Pen Imag Plus

StonedPerk

Light up the world
Hmm doesn't seem too bad, considering it's much slimmer than say, a flowermate.
I'm still split on whether to buy an older metal chamber version or the new ceramic one, even after reading through the whole thread.
Ceramic will always be better than metal. But the FireFly borosilicate glass is top notch even better than 480 $ mighty and 399$ crafty.

StonedPerk,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Can any of you guys do a size comparison shot to the Imag Plus or Flowermate or even a pencil?
Photo%20on%202015-05-07%20at%2018.05.jpg

Meakii

Really interested to know if anybody else has had issues with the USB charging port collapsing too far in to charge? I thought I read somewhere here a while back about this issue. It seems that the connection is very brittle.

Meakii,

GEED

Gaseouser
Really interested to know if anybody else has had issues with the USB charging port collapsing too far in to charge? I thought I read somewhere here a while back about this issue. It seems that the connection is very brittle.
It has been addressed and fixed in latest updates, if you are a technically skilled person with some tools, I can detail how to fix it, PM me..

GEED,

hi_there

Mine has not broken that way, but yes it is listed a few pages back. Overall the original Imag+ is just ok quality construction but for the $59 USD I paid for it, I think it was a good deal. I would like to see this company sold to a new company that would have better customer service and maybe add some bells and whistles to a product that has a lot of potential.

hi_there,

Phatguy

Can someone let me know the diameter of the non copper tube Imag+? In millimeters

working on a water attachment.

Phatguy,

GEED

Gaseouser
d=8.7mm / y=17.6mm +/- 0.1 mm. "y" is the depth of chamber, excluding the extra height which silicone ring and plastic closure rings adds up.

GEED,

Phatguy

d=8.7mm / y=17.6mm +/- 0.1 mm. "y" is the depth of chamber, excluding the extra height which silicone ring and plastic closure rings adds up.

Sorry I meant the overall diameter of the unit itself (not the camber). It seems that the copper tube unit might have a larger diameter than the regular unit.

Phatguy,

Phatguy

No, it is exactly the same, 21 mm :) Post some pics later, to see what you've done :)

I got some pics and it works very well. I am using a Imag+ Ceramic with copper tube and a water attachment (percolation - ball bearing). I can do super blasts at 446 (410 isnt bad either). 376 there really is no point IMO. What is the easiest way to host pics for posting?

I may have another solution as well and will know later today when I get a chance to do some "custom tings" :-)

Last edited:
Phatguy,
Reactions: GEED

StonedPerk

Light up the world
Mine has not broken that way, but yes it is listed a few pages back. Overall the original Imag+ is just ok quality construction but for the $59 USD I paid for it, I think it was a good deal. I would like to see this company sold to a new company that would have better customer service and maybe add some bells and whistles to a product that has a lot of potential.
If you had extra cash you should have spent the 130 and gotten the imag plus v7 ceramic version it's better than all of them. I did a review on it on my youtube channel Wavy Vaporizers. Go check it out

StonedPerk,

Kahuna Cowboy

Hello,

Does anyone know if the 2.0 Imag Plus, specifically the one on Wizard Puff, is the newest model with ceramic and copper tube?

So many variants it's confusing.

Kahuna Cowboy,

GEED

Gaseouser
the easiest way to host pics for posting?
I use Imgur, just copy the linkedd BB Code and add it to your post. Imgur is pretty straightforward, even for me lol :) StonedPerk: ther is no V7, V1 is with metal chamber / V2 with Ceramic is their latest, also promote your channel with caution here, sure they will find you - if they want to. Good stuff need no advertising :D

GEED,

GEED

Gaseouser
Hello,

Does anyone know if the 2.0 Imag Plus, specifically the one on Wizard Puff, is the newest model with ceramic and copper tube?

So many variants it's confusing.
Do not say that name here lol - very shady company, infamous for hosting a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo for "development" of an already sold vaporizer :) Do some search here on FC, see what others suggest, I would just contact Relaxotech directly, sure you will get the latest! Older Imag Plus with metal heating chamber has a method of polyimide thermal film heating - ceramic is the healthier option. Copper tubes have a line of shiny copper between body and mouthpiece, like a ring, easy to spot.

Kahuna Cowboy

Do not say that name here lol - very shady company, infamous for hosting a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo for "development" of an already sold vaporizer :) Do some search here on FC, see what others suggest, I would just contact Relaxotech directly, sure you will get the latest! Older Imag Plus with metal heating chamber has a method of polyimide thermal film heating - ceramic is the healthier option. Copper tubes have a line of shiny copper between body and mouthpiece, like a ring, easy to spot.

My apologies. I was unaware. Won't happen again.

GEED

Gaseouser
My apologies. I was unaware. Won't happen again.
Not meant to be an offensive mannered warning or smtg like that, its just been a while we talked about them - their aggressive marketing was not what this community would promote, thats all :) In fact, I just have checked their site again, the one they sell is the very first Imag Plus V1 - not at all 2.0 as they advertise. It has a metal chamber, also not a copper body, it is some metal alloy, polyimide thermal film heating (lot of outgassing!!), no spare mouthpiece, no twist-on mechanism. Probably a left over stock. New ones are indeed HQ, they updated the thermal sensor and PCB in May, worth to get that one!

StonedPerk

Light up the world
I use Imgur, just copy the linkedd BB Code and add it to your post. Imgur is pretty straightforward, even for me lol :) StonedPerk: ther is no V7, V1 is with metal chamber / V2 with Ceramic is their latest, also promote your channel with caution here, sure they will find you - if they want to. Good stuff need no advertising :D
I don't know why I can't post any pictures on here to prove mine says v7 but the model they sent me was a v7 it even said it on the package so either you don't know every version they have or it was their mistake on labeling mine v7

StonedPerk,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I don't know why I can't post any pictures on here to prove mine says v7 but the model they sent me was a v7 it even said it on the package so either you don't know every version they have or it was their mistake on labeling mine v7
Upload to imgur then give us a link. All images must be uploaded off-site.

paytonpenn,

Meach

CHEAP 14mm wpa tool. http://imgur.com/kpKDwpv
Fits snug in a 14mm joint works well if your trying to find something to hook up your imag to a water pipe
.this has been working well for me

Last edited:
Meach,

Meach

@paytonpenn yup you got it boss tip on the imag..surprisingly effective...you have to hold the imag while drawing from your WP it will not stand on its own.. but good thick clouds and clean pulls

Last edited:
Meach,

imagvape

Manufacturer

We have many different versions of IMAG PLUS. However, currently our major releases are Ceramic, V6 and V7. V6 is IMAG PLUS with rustless iron chamber, screw-on mp, copper tube body and wax/oil heating cup. Ceramic and V7 are both with ceramic chamber, screw-on mp, without wax/oil heating cup however. The only difference between Ceramic and V7 is that Ceramic version is with copper tube body, V7 is with carbon fiber tube body.
In our early market promotion, we call them as IMAG PLUS ceramic with copper tube and IMAG PLUS ceramic with carbon fiber tube. You may also call them the same way to prevent from any possible confusion.

The old model of IMAG PLUS which were previously sold on W9tech, Wizardpuff, etc, are with iron chamber, non screw-on mp and wax/oil heating cup.

The latest versions (Ceramic, V6, V7) are improved version. except for the major upgrade of screw-on mp, the internal structure is improved too. Air path is completely sealed.

Top Bottom