I'm a New Years DUD! What are your plans?

Purple-Days

I'm a New Years DUD. :/ Can't tell you, for sure, when I last saw midnight on New Years Eve. Long ago, and far, far away...Party? No way... Drive on that night... No way. Stay up and watch that ball drop (at 9 o'clock here...) No way.

What are your plans. I'm going to bed at my usual 'old man' time, not gonna watch Old Man Time do his thing. :rolleyes:

BTW we get an extra second this year. Yeah, a Leap Second Year.

Have a safe and Happy New Year everyone.:peace:

Purple-Days,

Beezleb

That extra second is too scary for me I will also likely be asleep by new years. My party days are pretty much gone.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Gosh, I haven't even done all my X-Mas shopping yet.... I don't have any plans set for New Years right now, but I'm sure some sort of social gathering will come up...

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Yeah I knew it was a bit early but I heard about the Leap Second and thought I would forget...

Purple-Days,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Nothing huge planned for me, just spending some quality time with the wife and friends and family. Can't believe it's already been 3 months since the wedding! I do have a few new year's resolutions though:

1. Promote vaporizing even more!
2. Start my own business by Q4 - 09
3. Work more closely with the MMJ patients and further the MMJ cause

stonemonkey55,

Volcano South

My wife and I are a little old to be doing heavy partying and I'm in a public position anyhow.

About the only thing I can be seen with is a remy martin and I'm not even a drinker. Just wanted to wish everyone a happy but more importantly SAFE holiday season.

Volcano South,
Top Bottom