Pen Imag Plus

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yas. Make more woodies, for the naturalists!

Mini IMag Plus!

Nice idea. Make the convection well deeper, to maximize capacity. Otherwise, it would require repeated, and constant refilling, a PITB. This will compensate in the smaller overall size of the mini.

Win. Win.

stark1,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Delayed another week..but Ray at imag did shed some light on some upcoming products that sound petty interesting:

Hi, Meach

Unfortunately we'll have to put off the shipping of the first batch of IMAG PLUS review units for one more week.
Sorry to keep you waiting and thanks for your understanding.

We're also working hard on the commerical release of IMAG PEN (mini version of IMAG PLUS) and IMAG 2(with 510 threading).
CLOUDV has already rebranded IMAG PEN as CLOUDV Phantom Mini.

in the future, for new product, we'll keep rebranding as few as possible and make sure that for same product, the features and configurations are different between the rebranded version and the version of our own brand IMAG. In this way, both the consumers who buy from rebranded vendors such as CLOUDV, GHOST, XMAX and from our brand IMAG will be satisfied.

Another thing, in our new product IMAG PEN, we'll adopt state-of-the-art new material Carbon Fiber to better insulate from heat and make the device more lightweight.
We'll also make ceramic mouthpiece for IMAG 2.

2014-12-05
Best Regards,

Raymond Xu

Relaxo Technology Co., Ltd.

Same here, liking the 510 idea a lot.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: CHIDOY
So, I got a Flowermate glass mouthpiece, and then one of the kits of like 200 various sizes of high temp silicon O-rings off eBay for 20 bucks. I ended up putting on 4 O-rings of various sizes on the base of the mouthpiece. I used some gorilla glue and let it cure for a day so they really held in place. Now the flowermate mouthpiece fits perfectly and makes an airtight mouthpiece. Airflow for me has stayed absolutely wonderful while my stock mouthpiece continuously got so clogged I almost couldnt inhale. Flavor is way improved and actually pretty awesome because of the glass, and the incoming vapor felt cooler to me. It makes this vape SO much better. I can get exact sizes of the O-Rings and some pictures a little later.

CHIDOY

So.... I ordered a mp from CloudVapes since it is a rebranded imag (hopefully?).
I'll keep peeps informed of my results.
This would help until the improved imag is ready.

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
So.... I ordered a mp from CloudVapes since it is a rebranded imag (hopefully?).
I'll keep peeps informed of my results.
This would help until the improved imag is ready.

"We're also working hard on the commerical release of IMAG PEN (mini version of IMAG PLUS) and IMAG 2(with 510 threading).
CLOUDV has already rebranded IMAG PEN as CLOUDV Phantom Mini."

From the people making the Imag.

HillaryClinton,
Im excited to see all the new stuff from Imag. Sorry, about the day after I had been using the mouthpiece things had been shifting around on it and I'm working on a better setup on the mouthpiece. I added more rings, shifted the placement, and re-did the gluing and it works way better now, but before I post pictures I'll probably order in a new mouthpiece and make it look actually decent.

Basically this is the process of what I did though. I took four 5/16" x 1/16" silicon O-rings and put them over the metal base of the flowermate mouthpiece. Put some dabs of gorilla glue on the outside of the o-rings, to solidify all 4 together as a base. Then I slid a 7/16" x 3/32" O-ring to the top, placing it between the two upper most small o-rings, and did dabs of gorilla glue to hold it in place. Then I finally took at 7/16" x 1/16" O-ring and slid that to where it was placed one "rung" below the largest O-ring and did small dabs of gorilla glue to hold that in place.

So far, that is holding far better, and it makes the mouthpiece sit quite snugly for me. None of the gorilla glue is near the screen that actually forms the airway, its all just around the O-rings slid over the base. Makes the flavor far better, but it does occasionally get fairly plugged with debris, but not near as bad as the original mouthpiece. After using it a ton it got to be a bit cumbersome to inhale, so I just took a Q-tip dipped in some Iso and did a quick scrubbing and it was good as new.

GreenSkier,

CHIDOY

Pics please!

My orignal imag mp is still use-able. It just comes apart if I try to take it off when its too warm. And even if it does come apart I can just pop the metal part back into the mp part. No biggie but would rather have one that is "one-piece".

CHIDOY,
Reactions: Meach

FrigginRights

I got this device just 3 days ago, and honestly I am really impressed. Kind of wondering why it is still a "thread candidate" haha.

For the price (I think its around 70-120 dollars), what you get is astonishing.

The imag plus is shockingly good!

I definitely think its the best "Pen Style" vaporizer out there.

And definitely the first one out there that does not stink at all! (Great sign haha)

Lightweight, sleek, great design, and great functionality.

I honestly like it more than the Arizer Air & Solo. and the FlowerMate V5.0s. For the price and design, I just like it way more.

Upsides - Super easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Uses micro usb cable
- Great battery life
- Nice weight to the unit
- Sturdy and high quality unit.

Downside - No replaceable screen chambers, luckily the mouthpiece is replaceable! (so no worries here)
- I don't really have any other downsides for it.

Here are some photos I took of the unit, the box is beautiful, but I forgot to take a photos of it haha.

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Meach

Nothing since about a week ago guess I am part if the first batch but did not get an email confirming that it shipped

Meach,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I think I am the first batch, don't think ti was shipped yet, should be rather soon it seems from the last email, it was only delayed a week.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Meach

ean

very disapointed that this company has somewhat partnered with the ones we do not talk about here. Def will not be picking one up any time soon!

ean,

Meach

Just got an update...Owwe can't wait

Hi, Meach

We'll send 2 free samples tomorrow. You're among the first 2 reviewers to get the IMAG PLUS Ceramic.
However, this is still the beta version of the IMAG PLUS ceramic. We may still introduce some extra change in the design of our final commercial version.
When the final commercial version is ready, we'll send the samples to those remaining reviewers in different batches.

2014-12-15
Best Regards,

Raymond Xu

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Just got an update...Owwe can't wait

Hi, Meach

We'll send 2 free samples tomorrow. You're among the first 2 reviewers to get the IMAG PLUS Ceramic.
However, this is still the beta version of the IMAG PLUS ceramic. We may still introduce some extra change in the design of our final commercial version.
When the final commercial version is ready, we'll send the samples to those remaining reviewers in different batches.

2014-12-15
Best Regards,

Raymond Xu

Got the same :-D!

snamuh

ghost
My imag plus just died.

I try to turn it on and the blue light comes on for a split second then turns off. When I plug it in to USB the imag charge light is green....

Any fixes for this issue?

snamuh,
So, some more tinkering with the Flowermate mouthpiece. So, it fits into the unit well, but it still falls out fairly easily. Doing some brainstorming on how to resolve that issue. However, I was experiencing some difficulty with draw restriction. At first the mouthpiece was great and offered no restriction, and it remained that way for quite a while, but of course after a good amount of use it got a little clogged up so I used a Qtip and iso to clean the screen.

Well, after the first time it got mucked up, I couldn't really even get through a bowl before it was so restricted I could hardly inhale. Well, I started checking it out and noticed that there are actually two dividers in the Flowermate mouthpiece. There is the initial fine mesh screen on the bottom of the metal portion of the mouthpiece, but then at the top of the metal portion there is another divider, with several small(but larger than the screen) holes in it. Since I already butchered this mouthpiece with experimentation, I decided why not do some more. So I took a screw, pushed hard enough to put a little dent in the screen, then took a hammer and just tapped hard enough so that the screw broke through the screen. Then I just kept widening the hole until almost none of that initial screen was in place.

So far, after a couple bowls, absolutely no change in draw resistance. I think with the second metal screen being recessed in the metal housing, rather than super close to the bowl, it really helps to prevent the herb from actually sticking to and clogging to airway.

Here are some pictures for you guys, again, this mouthpiece is kinda butchered but still works well. Im gonna order in another glass one plus a black one tomorrow and do this same thing, but they will look much better because there are no previous errors messing up placement of the rings like on this one. So when I get those and finish em up I'll post some new pics.

2ighdoy.jpg

And here I tried to capture a photo of that inner divider.

2m3lnap.jpg

For anybody that wants to try making a mouthpiece like this, I wholeheartedly recommend it. The glass fm mouthpiece drastically improves the flavor with this unit, and I get no odd, plasticky aftertaste like I sometimes did with the stock mouthpiece.

While this is quite the fun device to tinker with, and really is pretty awesome for how small it is and what it does, I originally got it to take out skiing with me, and I don't think it will be the best match for that. It is quite stealthy, but I can definitely notice an initial smell on this bugger. Fresh herb in the chamber was pretty easy to smell in my opinion, and when it starts heating the smell gets stronger. After around 1 session into the bowl the smell really starts to die off, but it means I cant really take it some places. Also, the mouthpiece falling out. I cant even put this thing in my pocket without the mouthpiece falling out, so I'd never be able to ski with a bowl ready to go. I will definitely keep the unit and keep tinkering, as it really does give me some pretty big clouds and seems to get me more medicated than my solo(personal opinion). But, to meet my skiing needs I'll be ordering an Indica Noir tomorrow. Heard nothing but positives about it, so I'll be stoked to have one of those coming in.

MMartins

still love this device, but the MP this the only thing I don't like
the idea with the Flowermate MP is great
I hope there will be some MP available for the Imag+ soon

MMartins,
Top Bottom