly smooth vapor. Once they fall in love, they inevitably go back and either buy additional Vapcap OGs or upgrade to the Titanium Tipped Vapcaps.

Here is the Vapcap OG

10-P1300041.jpg

The Vapcap OG has a one piece glass body/bowl, glass condenser and soft mouthpiece. All Vapcap models perform very very well. They are all fantastic vaporizers. The OG weakness is its fragile nature, as is all glass. If you drop it it will likely break. But you can replace the broken bits for a small fee.

The Ti Tipped Vapcaps have a titanium tip or bowl, a stainless steel condenser and a wood short body or longer stem. These units are fully modular. Wood mps can be added and swapped for different looks. Condensers come in two sizes so you can build a VC that is either 3.5 inches long or 4.25 inches long.

The top of the line Ti Tipped model is the Omnivap which has an all metal construction and is considered indestructible.

Your choice or choices will come down to budget, aesthetics and durability.

Here are a couple of my Ti Tipped Vapcaps.

A Black and White Ebony Ti Woody XLS with a Blackwood mp and the shorter Blackwood Ti Woody S with a Cocobolo mp.

qKqgRVg.jpg

Since an unparalleled sale is upon us, I suggest that you get both a Vapcap OG AND a Ti Tipped model. Maybe the Ti Vapcap S. You could throw in a Dynastash as well to store your soon to be beloved Vapcap and your herb of choice.

That would be a very nice package to receive in the mail.

Here is the Dynavap website

http://www.dynavap.com

Here is the Dynavap FC thread. Good reading

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-332#post-1051242

Last edited:

Farid

Gotta go with the vapcap. Its the only vape I've had since the MFLB that I can throw in my pocket and not take any space/weight. Don't have to worry about battery dying, don't have to worry about people smelling it when it's in my pocket cause it's got an airtight case. It extracts very quickly, cashing a bowl in 3 hits for me. Just enough time to enjoy it without dragging the session on. You don't need to worry about burning the load like you do with other butane vapes, since the click is really accurate. You also don't need to be inhaling while you heat, so it's easy to use in the wind where you can shield the flame against your chest. It's also the only vape I've had which I can use alongside my friends when they go out for a smoke without really sticking out. The wood vapcaps really look nice, and I don't have to stand there sucking a glass straw from an over sized electronic box. The arizer air was the next best thing in this regard, but the heat up time still made it take a lot longer than I'd like to get to temp.

Vaporhead99

It's great for you that you are so content with the Air, for many people though it was just a brief stop in the search for the perfect vaporizer... ;) Me included. :p
I have found much better flavour with other vapes, stronger highs with smaller loads and much less smelly. It can be smooth though due to the relatively restricted airflow and is sure is nice and smallish (of course not compared to a Vapcap for instance... :p) and very easy to maintain!
:2c: :cheers:

I'm definitely content as it does fit my needs perfectly however that doesn't mean I don't want better ;)

You say you have found better flavour & highs amongst other things with other vapes, care to divulge on what those vapes are as I'll definitely look in to them.

We have a rare opportunity with the Black Friday sale going on this weekend. 20% off site wide and free worldwide shipping. It starts tonight after midnight.

Lovely! Due to the favouritism of the Vapcap I will be getting one of these tonight however I don't want multiple, I just want the best, so...

I'm guessing due to the price that the omnivap is the best one followed by the titanium then the original?

natural farmer

I'm definitely content as it does fit my needs perfectly however that doesn't mean I don't want better ;)

You say you have found better flavour & highs amongst other things with other vapes, care to divulge on what those vapes are as I'll definitely look in to them.

Lovely! Due to the favouritism of the Vapcap I will be getting one of these tonight however I don't want multiple, I just want the best, so...

I'm guessing due to the price that the omnivap is the best one followed by the titanium then the original?

Well, the vapes in my sig, Vapcap and Milaana sure give Air a run for its money but there are quite a few vapes nowadays that score many points over the Air in most areas of interest. If I may mention a few: FW4, Pipe's Eraser (DIY section of Ask FC), FM Swift Pro/Boundless SFV, Supreme, Elevape, Sticky Bricks, Lotus, Hummer, damn even the VaporGenie trumps the Air in most areas! :lol:
But of course it all depends on what exact features you are looking for. I mean Lotus is one of the best vapes out there but it's not really stealthy, right? :p

And as far as Vapcap goes you could go with Omnivap for sure if you don't mind the metal mouthpiece but there is no real difference from the Ti woodies! I would go for a Ti woody myself and if you like it get an OG to share with friends and have a bit different performance. :tup:

ghost

Affordable. There is one made for everyone with a price range of $35 - $160. Not to mention the Black Friday 20% sitewide sale and free worldwide shipping.

Is there a code required for the discount? I just looked at their site and the prices were the sme and I didn't see any mention of a sale.

Thanks.

Squiby

I don't want multiple, I just want the best, so...

All the models work great! They are fantastic vapes and really the best on the market IMHO.

Yeah, you got it. Which to get?

The Vapcap OG is the least expensive, $35. but it is fragile due to the glass construction.

The Ti Tipped Vapcaps are in the range of $85 - $120 depending on the midsection and mouthpiece choices. To my eye the Ti Tipped Vapcaps with wood bodies and mouthpieces win hands down for aesthetic beauty. They are almost as tough as an Omni, however, one member had his Woody run over by a truck and the woody body broke and had to be replaced.

The Omni is the top of the line with an all metal, mostly titanium build. It is indestructible. It is a beast. It is a doomsday vap. It wins hands down for durability and I suspect it would survive a hit and run with a truck. The Omni has another advantage over the other Ti Tipped models in that the mp threads onto the condenser making it adjustable. This results in a dialed in air resistance that you can set and forget.

The Omni and all other Ti Tipped Vapcaps are modular in build so no matter what you get, later you can choose to change up the look if you so choose.

If I had to pick one Vapcap, I would get a Ti Woody S. Because I love wood and I also like the shorter length of 3.5 inches long. If you want a longer VC, get the Omnivap XLS or the Ti Woody XLS. These are a bit longer at 4.25 inches long.

My preferences for the shorter VCs are based on the fact that I have small female hands. Larger hands may prefer the longer XLS models.

I am sure that what ever you choose will be a great choice. Performance is awesome throughout the line. I have all the models and LOVE THEM ALL!

I am giving Vapcaps for Xmas presents this year.

@ghost the sale starts after midnight tonight. It is site wide (with the exception of custom orders). No code required. After midnight through to Monday midnight, the prices will be 20% off and free world wide shipping!

George @VapCap the genius engineer of the Vapcap announced the sale details in this post.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-330#post-1050613

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Another Vapcap fan here, if you can afford it then get the 'set and forget' Omni, especially since it's going be free shipping and 20% off. I doubt you will have any warranty issues.

If you want to change the looks of it then there are many options available for personalisation. Once you've got a Ti tip you can chop and change stems as and when you feel like it.

No other portable device allows for such a huge variety of options.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-5#post-1041821

Top Bottom