IBPROFEN/WEED.

Jeremy Driscoll

My gf said I told her one time when I was medicated that I read that IBPROFEN before getting medicated will help the patient with remembering more while medicated and after.

I hope this is true because I am learning something through taking notes. And I only want to do it when medicated because it is extremely boring and long through every chapter. But I need to use memory most doing this then I do with any other chore I have to do in life.

My only concern is there any danger in taking that before getting medicated? I know that MJ seems famous for no one ever overdosing or getting sick from MJ, but I do not know if this law is true when adding drugs to it.

Jeremy Driscoll,

sundrk

My gf said I told her one time when I was medicated that I read that IBPROFEN before getting medicated will help the patient with remembering more while medicated and after.

I hope this is true because I am learning something through taking notes. And I only want to do it when medicated because it is extremely boring and long through every chapter. But I need to use memory most doing this then I do with any other chore I have to do in life.

My only concern is there any danger in taking that before getting medicated? I know that MJ seems famous for no one ever overdosing or getting sick from MJ, but I do not know if this law is true when adding drugs to it.

Yep I read the study on this it was published in a high impact journal. They found that weed causes memory loss though inflammation in the brain via the enzyme COX, ibuprofen and under NSAIDs inhibit this. It actually might be a good idea to take low dose asprin daily. Taking ibuprofin every day can give you ulcers and other GI issues, especially if you drink

sundrk,
Top Bottom