I want something to take the place of my Haze V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

George1151

I open it almost as soon as I turn it off (temp 2 maybe higher temp stays hot longer) and never felt like I would burn myself. Removing the hot cans I use a toothpick or the supplied tweezers or sometimes a fingernail (not the best). With the cans out and the door open using a qtip on stuff as described I haven't felt at risk of a burn. I guess there is always a first time though lol.

George1151,

Dynalowrider

Don't get me wrong, I love my Haze v3, and my Haze v2.5. They are great conduction vapes.
I tried the Boundless CFX. I use the VapeXhale ELB's. It's a convection vape when using the ELB's.
I believe this is the cleanest vape I have ever seen. I've put at least two oz through this thing and I have yet to do more than brush it out. The baskets keep the bowl, oven. whatever you want to call it as clean as the day I got it.
I found an ELB loader and it makes filling so easy and mess free. Load up four of these baskets and you are set for the day or evening. Three full baskets fit in a Doob-tube. Doc

bibblybobbly

I take it all back. The Haze herb cans work absolutely fine. The problem is that I spoiled myself by using the conduction screen which works way too well and produces tons of vapour. But the herb cans are the best compromise since they offer maybe 80-85% of the vapour experience and leave the device as clean as the day you got it.

And the filling procedure is a little fiddly but not much moreso that building a joint. I've just got to get used to all this vapour shit.

I'm not going to buy anything else.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Yeah my exact feelings as well with the Haze V3. Glad to see it worked out for you. :rockon:

Creeper,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom