I'm smoking!

Volcano South

But seriously, if I pull out the Volcano THIS early I'll be on the couch all morning. So I'm smoking a bowl of that OG Kush (see menu thread) before I head out to run my errands. I wanted to get high this morning, but just not....too high :brow:

To-do list:

- Freeze ass off (wind chill is in the single digits) while car warms up
- Visit parents to drop off/pick up Christmas gifts
- Go find a final gift for my wife and get the battery in her watch replaced
- Mail eBay packages
- Pick up 2 ounces of that absurdly fire midgrade (see menu thread) with the money found in the Christmas card from my parents I'll surely rip open as soon as I get out of their driveway
- Visit the office, feel awkward yet remorseless that everyone is working while I'm blitzed
- Surely grab some lunch about that time as well
- Come home and fire up the Volcano

That is why I cannot fire up the Vaporizer at 7:49AM.

Edit: I just realized this post was completely useless. I do apologize :D but the point of this WHOLE post was "I'm smoking my pipe." rofl :lol:

The first two or three hits are OKIE DOKIE AWESOME, after that it's kinda bleh. Need VAPOR

Volcano South,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
CHRISTMAS! YESSS!!!!

:peace::peace::peace:

(I picked vapor this morning)

(you need a one-hitter vape)

KeepCalm,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
You should look into the Purple Days a little more, VS. :brow: I love it first thing in the morning because a stem or two is like a cup of coffee, not a whack in the face like a Volcano bag or a Surfer bowl. It's extra convenient because I leave mine on all the time, so it's like --> wake up, eat breakfast, --> have a bowl or two while getting dressed --> out the door. I am only holding on to my pipe for sentimental value, I think. I really can't bring my self to get rid of it... Anyways, you should have a 9th check on your list--convince yourself you need a Purple-Days. Hehehe I also chose vapor this morning...rather I've been vaping all night...so please excuse the ranting. :uhoh:

partially veiled,

max

Out to lunch
a stem or two is like a cup of coffee, not a whack in the face like a Volcano bag or a Surfer bowl.
Oh yeah pv, nothing like serving yourself small portions to avoid overdoing it. If your supply is potent you can even do a micro bowl, just sprinkle a tiny amount in your palm, scoop it up and elevate yourself just a little bit. Not enough? Just scoop another little pinch and climb another step. My SSV is like an 'all you can eat buffet'. I always seem to overindulge. ;)

max,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
PV, max and keepcalm nailed what I was thinking 5 seconds into reading your first post VS. The PD is such an exact dose you can take a small morning lift or a spade in the face. 1 stem or 5 :D Its as exact as a one hitter pipe.

'I'm dreaming of a big bag of nugs' :p

vaporcloud,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
VSouth,

I was going to say what VC, KC, PV, and max said (good insight ;) ), but they beat me to the punch.

PD: Always on/ready without the commitment of a long or intense session (great to keep warm your hands too :lol: )

Toke it easy!

Progress,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I've had a day of combusting yesterday. Trying to squeeze every drop of effect out of a blend :rolleyes: and last night I had the old familiar dry / sore throat and tight chest :mad: I couldn't face that today and had some box vape bowls this morning and what a difference. fade without the pain.

vapping rules :tup:

vaporcloud,

Volcano South

Well, I'm back at home and I got everything accomplished but get that damn herb. Apparently the awesome midgrade I picked up the other day is now out of stock. Not that I really needed anymore, I've still got probably 3/4oz left and I've barely touched the Kush.

I just wanted MOAR because it's GOOD and CHEAP lol

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I was loading up my first PD stem of the day as I opened this thread.... :)

I think that is one problem about bag vapes -- it's hard to have small doses.... it's either a big bag or nothing, or well, you let half of it sit stale for later. Do you ever do this VS?

Anyways, we got about 3-4 inches of freh snow. Yay. I got some last minute shopping to do as well before my brother hops on a plan at 6pm. God bless him trying to travel right now. :lol:

max said:
My SSV is like an 'all you can eat buffet'. I always seem to overindulge. ;)
Haha, I am the SAME way with my 'Warez. Last night I vaped a bowl and dumped it out afterward... head spinning, totally ripped I asked myself "Did I need that much AK47, Blueberry and Kief in one bowl?" :lol:

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom