If you could have only one vape

JimmyCricket

If stealth isn't an issue, after comparing between all the vapes I've tried (more than once) I'd choose the Lotus. I haven't been able to find a vape signature that can compete with it. Yes it can be kinda finicky at times with technique and the butane lighter, but it just makes you feel different.

Rasputin

Bobcat @ VLife. Le__Bobcat @ IG
Great post!

Now say you could only have one vape (not including my wax pen), for everything (the horror, I know...) with no water pieces... All things considered, what would it be?

Great question. It's between the Mighty and Milaana for me.

Mighty for the win! *I reserve the right to change my opinion at a later date.

✌✌✌✌

judedog

Picking one is tough.... I'd have to say the mighty . I can't seem to bond with the milaana. The portablilty is a pain in the ass for me. That glass mouthpiece always falls out. Last night when I tried to take a hit the mouth piece fell out and shattered on the ground. Milaana is going on the chopping block.... I could see the dynavap being a good desert island vape too

cptofnthng

What would you do with a mighty on a deserted Island? There is no electricity. Youll Run Out of butane soon. There can be only dynavap+sun lense

cptofnthng,
Reactions: Summer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
There can be only dynavap+sun lense
How about Element Hand-powered vaporizer from Vapman :D? Or the Sublimator UFO ,designed to work in a camp fire :). Vaponic can aso be used with a small flaming stick :).
As for the mighty he would charge it off smth like this :))) or a solar power bank:)))

Top Bottom