• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ihit e-nail/dry herb vaporizer by Flowermate

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It depends... a good quality chinese e-nail alone is already +200$!

Although I expect lower price avalaible soon elsewhere....

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It seems i made a mistake, this item is a portable since it can't be used plugged.

To be honnest I don't get very high expectations...

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I bought this from the above website right before Christmas. The enail wouldn't connect anymore earlier this week so I sent mine back Friday. To me this is a below average enail system. The nail part wouldn't sit securely on any glass rig or dropdown I have (14/18mm, M or F). It wobbled on everything for some strange reason. Nothing sat securely (the glass dome or carb cap) on the nail. Also the dabs didn't taste better, didn't conserve (didn't waste though either) or do anything better than anything else I own. The carb cap/dabber was huge to me but it did have a neat little vent system you can adjust on the cap. For $399 I expected an advanced enail system to have great taste or smooth hits or something good. Plus, you have to change the cables out the back of the box each time you want to use the nail or the dry herb vaporizer.

The dry herb vaporizer was basically the same as buying a cheap $80 vape and make it look like a enail. The taste was pretty good when I put the V3.0Air glass mouthpiece on it. They give you a mouthpiece the same as the FM 5 (glass) which isn't bad at all but not great. It didn't hit for anything through a glass rig with the adapter (again, for $400 it better be so smooth I can't feel myself hitting it or taste so good I want to eat it lol) when you use it as en "enail". Now this would sit securely on any glass rig or dropdown I have.

As for the battery or box, you can't use the whole system while it's charging (takes 5 hours to charge) or while plugged in. I got 3-4 sessions per full charge basically. I'd get 2 dry herb and 1, sometimes 2 dabs off it before having to recharge. It does heat sorta quick. The dry herb side would reach 370F in less than 20 secs but the nail took 2-3 mins to reach 650F (yes I dab at low temps).

Overall, for $399 you can go buy an enail and a vaporizer that work way better than this system and have $$$$ leftover. This is a system if you are beginning to learn to vape, just not for it's price.

smutman,
Reactions: KeroZen

PPN

Volute of Vapor
....so the dry herb vape is only a typical flowermate portable oven? absolutly no convection?

Excitation is going down now...can i only hope they worked to fix the issue you mentionned (they told me it was not ready last week cause they are still working on it....)?

....wait and see.....

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
....so the dry herb vape is only a typical flowermate portable oven? absolutly no convection?

Excitation is going down now...can i only hope they worked to fix the issue you mentionned (they told me it was not ready last week cause they are still working on it....)?

....wait and see.....
Exactly, typical flowermate portable oven. Only difference is it's a little bigger because the pods for it don't fit into anything else flowermate like the ones from the V3.0Air or Aura Hybrid. No I doubt it's being fixed, I bet it's not ready to ship because it's still in China (only proof I have is the incident I went through when buying it). Long story short, I had a incident when ordering, caught them in a lie and they finally explained they don't have them stateside yet then gave me a Aura Hybrid and V3.0Air for free while they sent mine from Hong Kong. They are still trying to set up their US offices and such after partnering with Smiss Vape.

I'd laugh if they are sending you the one I sent them back lol. They are scheduled to receive it Monday.

smutman,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Who partnered with who?
Flowermate partnering with Smiss. Smiss supposedly redid the FlowermateUSA website and opening an office in California (that's where I sent the iHit back to). All this comes from a very long email exchange with someone from Flowermate. That is the basic breakdown of what was exchanged between us. It wasn't any secret news or don't say anything or you're the first to know, it came from me saying in an email "by the way, your website sucks and who ever does your marketing pics for it should be fired".

smutman,

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Ah but FlowerMate is just a brand from Shenzen Smiss Tech Co. Ltd. AFAIK, nothing new indeed then, apart from their "USA" website.

KeroZen,
Reactions: nondarb

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I got my Ihit yesterday, to be honnest I didn't get very high expectations after the Smutman feedback....

Packaging is nice, unit is well built, some little things are cheap (threads are not smooth) but it's rather well made. As expected there is a huge "robot fart". it comes with 2 large pods and another for waxy (in dry herb unit), screens, charger and 2 nice little tools.

it need a burn-off cause the factory smell and even afterthat the first session was really bad about taste, here i speak about the dry herb unit. so my first try was disappointing about taste and clouds. Although i used it as a conduction vape and was expecting a small amount of very big hits. For the second session i filled it loosely, set it at 395 and got better results both in term of clouds and taste, now i'm pretty convinced it's mainly a convection vape. Abv comes out light in color, you don't get the popcorn taste too fast also. Very poor results using pods. Not definitive but i think it's a decent flower vape but don't expect crazy clouds...i need to work a bit more about the taste but it is definitly better than my AirV3.0 (which is an heavy hitter for me, not good for taste, it milks my WT like crazy!).
About the e-nail, after a couple of reclaim dabs for seasoning and a good cleaning, i made 4 dabs, i use very low temp so I started first at 550...too high for me and taste suffer so i set it down at 510 (it is my ideal spot on my "true"e-nail) and it was perfect, i got both a nice taste (a bit less than my e-nail but a lot better than my TN01) and decent clouds without anything left on the nail. The fact it match my favourite e-nail t° is very positive, rather happy about it although testing is in progress...

My setups fits very well my 14mm glass joints, very stable for me, not true with 18mm...

More positive than negative although a bit expensive for what you get...

More to come...

Ppn

ps: battery is still +50% full...not so bad imo, +40mn of vaping....

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I made a little typo mistake, the dry herb unit is mainly conduction based although there is a good amount of convection, i think...

20mn more of dry herb vaping and still showing 3 bars on battery (max is 4)!

I haven't got the same feedback than Smutman, although if i had to pay 399$ for this I would be disappointed, imo 290-300$ is a more reasonable maximum price.

As a portable e-nail it is very good, a lot better than the TN01 which is my only portable e-nail reference.

Although there is some big issues:

- not possible to use while charging as smutman said
- Not a desktop, only portable use (no wall plug)
- No user replacable battery (a big issue imo and for the price)
- not possible to keep plugged both e-nail and DH unit, you need to unplug one to plug the other...
- factory smell is too present and take a while to disappear
-control box is a bit big for a portable unit
- e-nail (as well the DH unit but less) is a bit heavy for smaller rigs
- 14mm adaptater fit well but not the 18mm
- Dry herb unit must to be improved to offer a 10x better taste, especially if FM want to keep this unit at this level of price!

Sorry for the pics, you'll must to wait a bit..

Regards

Ppn

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a bad pic of my Ihit setup:

kWFrzek.jpg

Some feed back after more test.

Herb unit: Heat pretty fast with a large bowl, you can pack 0.5g in, there is definitly some convection but conduction is the main heating process, it happened I forgotten to hit it for a few minutes and the load was not too much baked. Although taste is not on the desktop level at all but might be better than the average conduction based portables vapes if this f**'in factory taste was disappeared quickly, it still smell a bit and it's a big issue for me (although it smells more outside, bowl itself seems cleaner but fresh air comes from the outside...where it smells)! Not very stable in male joint, I will try it with female

E-nail: In fact it heat quick and too much...last time I used it at 500 and it was giving me a 650+ dab hit and whitewall my rig, i will try to set it lower...taste is a large step behind my e-nail with a cheap ti nail and even more with the quartz nail. It doesn't waste and is enough stable on a 14mm male joint.

I can see some use for this unit to carry to a party, while travelling, to the beach. Herb unit and e-nail get a metal body, they provide 2 insulations bands, cables are very souple. Box is plastic and seems a bit cheaper, connexion uses a sort of thread for secured plug, this one are not very smooth. Price is unrealistic and I expect to see it going down soon!

Thanks for looking!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just a small update, after more uses I can't recommand this vape to someone....I suspect something is wrong cause both the nail and the dry herb vape continue to smell/taste bad...maybe the plastic for the dry herb unit and some misplaced teflon for the e-nail (teflon can't reach to high temp...).

finally I agree with Smutman, stay away of this vape... it's a shame cause the idea is rather nice and the battery life is good enough.
Flowermate doesn't seems to like my review....they don't reply anymore to my e-mail (maybe it's still holidays in China....) and they even don't replaced the DOA Aura they sent to me with the Ihit!

I was in contact with a beta-tester (Ihit) and he told me they didn't listen beta-testers feedback!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I tried to warn you but hey it's all gravy. I've bought many bad vapes before and will buy bad ones in the future. We never know til we try it for ourselves. Sorry for your luck as they didn't like my feedback either. I've learned my lesson with Flowermate products and will never give them another penny.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
So Flowermate emailed me saying they have improved the ihit and want to make the same type deal I made with Puri5. If I like it, then I pay for it and it I don't like it, then it's free "you just let me know the comments , neutral comments". Not sure what improvements they made but I replied I will try one for free, return it (you pay all shipping) and I only make honest comments (good or bad) but won't make hurtful comments. I await their reply.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
@smutman : I got a similar offer, but don't know what to answer... I will not use the nail part as I don't dab, so I will only be able to review half of the unit...

KeroZen,
Reactions: PPN

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@smutman : I got a similar offer, but don't know what to answer... I will not use the nail part as I don't dab, so I will only be able to review half of the unit...

Trust me, you'd hate the herb part and they didn't improve anything from what I can tell. It's still garbage and they aren't gonna like my thoughts on this for a 2nd time. They ended up sending me one and it sucks just like the original.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I just sent them my thoughts and I'm pretty sure I will get a "F U" email like I did last time. They didn't take my thoughts very well last time and my thoughts didn't improve any.

Edit: they took it quite well. Congrats Flowermate!

Last edited:
Top Bottom