If you exhale vapor into a container how long is it good for?

My Myrtlezap and I got to about an [8] last night when I had a great highdea. I had some old food grade tubing lying around from a previous project, and I also had a two liter soda bottle. With those two and some duct tape I attached the two with an "air tight" seal. My strategy was to blow all my hits into the bottle, especially the first few. I always notice I blow out a lot of vapor, which probably means I'm not holding it in long enough. If I blow into the bottle, hold the straw, and then a few seconds later re inhale will that be doing anything for me? Does the vapor condense in the bottle mediately or is it still potent for a certain amount of time?

TheOrganistSupreme,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
TheOrganistSupreme said:
My Myrtlezap and I got to about an [8] last night when I had a great highdea. I had some old food grade tubing lying around from a previous project, and I also had a two liter soda bottle. With those two and some duct tape I attached the two with an "air tight" seal. My strategy was to blow all my hits into the bottle, especially the first few. I always notice I blow out a lot of vapor, which probably means I'm not holding it in long enough. If I blow into the bottle, hold the straw, and then a few seconds later re inhale will that be doing anything for me? Does the vapor condense in the bottle mediately or is it still potent for a certain amount of time?

Since you're blowing it out anyway, there's no loss in just trying it. My guess is that it should work, but not be nearly as potent. I think vapirtoo is right, it probably won't last much longer than 15 minutes. The best way to test the potency would be to hand the bottle off to someone else who doesn't hit the vaporizer, that way you can compare how effective it is.

pakalolo,

crawdad

floatin
id imagine the longer it sits the more the constituents would tend to get stuck to the walls of the device itself (the more it cools, becomes static, etc). imho, id suggest to just hold it in longer if you can, perhaps take smaller hits if you need to.

crawdad,

StickyShisha2

if you've held it in as long as you can, and then you bag/bottle it. Take 2 or 3 clean breaths and then rehit that exvapor. And hold it in.

but i worry about the health risks of bacterial growth in your exhale device.

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom