IGNORE: Apparently they do make 3-piece grinders (Why don't they make a 3 piece grinder?)

JCat

Accessory Maker
Just wondering why the popular grinder companies like Santa Cruz and Space Case don't make a 3 piece grinder! Not everyone wants the kief separation ... but still want the ground herb to end up in a container as opposed to having to be banged out of the grinder, which is my issue with the 2 piece. I'd much rather a 3 piece than 4 piece though because I would really just rather have the kief end up in my sessions as opposed to some getting filtered out and being lost to the mesh screen in the 4 piece grinder. When you have to bang it out with the 2 piece, what happens if you ground just a little too much for your vape? (it's a pain) ... You can't just load right out of the grinder, etc., etc.

I use a 4-piece not because of the kief separation, but because its a better solution than the 2-piece for me. A 3-piece large Santa Cruz would be perfect though!!!!

Edit: Never mind ... looks like they DO make a 3-piece now! -- now I feel like an idiot! LOL

Last edited:
JCat,

hd_rider

I have a 4-piece Chromium Crusher but I just leave the kief screen piece out of the ensemble. Instant 3-piece shredder!

hd_rider,
Reactions: Sand
Top Bottom