I'm curious what people think is the best bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

420HazeCandykushkush

What do you guys think is the BEST bubbler for a vape no matter what the price is...

I'm just curious what you guys think is the best bubbler.

mod note: Do not start duplicate threads. Posts moved to the correct thread. Title edited so people can have some idea what you're really asking. Also, there is no best bubbler. PS I'm not mom.

420HazeCandykushkush,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
That's really a subjective question. Everyone has a "favorite," but just like our motto here of "There is no best vape," there really is no "best" glass. There is some glass that is better than others, but we really don't want to go down the "best" route.

Now, if you are asking what is our favorite glass piece, that's a different story and I'll be happy to change the title for you. ;)

Tweek

For me it's the cheapest I can find. For others, it can be a high end piece costing 4-500 or more.

Tweek,

420HazeCandykushkush

That's really a subjective question. Everyone has a "favorite," but just like our motto here of "There is no best vape," there really is no "best" glass. There is some glass that is better than others, but we really don't want to go down the "best" route.

Now, if you are asking what is our favorite glass piece, that's a different story and I'll be happy to change the title for you. ;)

I'm not asking for the best looking piece or something like that but more performance which one really has nice hits airflow flavour etc...

And again it's not for COMBUSTING that i'm going to use it but for VAPING and of course with the SOLO vape :)

I'm sure some experienced vaporizers can help me with this

420HazeCandykushkush,

colieglass

ben wilson inline to donut
993063_402025133245120_975239271_n.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
It is really hard to give an answer, since one person's perfect diffusion bubbler upsets someone else to feels that it loses the flavor.

Do you like a lot of little bubbles? Do you need to cool down the vapor? Do you prefer ice? Maybe you would just like moisturized vapor, and want to run it through warm/hot water, with no diffusion. Chuggy pieces satisfy some, and very little chug (almost a buzz of little bubbles) makes others happy. Heady (colorful) glass or scientific (plain clear)? Is the perfect water piece something that you want to have on display, or something really small and easy to stash?

My "perfect" piece may very well be one that you despise.

Tweek

I'm not asking for the best looking piece or something like that but more performance which one really has nice hits airflow flavour etc...

And again it's not for COMBUSTING that i'm going to use it but for VAPING and of course with the SOLO vape :)

I'm sure some experienced vaporizers can help me with this

That's what mom is telling you...everyones concept of best (performance, style, etc) is different. The best the members can do here, is show you their own favourites.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
As for favs - the Ben Wilson inline above is near top of my list. Works better with some vapes better than others. My current favorite combo is an e-nano on this. Perfect vape-glass harmony IMO!

vorrange

Vapor.wise
If you speak only in terms of funcionality, ease of cleaning, and best ratio price-performance... i have to say that a straight tube without carb hole and a good downstem with diffuser is probably the best.

Not for all types of vaporizers, the Cloud for example, or the HErborizer "ask" for a heavier bubbler and with a wider base and a bowl that allows the vape to sit vertically over the bubbler.

vorrange,

max

Out to lunch
All kinds of suggestions and pics here to help satisfy your curiousity - http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/glass.23/

As for 'best bubbler', a cheap acylic piece can be just as functional as the most exotic, expensive high end glass piece you can find, so it really just depends on what you like and want to spend.

420HazeCandykushkush

Cross-posting and duplicate threads are not allowed. You have been warned about this before, so this time you get a point.
After a long thinking about the glass thing i finally decided to buy this piece i can buy this piece for only 125$ with shipping and no tax i think it's a great deal because i live in europe

Not really much quality or USA glass for sale here too bad

What do you guys think of bent glass and how do you think it wil perform with the solo?

Grtzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom