I'm new here, but wondering if anyone here can do me a favor Bay Area

dannite

Durden's Own
The place my brother and I were staying just became very cannabis unfriendly, so we need a some couches to crash on for a night or two in the nor cal bay area.

We are great house guests and come bearing cannabis and cook great food. Here is my profile on couchsurfing.com:

Edited out the url

On monday I will have funds for a new apartment, so if any of you know of any good roommates/open places for rent in the area that would be awesome.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here by asking. Don't be afraid to mod-hammer me if I'm out of line.

dannite,

aero18

vaporist
I'd make some requests on Craigslist too. The FC community is pretty nice though, so you may not need to. ;)

aero18,

dannite

Durden's Own
Anyone who could help has probably already seen this thread, but I just wanted to say that while I did find a place tonight, its still up in the air where I will be staying until I find an apartment. I should be able to work it out with couchsurfing.com, but I just wanted to throw out the possibility of a me-sponsored non-combustion party for anyone who wants to hang out in the Bay Area.

dannite,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yay, shitty time of the year to be out on the streets man, I feel for ya.

Hope the weather there isn't to shitty at least. Good luck, I hope you get everything sorted out soon!

OhTheAgony,

dannite

Durden's Own
I got stuff worked out. I showed up at the cafe in Palo Alto where lots of important people hang out. Ended up striking up a conversation about iOS development (my profession) with some big shot investor who needs some consulting. He owns a bunch of rental properties and is letting me crash. Turns out Im going to be staying within a block of Zuckerberg's house. Looks like it might lead to a sweet business opportunity.

Just remember everyone, when everything looks dark, karma will kick in.

Live long and draw deeply!

dannite,

dannite

Durden's Own
OhTheAgony said:
Yay, shitty time of the year to be out on the streets man, I feel for ya.

Hope the weather there isn't to shitty at least. Good luck, I hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Luckily, didn't have to. However, I always keep my tent and sleeping bag in my car, so I'm always ready it. Also, I don't think its even freezing at night here in Cali yet. I'm weird, I like being a vagabond and run my business at the same time.

Last time I was actually forced to sleep on the streets was in Paris, so I ended up laying out my sleeping bag in the park that is right next to the Eiffel Tower (I shit you not). Some sketchy canadian was also camped out and tried to sell me terrible weed for 25 euro a gram. Screw that. Long story short, waking up to the sun hitting the Eifel Tower directly above you: priceless.

dannite,
Top Bottom