In your opinion, what is the best portable (that you have used) on the market?

Vaporhead99

I have only used a Haze V3 and a MFLB, both are great however this is not a contest overall as the Haze wins hands down, the MFLB is awesome too but there is no comparison.

I also posted this to gauge opinion as I want a new vape too, cost is not a factor either, in fact, my only concern would be that it either has replacement batteries or a 2 year warranty minimum.

I'd be really interested to hear from those who can compare the Air, Crafty and Pax, those 3 are high on my list whilst I'm intrigued by the Firefly and DaVinci IQ too.

Anyway, what is the best portable vape you have used?

Vaporhead99,

Tranquility

If you liked the Haze V3 far more than the MFLB, I don't think the Firefly 2 would be for you. It is not going to rip the goodies from your herb so you can billow huge clouds. Some say it is their favorite and their daily driver. I can't argue with them as I don't know what they seek. I know it is not my favorite and would not buy it again.

It might help to know WHY you prefer the Haze over the MFLB. Ease of use? Vapor production?

Tranquility,

killick

But I like it!
For shirt pocket portability, and 5 second heat up time, Milaana is my fave. There are many others that have great capabilities, but this is the one that is always in my pocket. User swappable batteries are great for camping.

MinnBobber

Like @lwien , clearly the miniVAP IF the size is ok.
It is portable BUT not "put in your pants pocket" portable. For jacket pocket or backpack, hitting in the car, etc, works great. Longest lasting battery out there and you can buy a second battery to switch out for even more time

And, with the AC puck it is also my best desktop: 2 for 1 :)

BadDog No

Probably need to narrow your choices down to convection or conduction vapes. Pretty different flavor profiles and use patterns; conduction being more of a session vape and convection giving you a choice to sip now and then solo without baking your weed. My best flavor vape is still the original Firefly, although I'm obviously biased since I have two of them. I give up a tiny bit of flavor for considerably more power with my Milaana so it gets used more, much more. I also have a Firewood 4 coming and great hopes for it since it uses the same 18650 battery as Millie but regulated and with temp ranges. And then there's my Grasshopper which is due this week after 9 months of waiting. It's the ultimate in stealth but has a terrible rep for reliability; luckily comes with a lifetime warranty. So probably more than :2c: there, but hopefully something sparks your interest. Oh the Supreme is my hardest hitting vape with great rich taste as well, but you need to be comfortable using a torch to heat it up. Ok, way over my $.02 now...:lol:

friedrich

Little-Known Member
My overall favorite is the Firewood v4: fast heatup, draw sense, tasty convection clouds, swappable herb capsule and 18650 battery, in a beautiful wooden body and made by an active FC member!

The Grasshopper comes out on top in quickness, discretion and precision, for vaping when it's not exactly appropriate; you can have a very satisfying hit or two and get it back in your pocket in under 20 seconds total.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I don't have much in the way of comparison but I love my mighty. It's a powerhouse of a portable vape and provides amazing quality vapour. Every bit of terpene goodness is released slowly @350°F until the last whisp of vapour. No popcorn taste what so ever until the bowl is spent.

It is not a vape for sipping or slowly partaking over the course of an hour but rather a session vape. Meaning that you should be hauling on it while the vape is hot. It will "cook" a bowl if it's turned on and not used. It ends up gunking the cooling unit with the cannbinoids and terpenes you should have been inhaling.

Besides this possible user issue it's a wonderful vape. Well worth the price as it'll go toe to toe with my Herbalizer.

Winegums,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
For an electronic vape it is tough to beat the Mighty. However if you like butane vapes the DynaVap VapCap is awesome.

t-dub,
Reactions: Squiby

Vaporhead99

If you liked the Haze V3 far more than the MFLB, I don't think the Firefly 2 would be for you. It is not going to rip the goodies from your herb so you can billow huge clouds. Some say it is their favorite and their daily driver. I can't argue with them as I don't know what they seek. I know it is not my favorite and would not buy it again.

It might help to know WHY you prefer the Haze over the MFLB. Ease of use? Vapor production?

The Haze is better for me for many reasons, I prefer the build, having an enclosed battery is more convenient, I prefer the vapor, dual bowls is useful, it smells less, it vapes the weed evenly which I prefer, non combustible too, those are just a few of the reasons why I think it's a better unit.

What I'm looking for though is mainly a unit that looks good (I like the look of the Pax 2, Davinci IQ and Firefly) and produces great tasting vapor so probably a convection portable whilst temperature control would be a bonus.

I ordered an Arizer Air last night as it was on sale on an approved retailer site at £110, however I would still like something else, I'm leaning towards either the Davinci IQ or waiting for the Pax 3, I am in no rush though, this thread was to gauge peoples opinions on and discuss portable vapes more than to buy myself a new vape, hearing what everyones actual fave used vape will help too though.

OP should add poll to the thread..

I wanted to do a poll but there are too many vapes out there and I have limited knowledge, I would have missed many peoples favourites, I know Vapcap would definitely have been missed :D

If the OP can be edited and someone has a list of Vapes to be included I'll happily edit one in, I don't think it can though, maybe a mod has these privileges?

Vaporhead99

another vote for the mighty. one thing I don't think has been mentioned yet: you never have to stir - the ABV is always a uniform color. any other vapes you can say this about?

You don't need to stir on the Haze and it is also evenly cooked, the air also seems to cook evenly without the need to stir so it doesn't seem uncommon.

Another biggy for me in potentially buying a new vape is where customer service is located. I have had an issue with my extreme Q and Haze vaporizers and shipping is a mare, due to this I might opt for a Mighty as I believe they are German based right?

For Mighty owners who have used the mighty on a daily basis for 1 year +, how is the battery holding up?

Vaporhead99,

Cl4ud3

You don't need to stir on the Haze and it is also evenly cooked, the air also seems to cook evenly without the need to stir so it doesn't seem uncommon.

Another biggy for me in potentially buying a new vape is where customer service is located. I have had an issue with my extreme Q and Haze vaporizers and shipping is a mare, due to this I might opt for a Mighty as I believe they are German based right?

For Mighty owners who have used the mighty on a daily basis for 1 year +, how is the battery holding up?
Doesn't matter where your buying your vape unless you can send it back within the UK your going to be taking a chance when it leaves the country. You could try and see if any vape sellers do the return for you to avoid it getting caught.

If you wanted to try a desktop instead you could go with a Home Grown Log which is UK based but otherwise your sort of stuck.

As for the stir debate a lot of vapes don't need stirring, CF/X and Hybrid as well as the Haze as you mentioned.

Cl4ud3,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

stonedbob

100% THC
If the OP can be edited and someone has a list of Vapes to be included I'll happily edit one in, I don't think it can though, maybe a mod has these privileges?
lets see...
just look over the thread and add the vapes that people talked about, and do it again tomorrow and in the other day and all the top vaporizers will be available in the poll very soon...

stonedbob,
Top Bottom