I'm a newbie help!

Flyinghearts

So, I purchased the skycloud multi use pen and when I put my wax in the concentrate coil it taste terrible! Like burnt plastic. Did I screw up my brand new pen? Am I doing something wrong? I'm so disappointed any help would be great!

Flyinghearts,

hd_rider

I'm not familiar with your pen but I have a Dr. Dabber single-coil pen that I use for waxes and other similar concentrates.

To "load" my pen, I start by putting a very small amount of wax on my dabbing tool (no larger than a small grain of rice). I then apply the tip of my dabbing tool (with the wax) to the pen's coil, periodically pushing the power button on the pen to heat the coil just enough so that the wax melts off of my dabbing tool and onto the coil.

Then to enjoy my wax, I only heat the coil for about three or four seconds (while inhaling) in order to "boil off" the wax and inhale the vapor. I also tend to inhale for three to five seconds after I stop heating the coil to make sure I get all the vapor. I typically get three, sometimes four, hits of my pen before I need to reload.

I hope this helps!

hd_rider,
Top Bottom