If I get a Solo, what accessories do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CArussell

I'm leaning towards getting a Solo. If I do, which accessories do I want for it? Suggestions?

CArussell,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I never use my hard shell case for it since I don't travel with it much. My favorite accessory is Ed's wooden stem, which gives you a durable stem while on the go (not glass) and it fits into a 14mm downstem for using with glass. I highly recommend since it serves a dual purpose.

stickstones,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
The stealth adapter is back in stock at PV if you want to go the Solo in a cup route. I just picked one up for myself, although, I don't know if I'll ever use it.

Deadshort480,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
I highly recommend Plant Vapes Travel tubes for your straight stems. Couple that with the small black caps to put on the end of the stem and you have no need for a case! Just throw the Solo and a travel tube in a small bag (like what some sunglasses come in) and go! I also like their PVHES stems and GonGs!

happyTrails,
Ed's wood stems are great, as Stickstones mentioned. It's nice having a stem you don't have to baby, although I do find that the glass stems deliver denser vapor. I recommend getting a PVHES turbo in either GonG or standard if you want to go all out, as they really do take the Solo's performance up a notch. Arizer should really start doing some of the PVHES-style upgrades on their stock stems, imo.

I have the stealth adapter and don't like it. It comes to too tight a constriction and airflow is really hampered. The Solo is already very stealth with a wood stem or even a clean glass one if you just place it in a travel coffee mug which conceals the Solo's body. Hot cup o' vapor with no extra purchases.

The little black plastic caps are great for keeping a packed stem on the go.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: Stu

Armerad

Dabbin'
I'm a fan of the power adapter, paired with the GonG or Ed's stem of your choice, you have a very versatile desktop or portable device.

Armerad,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
PvheGonG. IMO thats all you need. I had a bunch of PVHES stems and found that once i got the GonG they never got used. Also just a heads up in case you should order any of the stems from planetvape. Ive found the stems to be hit or miss 1st time ordered they fit very snug which i preferred, 2nd go around the one i recieved was so loose it didnt even make contact with the rubber/mica/whatever ring thing holds them in place. The loose fitting one had amazing airflow but it never stayed in the solo. If you prefer the tight fit just make a note when you checkout that you want the widest diameter/thickest stem they have and theyll take care of ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom