If superhero capes became fashionable, would you wear?

2 Cycle

All of your clothes would be the same (perhaps jeans, sweatshirt) but you would add a long flowing cape to your wardrobe. Like MC Hammer pants, everybody would be wearing them. It would be a fad and you would be riding the fad wagon along with everybody else. Is this something you would be ok with wearing?

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I'm not sure, on one hand you wouldn't want to be that one guy WITHOUT a cape, but it may prove problematic if your cape was too long and you had to walk around in the city. I bet cape tailors would be booming!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Poostuff

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Me and my dog already do... :brow:

baily-r_blue-falcon.jpg

And I'm pretty sure my dog wishes he was invisible!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Absolutely. In fact, I'd pull the ones I've got in the Halloween box from the 70's out.

I used to be stylin.... :razz:

momofthegoons,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Will capes have "stash" pockets? Then, of course, I'd be all for another place to lose my shit.

macbill,

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
If I wore a cape, I would also be required to carry some sort of staff and a monocle to complete the ensemble.

I wouldn't wear a cape when I'm fighting crime though. Maybe a utility belt. If superhero capes were in fashion, I'd be the hipster sporting one of these. Of course it has stash pockets so I can keep up and fight crime with Coke Ennyday.
Invernesscoat2.jpg

CuckFumbustion,

hossthehermit

Look away, I'm hideous
If they ever become fashionable again. I shall immediately stop wearing mine and incenerate every one of them.

hossthehermit,
Top Bottom