If you could only have one vaporizer....

Bouldorado

I've had my homemade vape longer than other model in my sig.
BoIjwZ7.png

Aesthetically, it's not the most pleasing, but functionally, it blows every other vape I owned out of the water.

Here's why:
  • Fast warmup ~ 2 minutes
  • Glass bowl is easily emptied, reloaded, and cleaned. The smaller screen (uses an arizer elbow) efficiently vapes micro loads, or up to .2g if you pack it.
  • Convection design makes for very tasty vapor
  • Wide temperature range; from near immediate combustion to well below vape temps.
  • And my favorite: it is light enough that it can rest unsupported on a bong, making group sessions (or even solo use) much easier.
Obviously this is not on the market, but the closest thing to it is probably an E-nano.

MinnBobber

miniVAP for sure.

Supreme taste
Max effect from minimal herb
With AC puck, a great desktop
With battery, a great portable.
Longest battery life out there.
Extremely versatile--many straight draw methods and ability to start on low temps with straight draws and then switch to bubbler use in 3 seconds
CE and Rosh certification.
IMO, best/easiest/cleanest loading system out there with its "basket module"

grokit

well-worn member
miniVAP for sure.

Supreme taste
Max effect from minimal herb
With AC puck, a great desktop
With battery, a great portable.
Longest battery life out there.
Extremely versatile--many straight draw methods and ability to start on low temps with straight draws and then switch to bubbler use in 3 seconds
CE and Rosh certification.
IMO, best/easiest/cleanest loading system out there with its "basket module"
Versatility defined :tup:
If I could only have one vape, I would probably opt for one of these as well.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hammer, now with Ratchett's new stand the bag blowing system aint looking as bad. Will have to post a video soon but..

Hammer, convection in ten seconds; conduction in four. Bag capable, water pipe ready, oil and flowers in both modes, high temps, massive clouds, butane powered. Why isn't this everyone's one and only? The flavor is also amazing, just a glass and SS airpath.

CaptainDave

I would have to second paytonpenn and say the hammer. I do like my Underdog but I'm not always near a electrical outlet. I do like the Vaporgenie, not a lot to go wrong there either, and I considered it, but I'm always reaching for my Hammer. I would like to try some of the other butane powered vapes. I think that's the way to go for efficiency and effect. Most of the butane vapes are very simple with few if any moving parts. Also I like the fact that I don't have to worry about a battery or where is a electrical outlet.

lwien

Lots of consensus on this one. :lol:

But yeah, choosing a vaporizer to be your only one means that reliability would trump performance simply because performance means diddly squat if it's not working so in that context, I would think the Lotus or the VaporGenie would be the ticket, eh? Less to go wrong with these two than any of the others mentioned above.......(edit)......and the one immediately below.

Last edited:

CaptainDave

The simplicity of the butane vapes is there strength. All though I never used a Vapman I think it would make a good candidate. I follow the tread, and everyone seems to love it. Maybe that should be my next one? I think the Daisey and Lily would be 2 more contenders. I really like having something that I can take and be off the grid and not have to worry about batteries.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
If I only had one vape to choose from as of right now...vapor genie, mainly due to ease of use, temp control with flame, hard to break, lasts a long time if kept well. I have been very satisfied with most of my VG experiences, the only complaint at all would be the lighter fumes, or if accidentally I heat too long and scorch, but that can be easily avoided with minimal attention.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
in fifteen years i've seen nothing that can replace my Bud Toaster ... small size, battery powered, all glass, computer controlled temperature stability, digital temperature display, 90 seconds to first toke, reliable, fast recharge.

it is the only one.

Supdog

Hammer, now with Ratchett's new stand the bag blowing system aint looking as bad. Will have to post a video soon but..

Hammer, convection in ten seconds; conduction in four. Bag capable, water pipe ready, oil and flowers in both modes, high temps, massive clouds, butane powered. Why isn't this everyone's one and only? The flavor is also amazing, just a glass and SS airpath.
I have to agree. I have a Firefly and Elevape as well as my Hammer. If I could only have one it would be my Hammer. As much as I love my Firefly and I am still getting acquainted with my elevape , I would choose my inexpensive Hammer over these other pricier vapes. It is so much more efficient with my medicine than the others I have. It's not stealthy at all and is best used at home but I use a fraction of the amount to get me medicated than the others. I'm constantly amazed at how well it works for such little material.

grokit

well-worn member
If I only had one vape to choose from as of right now...vapor genie, mainly due to ease of use, temp control with flame, hard to break, lasts a long time if kept well. I have been very satisfied with most of my VG experiences, the only complaint at all would be the lighter fumes, or if accidentally I heat too long and scorch, but that can be easily avoided with minimal attention.

I love my vg glass sherlock, but would want to gave an extra heat exchanger handy if it was my only!

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I would have to say if only one, it would be Daisy at this moment in time. I think it is a great vape. Good flavor easy to use and beautiful. And most important reliable. No batteries to die and no electronics to fail. A can of butane, a jet lighter, and your favorite herb is all you need. :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom