If You’re Using True Terpenes Viscosity......

boocoodinkydow

STOP!!

There’s been an ongoing probe of their product on a couple of other forums surrounding this product. After 5 months of investigation and numerous lab tests it seems Viscosity actually contains ZERO terpenes despite their early claims that it consisted of 100% terpenes.

The primary ingredient has yet to be positively identified but has been classified as a heavy hydrocarbon. Most of the lab techs are in agreement that it is most likely some form of mineral oil and one goes as far as proclaiming findings of impurities consistent in petroleum distillation.

True Terpene reps made some non-substantive denials early in the threads but have been ominously quiet for the last three months. As of yet, they have refused to divulge the specifics of what their product contains while hiding behind statements of proprietary rights. They have, however, changed their product labeling as well as the description on their site.

They have lost their standing and vendor status on one of the forums that initially was vehemently defending them.

Buyers beware in this tumultuous unregulated market!

I followed this situation at ICMag from the beginning. Really a sad story and a prime example of how the "Wild West" attitude in cannabis is not a great thing.

True Terpenes is also a major supplier. They sell to consumers in small quantities but they also wholesale this stuff in 30 gallon barrels. I can only imagine how many of the bootleg/black market carts have this in them. How many people are vaping mineral oil.

And, the sad part is that TT knows they are doing it and just keep on keepin on.

Greed is the worst sin.

boocoodinkydow

While I’ve never used their Viscosity, I have been an ardent consumer of their isolates and blends for nearly two years. I’ve got a cabinet full of this $hit, several hundred $ expenditure. With few exceptions I’ve enjoyed positive results and often recommended them. With the new revelations, as far as I’m concerned, their entire product line is now suspect and I’m reluctant to use anymore of it.

I’ve been suffering from some mild digestive problems for a couple of years that ultimately developed into
Mesenteric Panniculitus the first of the year. A multitude of tests failed to find causation and they eventually labeled it “idiopathic”. I’m now curious if there could be a connection. Would probably be prudent to have a lab analysis done on some of the products I’ve been using.

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
I have been using viscosity for almost 2 years. Never had any issues. What do you guys recommend instead?

Soflo,

mephisto

I have had good results with Holy Terp's pure line. I have used the Pure, Pure Vanilla, and Pure Pineapple. The flavors are not too synthetic tasting and the oil stays in suspension once mixed.

mephisto,
Reactions: Soflo

Smokinjoe

Who makes clean and pure stuff??

Everyone claims the world and puts out small studies that make them look good

Smokinjoe,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom