• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

If you had to keep only 1....

trout_fishing_in_america

It's a tough choice but I'd probably keep the Zion because getting rid of it would be straight up blasphemous.

Spoken like a true acolyte of Zion!! Jah bless!

With a tubo, omnivap, & Zion in my lineup, I’d have to go with a VC stem from @stardustsailor - all titanium but the o-rings, doesn’t need a condenser, & can probably stop a bullet.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I'm going to have to go with my crafty because it requires the least amount of effort and hassle on my part to medicate with flowers. I can charge it most any place I'm at thanks to battery packs, combined with a doob tube holding at least 2 grams of ground up flowers. I'm good for a day or two with those 3 small items.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
OG Solo would be my choice if I could only have one portable.

His_Highness,

Phenix

@Dynavaper

I feel you, deciding between vapman and vapcap is hard.
To me the vapcap is more durable as it is quite likely that at some point one looses a screw / something breaks as wood is more fragile than ss or TI.
However right now I am in love with the Supreme v3 Single - it hits harder than the mentioned and it’s easier to use - tough one definitely needs a waterpiece for it. Similar to the vapcap beside of silicone seals it is made to last a lifetime.
Minus the battery of the thermostat :rolleyes:

Phenix,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I have to choose my Omnivaps like others. As much as I love my Mighty it doesn’t last as long on battery as I’d really like.

Winegums,
Reactions: Squiby

szai

@Dynavaper

I feel you, deciding between vapman and vapcap is hard.
To me the vapcap is more durable as it is quite likely that at some point one looses a screw / something breaks as wood is more fragile than ss or TI.
However right now I am in love with the Supreme v3 Single - it hits harder than the mentioned and it’s easier to use - tough one definitely needs a waterpiece for it. Similar to the vapcap beside of silicone seals it is made to last a lifetime.
Minus the battery of the thermostat :rolleyes:

Not really I primarily use it with a j hook. Even a water piece doesn't need water in it for the sv3? Have you tried it dry?

szai,
Reactions: jds

Alexis

What if I didn't want to keep a vape at all? What sort of penalty is issued if we refuse "having" to keep only one vape, as the question implies? I mean, cruel or what! They say "you can only keep one vape". And you're like, "Right then, fuck it. I'll just give up. Can't have ONLY one vape. That'll, never work. As long as there is no vape in sight I won't even think about ganja ever again.":clap:

Problem solved. Then they tell you "Oh no my dear boy, I'm afraid you have gotten this all wrong- you HAVE to keep only one vape. It is now required by law from this day forth, having less than or more than EXACTLY one vaporizer is punishable by death!":lol:

Last edited:
Alexis,
Reactions: jds

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Probably My Hydrobrick Maxx, as it is the most versatile heavy hitter I currently own.

Though, I can't really answer this question honestly because I'd never get rid of my vaporizers.

b8man99

Hydrobrick Maxx for me too. It's kinda portable. And the strongest hitting vape i've experienced.

I love my Vapcap - but sometimes just need a little bit more.

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
Herballizer for me, so many different ways to use. I can squeeze another session and a half from abv from my other vapes at 445F.

Top Bottom