Immune system vs. cannabis

Have you found cannabis use to increase illness frequency?

• Yes, but it’s worth it.

• No, just the opposite, I never get sick since I started using.

• I’m not sure yet.

Results are only viewable after voting.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
yeah, the reports I've found coconut oil is used in gel cap with the cannabis oil mixed into it @ volume. then the caps get put in freezer. they are frozen for rectal insertion... you have much more absorption capability down there without your digestive juices/ bile acids getting in the way and also less of that 11 hydroxy conversion that makes people see angels. for women a vaginal suppository does the same thing ETC....
I found this info out looking into RSO and cancer... people having to much psycho activity from ingestion in the mouth while trying to work up to one gram of activated oil daily... the same people found they could go up to three grams in the rectal suppository route with way less to no psychoactivity...
Edit - go to Grasscity.com and look up the hash oil threads where RSO is made into caps and such... too - Bad kitty smiles world summit https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Bad+kitty+smiles+world+summit&t=ffcm&atb=v62-6__&ia=videos

edit 2- explained - Bile acids and cannabinoids https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Bile+acids+and+cannabinoids&t=ffcm&atb=v62-6__&ia=web

yeah, while I adjust my mix of cannabinoids (as much as the 'clean' market allows) and see how it reflects in my latest labs... #1 on my list. Chemo not getting the same response as last year... prolly the bastard C mutating, but I was doing vastly more CBD the last time around. Right now I'm throwing down consider amounts of powerful homemade edibles 4-6x a day. Trying to afford enough quality CBD as well.
Gonna have to look at the hemisuccinate and see what's involved in producing it, or if there is an acceptable alternative (acetate?).

This may be at least be PART of the next phase of this battle.

fernand

This is very hard to sort out. People need to try it on themselves or the patient, big variation. The cannabiscure article is full of misstatements. And they debate the topic of rectal absorption with some people referencing THC and others THC hemi-succinate. Apples and oranges. More guesswork than anything, still.

THC hemi-succinate is not just THC that's "processed" with vitamin E etc, nor is an "additive" used. It's an altogether different compound, made in a chemistry lab. Different methods and yields for the reactions have been documented. This isn't very difficult chemistry, but it's lab level chemistry. Yet if Homo Harleyus has discovered simple ways to synthesize meth from beer cans and Sudafed tablets, there's always hope for kitchen chemists. Possible advantages of THC hemi-succinate over THC are just part of a very technical ongoing search for ideal formulations.

There's a lack of good human data on rectal absorption of THC-A, THC and others. And making effective suppositories isn't all that easy. I suspect that lack of psychoactive effect shows that it's not being absorbed. All this talk of "first it goes here" is implausible, because the system functions at equilibrium. As to activity against cancer cells, different cannabinoids have been most active against different cells. Applying cannabis to cancer patients nowadays is largely a crap-shoot (forgive the pun). Full spectrum extracts are most often used, in the hope that the most active cannabinoids for that particular cancer will be in there too.

Oils rich in THC have shown excellent topical activity on some skin cancers. With lower colon and rectal cancers it's plausible that suppositories can act topically on the tumor. Eating the oil lets the upper intestine do its job in absorbing and distributing fat soluble cannabinoids. Rick Simpson style saturation bombing with oral oil is still probably the best bet overall.

As to the incapacitating effect of doses escalating towards what some would consider apocalyptic, like 800 mg THC/day, it's mostly exaggerated. Humans adapt. Using a sedating Indica-leaning strain is important. After a couple of weeks someone's son was driving and going fishing.

Our stunning ignorance 40 years after the initial discoveries is a shameful testimonial to the effectiveness of moralistic prohibition in castrating inquiry, even on a topic as important to EVERYONE as cancer therapy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom