I'm about to fight the Twinova twats in Zelda Ocarina of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafni

How did it go?

Guess you finished it by now??

Ocarina was/is my favorite game of all time.

After almost 10 years of not playing videogames at all, I am back in Hyrule, picked up Twilight Princess for Wii with my son. Amazing game, we're hooked. Looking forward to play tonight.

Zelda has always been the only games worth playing to me. Been into it since the NES, some 25 years ago.

FukCombustion

How did it go?

Guess you finished it by now??

Ocarina was/is my favorite game of all time.

After almost 10 years of not playing videogames at all, I am back in Hyrule, picked up Twilight Princess for Wii with my son. Amazing game, we're hooked. Looking forward to play tonight.

Zelda has always been the only games worth playing to me. Been into it since the NES, some 25 years ago.
A Link to the Past was the first game I had ever played. The creativity that went into making that game is pretty sick.

FukCombustion,

Dafni

I had that one too. On SNES I believe it was. And then came Links Awakening on Gameboy, was very similar to Link to the Past.

Dafni,

z9

Ocarina of time still remains one of my favorite games of all time. Nostalgia aside, the gameplay is just so fucking good and the story is intense. I find myself doing a play through every few years, somehow it doesn't get old. I wish developers would make games like they used to. The only recent games that I've played that can compare is the entire Fable series - really great adventure games.

Never played Zelda vaked... It might be time to break it the N64 again

z9,

FukCombustion

This is the type of music I love to listen to while high:

By the way, I had gone several months without using my Extreme Q (I still vaped from vapor genie daily) but today doesn't count - because I just pulled it out and used it about 10 minutes ago, and let me just tell you that I haven't been this vaped in a long time lol. I can't move, and my head is floating. This must be very intese strain, which is supposedly called ogre; but regardless of the name, I saw lots of crystals and reeked. It almost has a piney/grapefruit-like smell with the stereotypical "Why does it smell like pot in your room" type of smell. I hardly vaped any of it, and so I wonder: --Is the resin from my very resinous wooden vapor genie affecting the potency of the bud I have be consuming for the past few months? I feel amazing, and the fact that it's Friday and the fact that my parents are going away for the weekend, while my girlfriend is coming up, is also awesome. I admit--I've already graduated from college. I am going back to college next Fall semester; however, in the interim, I am working full-time. Not sure why I said that. Anyways, I'm really high. I could beat Gannondorf's castle, but please to refer to the former.

Have you ever been so high that you thought an overhead light was sunshine, when in fact it was only a light? I seriously feel like I'm at the beach in wintertime while posting this. I

FukCombustion,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom