Discontinued Impcognito

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
IMG-20200301-172416360.jpg

Still surprised so many folks seem to have slept on this one, quite an impressive little portable!

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
New screens, deep screens. .35" high and diameter of .42"
screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

These give better roasting, I think the screen itself is helping heat the herb. Several testers have these so we should hear soon.
I only had a few made but will order more if people want them. They will be 3 for $5 and 7 for $10
Let me know if you are interested, maybe we can do a pre order for better price.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Can confirm what Dave has reported. I'm seeing a damn even roast errytime with the new style screen. Also seems a bit easier to empty the bowl after a load...a nice little upgrade!

antispleen,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I have also used the new screen and roast is a lot better, I just rotate the stem a quarter turn 3 times in a session and it's normally a good extraction without stirring where stirring was previously essential. I'm sure stirring helps still but doesn't seem as much of a requirement as before.

I'm gonna need these screens to be standard for all future vapes using this stem design.

It doesnt necessarily provide an even extraction but it seems to vape the load better over time.

Last edited:

Ipe17

Hi all,
I am planning to order one Impcognito and have few questions.
- Are there two different versions of the Impcognito? Depending on pictures it looks like some have a smaller plate than the body while others don't
- Anyone using Fury 2 capsules in it? I see they have an available stem for fury 2 capsules and I have few at home. I read some people using the mistvape capsules (which are bigger) but failed to find any reviews on the fury 2 capsules used in the impcognito.
- Do you guys know if they make 420 discounts?

Cheers

Last edited:

GoldenBud

- Are there two different versions of the Impcognito? Depending on pictures it looks like some have a smaller plate than the body while others don't
His bigger one called Imp , the smaller one is Impcognito
Last year he had 15% so probably that will be the case this year i think.

GoldenBud,

Ipe17

His bigger one called Imp , the smaller one is Impcognito
Last year he had 15% so probably that will be the case this year i think.
Hi
thanks for the reply.
I mean 2 different impcognitos (or at least the base). I already know about the IMP. I will try to post pics.
cheers

Ipe17,

Ipe17

So,
in this first pic the body and base look of the same size:
Mist-Vape-Impcognito-Vaporizer-The-Herb-Cafe.jpg

while in these next two, the base looks of smaller diameter than the body:
impcognito2.jpg

impcognito3.jpg

I think they are all impcognitos and wondering if they are just diferent versions... but I may be wrong, dont know. I kind of like more the one in the first pic.

Ipe17,
Reactions: dimmusp

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I think the two latter are earlier Imp versions they look taller and had that extra ring below.

Current Impcognitos are like your first pic that's for sure. Tiny pretty guys.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks a lot for your replies

Kerozen, the second picture is actually an Impcognito picture from mistvapes.com

cheers

Best way to email or message him here, I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he can, answering all questions!

But yes I think the first one is accurate representation of the current impcognito, that's how my bloodwood looks anyway, from a year or so ago even. If you speak to him though he can probably make whatever you like!

I don't have any F2 capsules (just Fierce and Edge ones), they probably work similar to the MV ones that I have too, but it has been reported that the MV's deeper mesh baskets help for a more even extraction...

sydryherb

Best way to email or message him here, I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he can, answering all questions!

But yes I think the first one is accurate representation of the current impcognito, that's how my bloodwood looks anyway, from a year or so ago even. If you speak to him though he can probably make whatever you like!

I don't have any F2 capsules (just Fierce and Edge ones), they probably work similar to the MV ones that I have too, but it has been reported that the MV's deeper mesh baskets help for a more even extraction...

I saw someone selling an Impcognito with this smaller base plate on Reddit a few months ago, when I asked them about it they told me it was just purchased a week beforehand and to check the website. This is when I noticed he updated the Impcognito picture on the site to the one with the small black base plate the fellow earlier posted (perhaps around early February?). I believe this is in fact the newer version and the flush base plate is the original. Back then I figured he made this change so customers could buy exotic wood replacement sleeves and not have it mismatch with the base. Hopefully this helps you a little @Ipe17 , seems you’ll have to find an original version secondhand for the flush base plate or perhaps ask Mistvape if they have any leftovers in stock.

sickbabies

Got an SXK Moonraker on the way for one of these. Dialing in the TCR settings should let the gf use this much more easily than my Milaana 2. Hope I can get a fancy wood one

GoldenBud

Got an SXK Moonraker on the way for one of these. Dialing in the TCR settings should let the gf use this much more easily than my Milaana 2. Hope I can get a fancy wood one
TCR is the way to go with this device, pure flavor
Hated wattage mode with imp

GoldenBud,
Reactions: KeroZen

Ipe17

I saw someone selling an Impcognito with this smaller base plate on Reddit a few months ago, when I asked them about it they told me it was just purchased a week beforehand and to check the website. This is when I noticed he updated the Impcognito picture on the site to the one with the small black base plate the fellow earlier posted (perhaps around early February?). I believe this is in fact the newer version and the flush base plate is the original. Back then I figured he made this change so customers could buy exotic wood replacement sleeves and not have it mismatch with the base. Hopefully this helps you a little @Ipe17 , seems you’ll have to find an original version secondhand for the flush base plate or perhaps ask Mistvape if they have any leftovers in stock.
Thanks a lot.
Yes, I think I like more the older version...

Ipe17,

Ipe17

Ipe17,

Momor

Oh, I see... thanks. But apparently the old one cant be ordered (I cant add it to the shopping cart)

cheers
Sorry man, my bad... (i didn't notice there is nothing on the second link except the picture :doh:)

Momor,

Ipe17

Sorry man, my bad... (i didn't notice there is nothing on the second link except the picture :doh:)
No need to apologize. In fact you brought some light as it seems now quite clear that the newer ones come with a smaller base

Ipe17,
Reactions: Momor
Top Bottom