Impromtu Underdog Vape design contest (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
caseball2051 said:
damn wish I could afford one of these right now. Can I hold onto that 25% for a while or will it expire?

You can hold on to the discount as long as you want, it doesn't expire... :)

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
It just keeps getting better.. i might reapeat that dance... Underdog My dream vape would be all purple hearth wood.. with the shape of the cebil twig.. and lines from top to bottom with the size of the circles of the groovy little log.. Some kind of stripe form feeling is what i want and a floral shape when looked from the top.. . If it is impossible or hard to do i would be happy on any little purple wood vape that gets a bit of that idea.. My only concern is if it is going to get too hot to hold in an 1 hour session for example :).

I could make a mostly Purpleheart piece for you, maybe not exactly how you describe but I'm sure it would be pretty cool. I probably couldn't make it all Purpleheart just because I don't think I have any the right size for that. Something like the cebil twig but in a purple mix with circles would be doable, it would probably take me a week or two though so you'd be in for a little wait. Whatever way you want to go just let me know and I'll take care of you. A small piece like that shouldn't get too hot to handle, especially not in a 1 hour session. My favorite one I use daily is smaller than those and it's not too hot for me to use. :peace:

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Any would would became a piece of art when you add that Undergod touch to it so im cool to go with my choice.. I've sent you an e-mail which describes what i want (feel free to do whatever you got in mind or you are inspired to.. as long it follow my idea in some way )and includes few questions on electricity :) and package details.. and accessory ..

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

underdog said:
caseball2051 said:
damn wish I could afford one of these right now. Can I hold onto that 25% for a while or will it expire?

You can hold on to the discount as long as you want, it doesn't expire... :)

nice, was just about to ask that too :p
there are still some friends that haven't given me a gift for my last birthday tough, so maybe I can ask them to chip in(one bought me weed but smoked it all before my birthday, one said he would buy me a bong, and there were some others that had fargotten to buy/bring something)
so then I can just give it to myself as a late birthdaypresent
or else I can hold onto it till the 5th of december, when it's sinterklaas(wich is basically the same as you do in the US with x-mas with gifts, just we have the gifts etc on a seperate holiday, sinterklaas is possibly also the inspiration for santa claus)

djonkoman,

stroh

errl enthusiast
congrats abysmal and placetime! also incredible generosity on Dave's part, can't wait till i can join the ranks of the underdogs :D

stroh,

underdog

Manufacturer
stroh said:
congrats abysmal and placetime! also incredible generosity on Dave's part, can't wait till i can join the ranks of the underdogs :D

One of these days you will stroh.. ;)

underdog,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom