• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

If you could only have one vaporizer....

humblesmurph

Arizer Air

I have never used an Arizer Air, but from my experience with the Solo, I would choose the Arizer Air as my only vaporizer. iThe silicone sleeve the Air comes with looks like it would protect the device very well. It uses cheap 18650 batteries that are easily available. It can be plugged into a wall outlet or a car outlet (with the car outlet adapter). It can also (kind of) fit in your pocket. My Solo seems pretty efficient and medicates me very well. The Air appears to offer a similar vaping experience as the Solo. Stems/Screens are easily available and reasonably priced.

crawdad

floatin
still hooked on my vapor genie glass (~5 years now) and no end in sight. while i appreciate the automagical experience of pushing a button and having a consistent burn the ability to choose my own path and see it every step of the way simply adds an indispensable positive aspect that i prefer to maintain. like glass love flame, peace.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
This week, I am loving my LSV. With some tinkering/mods, I am getting the darkest, most evenly cooked ABV I have ever seen. It's a new level of medication for me!

My wife even said, "Wow, you look really baked" last night. This is rare! :)

shredder

No one, ever, should only have one vape, lol. But I did have my volcano as my only vape for over 5 years. And it did well, but now has company.

But as to the hypothetical question, my mighty of course. It's a desktop that you can pocket, with battery power to go long multiple sessions, and is still efficient. But everone needs at least a couple vapes, lol.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Difficult question...

1, period? Or one type forever?

Was gonna say the Lotus for me, because it's most versatile and easy to not break because butane (Also no battery to die or insides to fry) but if I can get a new Underdog when the core dies at some point, I would probably go that route. I don't know how long the cores last...but I don't reckon forever :p but if it had to be forever, I'd go butane.

Skyscraper

I'm thinking that UD core will last quite a while. I hear they're durable as fuck.

As a side note, I do have a friend with only one vape (a SSV) but he's kind of an exception. Definitely a connoisseur, but he uses MJ very infrequently. He did turn me on to vaping though.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I seriously have a problem considering one vape.

But I guess that's where the fun lies in such hypothetical questions?

I mean this is FC afterall, no one REALLY has just one vaporizer!**

But it is certainly interesting to hear peoples explanations of what they might choose & why, IF they were put in such a dire position.

And besides, after your protest you made your choice anyway :tup:

Not me though.

I just couldn't do it ;)

:peace:

** Please do not upset me by telling me otherwise.

max

Out to lunch
Interestingly, no one mentioned the magic flight. To think that few years ago it would be on the top of list
Although I've had one for years, there was never a time when it would have been my pick for the 'one and only'. I don't doubt that it would have gotten a good number of votes in the past (and I'm sure it would get some now, if the poll were widely distributed).
Also interestingly the E-Nano was chosen only once
That one would be my choice, due to its versatility. I can hit small or large (w/gong and glass).

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Prior to meeting up with some of the FC folk Tuesday evening for a vape fest I would have selected the Arizer Solo. Now....if I could only have one it would be the Err-Lectric or the Herbalaire or the E-nano or the..........

Top Bottom