If you love animals, you're gonna love this.........

lwien

The Dog and that Elephant. Brought a tear to my eye when they brought the dog out of the hospital to see his/her friend and the reaction from that elephant and then the commentary at the end. If they can be friends, why can't we. :( .

lwien,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
when talking about solitary confinement as a form of torture it was said, "It turns out that we actually NEED people around us, saying kind things." I can't help but think of that when watching these relationships.

few of 'em brought tears to my eyes, thanks

VWFringe,

lwien

VWFringe said:
few of 'um brought tears, thanks

(and they're only a minute or two each clip)

when they were talking about Bradley Manning in the news, and about his isolation being considered a form of torture they said, "it turns out we need people around us saying nice things to us," and these relationships make me think of that statement...as if the drive for companionship is so strong that we will literally go crazy without it. I wonder if that has something to do with these relationships.

At our core, we are animals as well, so I have no doubt that it does.

lwien,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
lwien said:
The Dog and that Elephant. Brought a tear to my eye when they brought the dog out of the hospital to see his/her friend and the reaction from that elephant and then the commentary at the end. If they can be friends, why can't we. :( .

This one was my favorite too, and I must admit, I got a little teary as well. I was a little bummed that they didn't show a part of KoKo's story. After All Ball got hit by the car, she was given another kitten that she called Lipstick and was able to bond with equally as well. It was really touching.

momofthegoons,

SD_haze

Wow, came across these videos today that is perfect for this thread ^_^

SD_haze,

lwien

fwdpictu.jpg

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
The way that otter looks at it's trainer is so adorable. There are two very lonely and cute otters in a small $5 zoo in Emporium, Kansas. They acted like I was the first people they saw in years, it was a very special experience and a $5 well spent. Otter's get to have all the fun.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: SD_haze
Top Bottom